Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

check this out.

sonny1

it was brought to my attention today, that iraq has converted a large portion of there dfi money elecronicly into dinar. i wont give the gentlemans name but he works for a middle eastern newspaper. (one of the middle east guys i talk too)

the dfi payback to iraq was in u.s.d (oil money) and they converted a large chunk to dinar, not all, but a very large chunk.........i know what this means, you all can do your own math....

i posted this in rumors because i do not have a link due it was my personal conversation, and i know the cindy loppers, would have a stroke if i posted in news. (which is fair)

and woody called me today, and he said he read on another site that some guy said i was in iraq, this guy is a total idiot, i am in the paradise of east troy wisconsin. lol

Thanks once again for sticking your neck out and relaying your personal intel. I never liked Cindy Lopper....

• Upvote 1

it was brought to my attention today, that iraq has converted a large portion of there dfi money elecronicly into dinar. i wont give the gentlemans name but he works for a middle eastern newspaper. (one of the middle east guys i talk too)

the dfi payback to iraq was in u.s.d (oil money) and they converted a large chunk to dinar, not all, but a very large chunk.........i know what this means, you all can do your own math....

i posted this in rumors because i do not have a link due it was my personal conversation, and i know the cindy loppers, would have a stroke if i posted in news. (which is fair)

and woody called me today, and he said he read on another site that some guy said i was in iraq, this guy is a total idiot, i am in the paradise of east troy wisconsin. lol

great news are you sure it was today

Because this is what i was told to wait on

• Upvote 1

Thanks Sonny1. I look forward to your posts. Keep bringing some good news! :D:D

I'm not getting the dollar to dinar thing can you maybe expand a little,it would be appreciated.Steve

• Upvote 1

Plus1 for the Cindy loppers comment.......good stuff.

• Upvote 2

I'm not getting the dollar to dinar thing can you maybe expand a little,it would be appreciated.Steve

What would you rather have "right now," $1 Million US Dollars or $1 Million US Dollars worth of Iraq Dinar? I'd rather have the latter. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 3