Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMO the RV will not take place until at least Aug. 2012. little "o' is in this up to his big ears, along with tax cheat "tiny" tim geithner, little "o" s favorite hinchman, that we have all come love. I SURE DONT like this anymore than anybody else. I didnt research this investment like I do other business deals. i sorta just dove in, head first, based on a trusted friend and my experince with Mexican currency. The Dinar will RV, and be a good investment, its going to be a long ride though, you dont cross Texas on a short ride either. The RV is not on our time table but on the Good Lord Jesus time table. One thing I have learned is there are a bunch of heavy duty BULL$H-TTERS around this investment! Nobody has twisted my arm to invest or buy more dinar either. The dinar is a legal currency. I could sell out, if I wanted to. I will take my dinar back to the safe deposit box and forget about them. I think Adam has a handle on this Investment and will e-mail me when i need to react. I will be watching from a safe distance though! Until then may the Good Lord Jesus continue to bless you! P.S. I hope anybody or anything that observes it has a miserabe & terrible ramadan!! Peace & Love, Peace & Love !!! Go RV!! Over & Out!! call sign The Mad Cook! :angry::angry::rolleyes:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 15

IMO the RV will not take place until at least Aug. 2012. little "o' is in this up to his big ears, along with tax cheat "tiny" tim geithner, little "o" s favorite hinchman, that we have all come love. I SURE DONT like this anymore than anybody else. I didnt research this investment like I do other business deals. i sorta just dove in, head first, based on a trusted friend and my experince with Mexican currency. The Dinar will RV, and be a good investment, its going to be a long ride though, you dont cross Texas on a short ride either. The RV is not on our time table but on the Good Lord Jesus time table. One thing I have learned is there are a bunch of heavy duty BULL$H-TTERS around this investment! Nobody has twisted my arm to invest or buy more dinar either. The dinar is a legal currency. I could sell out, if I wanted to. I will take my dinar back to the safe deposit box and forget about them. I think Adam has a handle on this Investment and will e-mail me when i need to react. I will be watching from a safe distance though! Until then may the Good Lord Jesus continue to bless you! P.S. I hope anybody or anything that observes it has a miserabe & terrible ramadan!! Peace & Love, Peace & Love !!! Go RV!! Over & Out!! call sign The Mad Cook! :angry::angry::rolleyes:

IDK why the negatives.

+1 to help out.

I don't agree with you and really hope that your wrong.

I feel that we are on the precipice of an RV.

Too much accomplished toward the goal and too much to loose for the Iraqi's, if held out much longer.

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree....I'm tired of this roller coaster. I've resolved to the fact that nothing is going to happen anytime soon. It will happen when it does, the money is in a safety box next to my dong and I'm not losing any more sleep over this. I'll await the text/email/calls from Adam and get excited THEN.

Good luck and may GOD Bless you all,

Mitch.

P.S. gave you a + to help out, I may need some after this post. LOL

• Upvote 4

If the rv is in the hands of the Good Lord Jesus Christ, then why are you bashing Obama? No matter what he did, he could not stop the almighty Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 3

IDK why the negatives.

I think he proboaly got the negatives for his comment on Ramadan.I am not Muslim, but I have always been a proponent of

any political or religious comment going straight to the OFF TOPICS forum.

He should be nice about Ramadan...Shabibi celebrates it, and he holds the key to our futures.

• Upvote 7

I think he proboaly got the negatives for his comment on Ramadan.I am not Muslim, but I have always been a proponent of

any political or religious comment going straight to the OFF TOPICS forum.

He should be nice about Ramadan...Shabibi celebrates it, and he holds the key to our futures.

Yep.. I missed that. :o

He deserved the neg's then.

You don't go bashing someone's religion. :angry:

Well, except for that "Pastafarian" guy. He's an idiot. :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8635624/Pastafarian-wins-religious-freedom-right-to-wear-pasta-strainer-for-driving-licence.html

If the rv is in the hands of the Good Lord Jesus Christ, then why are you bashing Obama? No matter what he did, he could not stop the almighty Jesus Christ.

Did not say the RV was on His timetable, but on second thought everything Is on his timeble, like it or not! You are right about one thing though Nothing can stop The Almighty Jesus Christ! Sir Also not bashing little "o" he is just in a position (for now) to manipulate the U.S. Treasury, ie. Tax Cheat "tiny"tim geithner, for their subversive activities against the United States Of America! Sir! Respectfully Submitted! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus Christ can't stop the free will of the Iraqi government... that's why it's called "free will"... we all make our OWN decisions... I believe...

P.S. I hope anybody or anything that observes it has a miserabe & terrible ramadan!!

End Quote

Why the need of stating such a thing?

Im not bashing anyones religon, you have the right to worship anything you want, Sir! You can worship a pile of dog$h-t,devil.money or whatever thats your right, I repect that. In case anybody has forgotten we (U.S.) are at war with the muslims (their choosing not ours) they are responsible for the deaths and broken bodies of many americans! Sir! I dont care how many muslims or muslim sympathizers I offend. like it or not. This is my right to without the name calling. Repectfully submitted Go Rv!! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...