Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Debt ceiling, downgrade credit, chaos, RV****

I don't think we'll default but we might be downgraded. If they take us from a AAA+ to a AAA, then I don't expect it to be chaos: interest rates up to 7-9 on housing loans, gasoline up 20-25% for a period of time, retirement funds stripped 7-10%. I was a student during the late 70s-early 80s- some of the interest rates for home buying was at 18%... point is, we'll recover from a small downgrade- won't recover from the dollar losing its 'preferred currency' status which is something that I'm afraid of.

Of course with the global environment, the USA might not be downgraded. Only a specific group want it- China needs the US consumer; Everyone needs US military maintaining some order in the MidEast; Africa, Pakistan, Japan, S. Korea, Mexico needs US economic assistance; and, where does the world look for aid to any catastrophe? If we're struggling with our own cash flows, we may not be able to contribute to the wealth of the world so there is some pressure to not downgrade or at least not impact our rate of borrowing to greatly- We'll see and, as always- just my opinion.

Well, since you're so close to the launch site, probably can't bring this for entertainment?rolleyes.gif Gotta have one of these!!!!biggrin.gif

Never been to your part of the country, would love to see it.

NICE... gotta get me one of those! tongue.gif I can see you better be way out in the countryside if your gonna be letting one of those loose. Check this out for ultimate home defense! http://www.youtube.c...k&feature=share wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif Daddy needs some new toys! biggrin.gif

Sorry easy... got distracted by the toys!laugh.gif I don't care what some of the bashing "learned ones" say... I think there is some link between the RV and our govt... who wouldn't? Geez... we are keeping them safe right now, we have bases over there, we basically planned from the get go for this war to pay for itself... well... it's pay day! Thanks for the post Easy... take it ....."easy, Easy"!!!

Edited by RodandStaff

Barock The Rock Obama and his crue HAVE to know the only way to save his a$$ and the next election is to RV asap. Right?

I think he ruined it already for himself. More & more people are taking about a new party on the Hill. Also more people are NOT voting, sad. Then there are those who say if you do not vote then you can't complain.

I say I can pi$$, moan, complain all I want : I pay my taxes, aaaaaaah good ol' USA <_<

*steps off soap box, trips & lands on face**

Easy. What terrible situation for America to be in. I agree this is the time for the RV to happen it makes sense. Amazing that a group of individuals elected to protect and assure the American people are stable are actually ruining our country. These politicians are selfish and for themselves only, they could careless what happens if we actually default. I believe the only reason they are playing such hard ball is to secure the next election. Hope I'm wrong and is related to the RV happening I sure hope so. We all need this RV in order to get oursleves out of the scenario we are all in. God bless us all and let's hope this happens soon enough.

I hate to say it, and I hope the RV does happen, but at this point with all the greed in the U.S. ; the politicians could F_____ up a wet dream and unfortunately for the rest of us we'll pay for it with are pockets and the rest of world will skate on bye.

Edited by Nomadft

LOL, that is the funniest crap I have ever heard !

Tell you what... when this does RV and I can afford to buy the house my wife wants, I will invite you all to our house for a kick-ass pool party and cookout.

Sounds good to me. I'll bring the Cajun food -- Alligator Sauce Piquante.

Easy, the premise of your post suggests that the powers that be in our Gov't are aware of the effects of an Rv on our economic situation. I have seen very little awaredness in either party much less urgency to get anything done. With that said, GO RV!!

I don't think it will get past the deadline. O's not going to let this "trivial" matter cut into his planned (and paid for by us) birthday extravaganza next week.

I guess this puts me 100% on my date predictions. That is an infinite %age ahead of every one of the known Gurus' date predictions I have ever read. THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERA MUCH (my best Elvis impression)

I wish they'd quit 'horsin' around, and let my mother know she WILL get her Social Security check next week. The political strategies are bit.....let's say cruel. angry.gif

I got mine today, so I do not think you have to worry about that issue any longer.