Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM ANOTHER SITE

76er

Always a friend. Well hearing it from a friend IS a rumor! And we all know the PTR site is filled with shills that post BS to keep the sheeple followers happy and in line over there.

Probably Tony posting under one his many names to justify making all his bank rumors sound legit.

Check this out for yourselves( I am just transmitting).

Found on PTR site.This is a report; This ain’t no darn rumor, it happened to my friend Jerry in Phoenix on McDowell Road today Tuesday, 7/26/2011. My friend Jerry just called after almost having a heart attack. He went into his Chase Branch in PHX and asked if they could cash his Dinar. The teller told him yes at $8.71, how many do you have? “A couple of Million” and went to his vehicle to bring them in. The Teller then said he had to get a manager for that amount. The Manager looked it up and said “I’m sorry but we cannot give you that rate YET

total B.S.... Just got off the phone with Chase and they are not even accepting the IQD yet.. I just dont understand why people continue to fill up these pages with total lies... Does it make you feel better to lie to yourself?? These are the same types of people that lie on there score card in golf just to make themselves feel better even when nobody else is around... Go get a job and if you are one of these types you are better off not owning any and have completely lost sight of this investment and how investing works.. GO RV...

• Upvote 2

Is this another wet bag of poo or is it real??? I can't believe I just asked that!!!! I need a drink. :blink:

Right.. You know you don't even need to ask that.

dang!!!!!!

I was ready to head to the bank, lol

my bro called from SoDak pretty excited, he directed me to the another site site where he found the info.

On the up side i know exactly what I'm gonna do when the RV hits :)

Please do tell... The suspense is killing me.

Do we suppose to believe this?........................just saying

Since you asked... No.

I'm sure that "Jerry in Phoenix on McDowell Road" is thrilled that his friend(!) posted this info.

TO ALL ROBBERS & THUGS: please take a number and wait your turn.

Good one.

So when this doesn't happen in 2 days (as you've told us before) do you officially join the liars club also? It's complete an utter BS.

All you have to do is go in the bank and ask. if i did not do it my self i would not believe it . but that is what was said the manager said they could not exchange it yet.but soon they would.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All you have to do is go in the bank and ask. if i did not do it my self i would not believe it . but that is what was said the manager said they could not exchange it yet.but soon they would.

Man I love your posts but you said that a while back when you had to go sign papers. Iraq had to do it soon otherwise the banks would lose faith and contracts would start being dropped.

Are you yanking our chain again or just passing along some good info?

With all the due respect.....Since you sound so confident......

"the manager said they could not exchange it yet.but soon they would."

Is that what you'd call solid proof of anything? Just asking

• Upvote 1

Check this out for yourselves( I am just transmitting).

Found on PTR site.This is a report; This ain’t no darn rumor, it happened to my friend Jerry in Phoenix on McDowell Road today Tuesday, 7/26/2011. My friend Jerry just called after almost having a heart attack. He went into his Chase Branch in PHX and asked if they could cash his Dinar. The teller told him yes at $8.71, how many do you have? “A couple of Million” and went to his vehicle to bring them in. The Teller then said he had to get a manager for that amount. The Manager looked it up and said “I’m sorry but we cannot give you that rate YET

Why all the negs to 76er? All he did was pass this on from PTR. I'll give you a +1 to help even you out. Thanks 76er even though I think this one of total BS!

Edited by odogtriever
  • Upvote 1