Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is freaking me out!

NYer

Simple math + logic = you've been duped

Play the lotto

I don't need an answer on this. Doesn't it really depend on WHO's writing you believe? Logically and practically both sides of this issue are interesting and well presented. If you want to believe the LOP side then you are going to feel like you have been duped by those who think the IQD is going to RV. If you want to believe the RV side you will feel like you have been duped by the LOP.

POINT: WE ARE NOT GOING TO KNOW UNTIL IT EITHER LOPS OR RVS. YOU, NOR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS FOR SURE.

I PREFER TO BELIEVE IN AN RV. YOU CAN STAY ON YOUR NEGATIVE/HALF-EMPTY ALL YOU WANT. NO ONE REALLY CARES.

O.K. come on with the - marks.

Well I still have hope of an RV only because the government hasn't approved anything concerning the "lifting of the three zeros". On a side note, If Dr.Shabibi himself said "Iraq is going to straight up redenominate" there would still be people who would say, "smoke and mirrors".

• Upvote 2

OH MY GOD ITS ALL A SCAM LIKE THE U.S. DOLLAR AND THE SNUGGIE why the hell dose people come on here if its a scam yes let's use our "logic" "math" & "xray vision" you all are fools buying the dinar shame on you for wanting to become over night millionaire's only people who work hard like Kim kardashian is allowed things like that Tisk Tisk people

• Upvote 1

An RD after the removal our Dinar before entering the Forex is the only scenerio that follows a logical sequence. A redenomination will rid Iraq of dollarisation, make the New New Dinar the money in use and reduse higher currency values. A loaf of bread will be 1.5 Dinar not 1500. Life becomes manageable and Iraqis gain confidence in their economic system. 25000 becomes 25. At the sme time bank accounts lose 3 zeros. the value is the same. Financial transactions become easier but the Dinar maintains its value. The New New Dinar moves from 1170 to $1 US to 1.17 to $1 US. At that point Iraq may have all its issues with Kuwait settled and could enter Chapter 8. Iraq, in this scenerio, could become a Forex currency. Market forces will then and only then determine the Dinar's value.

• Upvote 1

AN RV IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT A RD.

SIMPLE. NO OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRES. SORRY BUT IT IS THE TRUTH

Stupid.........Is..................as...............stupid.................Does.

NEXT...............blink.gif

>>>>>>An RD after the removal our Dinar before entering the Forex is the only scenerio that<<<<<<<

Not In my Opinion, More Damage than good. And I dont like your "Dollarization" Theroydry.gif

We shall see, And I hope SOON.

OH MY GOD ITS ALL A SCAM LIKE THE U.S. DOLLAR AND THE SNUGGIE why the hell dose people come on here if its a scam yes let's use our "logic" "math" & "xray vision" you all are fools buying the dinar shame on you for wanting to become over night millionaire's only people who work hard like Kim kardashian is allowed things like that Tisk Tisk people

It's because they read the news. Many, many, many people got into this on the hype only to realize there is another side to the story. It's not that they're being negative, it' just that they've come to realize there there might be another possibilty. We need to quit bashing other opinions.

• Upvote 2

There is absolutely nothing about the situation that transpired in Kuwait that is comparable to the situation Iraq is in.

In regards to 'they said the same things about Kuwait' - I highly doubt that in 1991 there were many people using dial-up access on AOL, CompuServe and BBS's discussing much about the KWD. But that is JMO.

I do wonder sometimes how many of the Kuwaiti dinars that the banks refused to exchange (based on serial numbers) and were deemed worthless made it into the hands of people that were hoping to profit off of them.

When was the dinar 'purposefully devalued'

Everything I have researched on the value has shown that the value began to slow depreciate, beginning with the 5% devaluation by Saddam in 1982, but continued its depreciation throughout the 80's and the value depreciated accelerated due to economic sanctions imposed after Iraq invaded Kuwait.

[/quote

Now who do you suppose started the war with Iraq??? Do you not think that was the plan all along??? Iraq called someones bluff and they lost..Do you not think the economic sanctions were also planned including devaluing their currency???Everything that has gone on with this Country has a master plan. War is about making money as sickening as that is.....do you also think the middle eastern countries that fell before our eyes was a coincidence? THINK NOT......This plan is bigger than any of us could ever imagine and it's been going on for more years than any of us will ever know. I recognize the risk and or loss

with my investment I will not be able to change whatever the out come may be,however I don't need you or big brother as a constant reminder of how our soldiers and the Iraq people will continue to be nothing more than pawns of war and this will be their ultimate reward ......

Dame

I like this Brian guy. He needs to join this site. Everything he said was spot on.

On the subject of lifting the zeros between Hilfi that the next phase did not need this step difficult, because the country began to receive international capital, and these need to monetary stability within the country

read it and weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On the subject of lifting the zeros between Hilfi that the next phase did not need this step difficult, because the country began to receive international capital, and these need to monetary stability within the country

Haha... I am weeping. You found one quote from an article and dont even know what it means. If it does mean no RD then that will be great. Did you even read the link the OP posted? Please attempt to try and show how even one thing that he said was wrong. Good luck.

• Upvote 2

COOL!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha... I am weeping. You found one quote from an article and dont even know what it means. If it does mean no RD then that will be great. Did you even read the link the OP posted? Please attempt to try and show how even one thing that he said was wrong. Good luck.

LOL dont deny my love dinarick all good brotha.tongue.gif

We shall see in the end good luck.

Now who do you suppose started the war with Iraq??? Do you not think that was the plan all along??? Iraq called someones bluff and they lost..Do you not think the economic sanctions were also planned including devaluing their currency???Everything that has gone on with this Country has a master plan. War is about making money as sickening as that is.....do you also think the middle eastern countries that fell before our eyes was a coincidence? THINK NOT......This plan is bigger than any of us could ever imagine and it's been going on for more years than any of us will ever know. I recognize the risk and or loss

with my investment I will not be able to change whatever the out come may be,however I don't need you or big brother as a constant reminder of how our soldiers and the Iraq people will continue to be nothing more than pawns of war and this will be their ultimate reward ......

Dame

Ah, the old don't actually answer the question, but divert by asking other questions as to appear to have responded approach. If that is the direction you want to go then her is a question back at ya - Do you think that Ambassador Glaspie intentionally stated something very stupid only to lure Iraq into invading Kuwait, so that we could liberate Kuwait, then wait several years then invade Iraq, spend several more years restoring government, infrastructure and economy so that they make a profit on the currency of Iraq, while at the same time giving Iraq one of, if not the highest valued monetary systems on the planet? Seriously? Personally I don't give her, or her boss, that much credit.

BTW, I am not here to be 'a constant reminder of how are soldiers...', blah blah blah. I would like to see you walk up to a widow of one of those soldiers and comment how the dinar would be the 'their ultimate reward' though. I do think that would be a fun event to watch. :D

Guess it depends on which translator you use, if you use the Bing translator you get:

In the position of the lifting of zeros between alhalevy next phase need this step difficult, since the country began receiving global capital, which needed to stabilize the cash inside the country, especially investment banking has entered the country through the Iraq stock exchange market, and this leads us to think about mechanisms for providing an appropriate environment to attract capital to Iraq.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D11196

This is the same thing that happened a couple weeks ago when the Google translator was stating that the 1976 currency law replaced the 2004, and the bing translator stated that the 1976 WAS replaced by the 2004 CBI law.

Well, when they re-denominate 1000:1 (as many speculate), it'll be interesting to watch a run-on the banks as those who are sick of the ride cash out.

Many will likely fear that their notes in the near future will no longer hold value and will exchange them as soon as possible.

A lot of people bought into the currency with the speculation of a R/V. So it would not be a surprise to see a lot of people cash-out.

M1/M2 figures would drop significantly, but, the net foreign cash reserves would drop as well.

If every speculator holder cashed out and wanted USD - would the CBI have the ability to account for that?

This could potentially cause problems for them, wouldn't you think?

All foreign banks holding hard currency would likely have to follow the same process considering that the notes may eventually be worthless.

Now, they may consider buying into the new lower denominations, but, demand may not be as high as it was prior to a R/D.

It would only be purchased with the idea that they wish to accommodate customers with intentions to visit the country.

Only speculative, and based upon theory. Just pointing out things to consider how a R/D would impact them as well.

• Upvote 1

Well, when they re-denominate 1000:1 (as many speculate), it'll be interesting to watch a run-on the banks as those who are sick of the ride cash out.

Many will likely fear that their notes in the near future will no longer hold value and will exchange them as soon as possible.

A lot of people bought into the currency with the speculation of a R/V. So it would not be a surprise to see a lot of people cash-out.

M1/M2 figures would drop significantly, but, the net foreign cash reserves would drop as well.

If every speculator holder cashed out and wanted USD - would the CBI have the ability to account for that?

This could potentially cause problems for them, wouldn't you think?

All foreign banks holding hard currency would likely have to follow the same process considering that the notes may eventually be worthless.

Now, they may consider buying into the new lower denominations, but, demand may not be as high as it was prior to a R/D.

It would only be purchased with the idea that they wish to accommodate customers with intentions to visit the country.

Only speculative, and based upon theory. Just pointing out things to consider how a R/D would impact them as well.

I understand the scenario you are pointing out, but the question I have about the theory is which would cause the smallest issue, an RV or an RD?

Obviously an RD could potentially cost them several billion dollars, however wouldn't even a small RV to 10 cents actually cost them even more? If even half the people that hold dinar cashed in at that rate, it would most likely cost the CBI even more than an RD ever would.

I realize that people have put forward theories of how Iraq could do it, by having the UST hold the dinar and the government use it to exchange for oil over a period of time. But unfortunately there are basically too many fundamental flaws with those theories to really take them too seriously when you really look into what they would mean and the problems it would most likely cause.

• Upvote 2

"Lopsters, naysayers, bashers, unstable, lazy seekers of truth, the whole of it all, doesn't diminish the hopeful's journey. They still believe. They still hope. They are the positive dinar investors. Moving forward, the supposed last hopeful window of revaluation approaches slowly but steadily. We shall see." As The Dinar Turns

• 2 weeks later...

uhhhhh! wasn`t it adam montana that stated { he made a million and better } on the revalue,,or reinstatement of the kawait currency? he said he just made it under the time frame ,,,,,,and that is why he has started the dinar vets he is banking on the same with iraq,,,,,, he could not have been a pumper in the kawait deal--internet wasn`t perfected to thsi level as we have it here right now,,, soooo for me ----- i think the iraq will turn the 1000 poor too 1000 rich again----.86 rate- 1.13

• Upvote 1

who cares any way .. they warned us .. who cares ..what you think you can never get your money back ?

i really dont see the big deal unless you went out and bought a new house .. new cars ... boats .. condos .. ect ., because you couldnt wait till rv ..

thats funny if you did that .

ill just go ahead and wait and see .. and not "FREAK OUT" like some ..

life will just be the same as it always was its no big deal

unless you got so fat sitting there waiting for the rv that you cant walk any more

then you should be "FREAKING OUT "

since your a freak now

have you been snubbing your neighbors , as if your rich now , when your not . ?

is that why your freaking out

did you tell your boss to kiss your rear end , and hes the only employer in town ?yall got crazy info just like the anti lopsters do , so just wait like everyone else . could be another year. could be tommarro

now thats intell i got on my hambone radio its a secret where i got it so i will never reveal my source .. hes been great to me

over and out with a handfull of garbonzo beans

I like this Brian guy. He needs to join this site. Everything he said was spot on.

no he wasnt, this guy knows less than the cindy loppers on this site...... iraq converted usd from there dfi into dinars, if they lop they lop there own money as well, come on wake up....

i cant believe i even came into this section, its like a blind man leading a horse to water... pathetic

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

no he wasnt, this guy knows less than the cindy loppers on this site...... iraq converted usd from there dfi into dinars, if they lop they lop there own money as well, come on wake up....

i cant believe i even came into this section, its like a blind man leading a horse to water... pathetic

I am surprised you came into this section as well... Given the less than stellar argument you gave against it... :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1