Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST HEARD THAT BLAINO, TERRY K AND OKIE BEING INVESTIGATED BY FBI

3grlz

BS. The FBI doesnt give a crap about thse guys. The Dinar in the grand scheme of things is nothing. As long as they were not selling Dinar illegally they have done nothing wrong. If you bought Dinar based on there info you should be happy once it RVs. If you bought Dinar that you couldnt afford then thats your fault, not thiers. You probably would have wasted that money on lottery tickets anyway. They never said its gonna rv, you better buy some quick. Why are people so stupid and not willing to take responsibity for thier actions. Like all these morons that bought 500k houses making 50k a year.....The mortgage company mislead me and made me buy the house. I didnt understand what I was signing... Duh... How come my mortgage balance went up every month even though I was making my $1200.00 payment on my 500,000.00 house. LOL :lol:

I think you may be surprised what the FBI cares about...

After all.... they are Just another agency... trying to make a buck.

Any good FBI agent will tell you... "We are just Accountants"

When somebody like Blaino or these other Roos makes it that easy to reel in some revenue... it will attract the MIB...:rolleyes:

I am not sure that we cannot throw all the state lotteries into this mess. Promise you a fortune if you just buy the ticket. Not this week, try again baby. Gotta hit sometime. More you play, better the odds!!!!! What about horse racing? All the same. Lawyers out there ready to tell you how to spend your new found wealth. Buyer beware.

JUST HEARD FROM A SOURCE THAT BLAINO, TERRY K AND OKIE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI FOR GOING SO-CALLED "INTEL" FOR PROFITS

Whether this information was true or not (and I think it's already been debunked in this thread) HOW CAN YOU - 3grlz - post such a blatent statement without FIRST doing your own due diligence and secondly getting the specific facts to back up YOUR INTEL??? You just simply repeated something someone told you, like highschool gossip... tsk, tsk.

Remember, the way you do anything is the way you do your life.

Namaste

• Upvote 3

JUST HEARD FROM A SOURCE THAT BLAINO, TERRY K AND OKIE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI FOR GOING SO-CALLED "INTEL" FOR PROFITS

before you run around saying such things,let me remind you that there are laws about libel and slander. also i don't think adam wants to be sued, so let's refrain from throwing trash like this around.

• Upvote 2

I know where Okie gets his info.

He is safe!

Thanks Dinarius Rucker, I enjoy and do believe Okie as I do Adam, I respect their opiniion, shows I am an honorable person; it's really a shame that people who do not have the brains to research or read the news, come to the RUMOR posts to get educated and when it is not what they want to hear, they bash; that shows ignorance, intolerance and imaturity.

before you run around saying such things,let me remind you that there are laws about libel and slander. also i don't think adam wants to be sued, so let's refrain from throwing trash like this around.

Well said, grow up!

• Downvote 4

He said go to ripoffreport.com and type in their names. If you know it than ok, if you don't do so research. i'm not going to put their names here....But i've read it

Two minutes ago using real name and handles at the website you have provided :

tommy styles | Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search | tommy-styles Approximately 0 Reports Found

Showing 1 - 0 There may be more reports for "tommy styles"

Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "tommy styles" Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports from our database. However, as the leading consumer advocacy website, our technology is being continually upgraded to handle the volume of searches from consumers, the media, the authorities and millions of others from around the world. While we are always in the process of upgrading, our search results may not return all reports. This is only temporary and intermittent. If you are an attorney helping victims, the media, or law-enforcement, please contact us to have us run a complete database search to help your case or story.

**Read how Rip-off Report protects consumers 1st amendment rights to speak out!

DateCity, StateTitle Approximately Reports Found

Showing 1-0 | Showing Page 1 of 0

okie the oil man | Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search | okie-the-oil-man Approximately 0 Reports Found

Showing 1 - 0 There may be more reports for "okie the oil man"

Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "okie the oil man" Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports from our database. However, as the leading consumer advocacy website, our technology is being continually upgraded to handle the volume of searches from consumers, the media, the authorities and millions of others from around the world. While we are always in the process of upgrading, our search results may not return all reports. This is only temporary and intermittent. If you are an attorney helping victims, the media, or law-enforcement, please contact us to have us run a complete database search to help your case or story.

**Read how Rip-off Report protects consumers 1st amendment rights to speak out!

DateCity, StateTitle Approximately Reports Found

Showing 1-0 | Showing Page 1 of 0 This site has nothing to do with the FBI and when I ran the other two, I found that the results were the same.

Why are you wasting our time with this ridiculous rumor? Moreover, why am I wasting my time with this senseless rumor???????angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

If I were a Mod for a day we would be saying goodbye to you right now!!! At any rate I am!

GO0D DAY

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They should be, that is for sure. BOLD LIE's that lead to people buying investments that they cannot afford. What sounds legal about that. Could anyone do that with an annuity, or a fund or any other investment? ABSOLTUELY NOT! So why should anyone be surprised that the FBI gets involved? It is really no different than a email scam coming from Negeria or somewhere else.

STOP THE LIES! and stop posting their BS. It is obviously not true. For more than 2 years every single day OKIE, TK and others state their inside source says it is done... yet here we are.... NOT DONE.

AND THE BEST PART $11, to $13. F OFF JACKWAGONS

PS LINKS..... hahahahahahahahahah Since when does the FBI post their pending investigations. Can someone give me a link to the CIA pending investigations regarding intel.

LINK?? LINK????? what not possible??????????? SHOCKED!

• Upvote 1

This is a whole lot of fun and all, but may I ask for some honest input? I am relatively new, and when I signed up was (and still am) ignorant to all of the 'personalities" on these sites. When I selected my 'handle' I used part of my first name. I am in no way associated to Blaino. (no insult or offense intended) At the risk of sounding self centered, do I need to rethink my screen name? :unsure:

Ok, this has gone on for 5 pages now!!!

I hope everyone has this out of their system and we see who to trust and who not to trust!!

Please read Adam's comments here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76708-okie-oil-mans-and-tony-tnts-real-names-exposed/

Let's get back to Dinar talk!!

Thanks

Bump

Closing this thread!! 5 pages is enough on this one subject