Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 Days and Counting

cisole

Tick Tock...

DJ blow my speakser up! Gonna fight till we see the sun light! ohh wait..... sigh..... :blink:

I meant to talk about the Dinar......

I'm up for a party! We have to do something to kill time :)

Anything from the purple piggy is a must read for me..... You make the dinar world a better place.... Blessings to you and yours....

Bodeen

Why thank you Bodeen, and ditto to you!

Let's all play Texas Holdem poker to past the time. Buy in......100,000 IQD's....................... :D

You have some of the government notes?!?!?!?!?

SHARE!!!!!

Just what was THAT suppose to mean Tex? :mellow:

OH yeah, that IS my name isn't it! :lol: ............................right cisole?!....................GO RV!!

I was just trying to slow things down between Cisole and Bodeen. I don't want to see anyone get hurt on here.

Just tilt your monitor back and for then it will be both!

WOW!......That's sooooo cool! :blink:

I was just trying to slow things down between Cisole and Bodeen. I don't want to see anyone get hurt on here.

Naw...they're both cool. I look for them every time I get on here to read what they got to say. I learn a lot and laugh alot. :lol:

7 or 6 or 5 days till we get the --uhhhhhh ---one month off too collect our selves and get back too family concerns,,most likely,,,,, a long wait will be at hand,, no contacts in iraq,,no insider intel,,,and most likey no r v -------- that pooper was just too keep everyone grounded----i would like too see it happen---- would love too see ----- bank account ---- 4.000.000.oo