Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

These Guys can"t deside weather to S??T or go Blind

Brisco

07/22/2011 7-22-2011 Nighthk11 we will see the dinar hit world stage within hours - Ramadan has nothing to do with the release as far as a hold-up - it is going to go. there may have already been some fluctuation on some of the forex sites. O is reported to have asked for a "Little more time"- he was given 24-48 hours, we are at the end of that now 7-22-2011 Bluwolf all looks good at this point, no cashin yet but coming, it is done, all banks are ready to cash you in, it could be hours, it could be days, but all banks are ready and waiting for there notice 7-22-2011 Steve1 the dinar value within Iraq, yes our local contact...verified {it was raised.} I do not know the date, but I am sure of the rate. No it is not .86. There is no holdup. It will be announced in due time.

• Upvote 1

He is good in a chat, but he has been wrong EVERY time. Sorry, KNIGHTK11, you are wrong again. You know nothing, and you never did. JMHO! This will happen, but these people don't have a clue when. Keep guessing, buddy. Someday, you just might be right. LOL! There are people who have a better handle on this investment. They don't talk much. Trust me, they are connected. Do I believe their intel? NO! Not one person on these forums knows when this will occur. More importantly, why do we keep looking for a date? We have no control over any of this. JMHO!

• Upvote 1

"I don't always comment....but.....lately there have been a bunch of gas and poop references!" 'Whats up?!" "You can't party with 3 beautiful ladies at a time like I do and be referring to Poop all the time!" "Just sayin!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

How many days can one stay in the dark before one loses their mind and craves the light? I hope the sun will shine on our @ss soon because I'm about to snap.

Love it... How poetic.........

He is good in a chat, but he has been wrong EVERY time. Sorry, KNIGHTK11, you are wrong again. You know nothing, and you never did. JMHO! This will happen, but these people don't have a clue when. Keep guessing, buddy. Someday, you just might be right. LOL! There are people who have a better handle on this investment. They don't talk much. Trust me, they are connected. Do I believe their intel? NO! Not one person on these forums knows when this will occur. More importantly, why do we keep looking for a date? We have no control over any of this. JMHO!

Right... About time to call a spade a spade.

I would add that I would like us to think about the word "bash." I wish we could rise to a new way of talking with one another. How about: "Go ahead and criticize what i said." "Feel free to take a different position from mine." "Please correct me if I am wrong." Bash represents more violence and it is the last thing we need. As we contemplate having increased wealth, we need to be thinking about how to pull people together into positive conversations and positive interventions in this hurting world. It could start here and now.

I would add that I would like us to think about the word "bash." I wish we could rise to a new way of talking with one another. How about: "Go ahead and criticize what i said." "Feel free to take a different position from mine." "Please correct me if I am wrong." Bash represents more violence and it is the last thing we need. As we contemplate having increased wealth, we need to be thinking about how to pull people together into positive conversations and positive interventions in this hurting world. It could start here and now.

The "Feel free to take a different position from mine." has been used a few times... Also the "Go ahead and criticize what i said."

I agree with you in Principle... But then, being a lacking human being, I may not always adhere to that. Thanks.