Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan and Adams 10 day prediction

Mongo

Yes, it is true Ramadan is a time of fasting. No food or drink all day...However, from 6:00pm (or sundown) until dawn they throw down like you have never seen. They have big gatherings of friends and family. They kill animals in the streets...by slitting their throats then feast on the meat...so most

basically party all night and sleep all day.

I had to chuckle at this. Killing animals in the street ... really ... maybe if you are living in a dusty, mud road, agrarian village where the goats roam in the streets, and whoever owns the goats doesn't mind at all that you should feast on his personal and family wealth and security. They certainly do not do this in a civilized town, here, or there, or anywhere else for that matter.

I lived for many years with a neighbour who was Muslim. And during those years I rented out a two bedroom home, within my home, to foreign university students. Most of them were Muslim. Ramadan was a time for fasting from sun up to sun down. But they certainly don't sleep the daylight hours away and they do not party all night. They go to work, and class. They do not eat or even drink a sip of water through the day, unless they must take a pill and they then have dispensation to swallow just enough water to get the medication down. Come sunset they prepare dinner ... and a lot of them like the Medjool dates that seem to become common fare in the markets and grocery chains. Very high in sugar content, and a good adjunct to tea before eating a regular meal. Also a good way to eat in the morning before sunrise and stock up some energy for the day.

But they certainly do NOT party all night. They do NOT sleep all day. And from what I have seen over the years, though all these people had money to burn and did buy a lot of gifts for others at Eid, which is AFTER Ramadan, I have never seen them become spendthrifts at Ramadan.

I really wish that people who have not actually lived through things like Ramadan and Eide would just not say anything rather than exaggerate what they might have heard and believe. So much of it is wrong.

And I don't expect Ramadan to mean anything significant this time around: we have had a lot of them since this started and the last couple of years it has been the same ... Ramadan is the time to push that button!

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 3

I was talking to a Lebanese store owner that I know. After telling him about the NID"s 5 mounths ago, a light came on in his brain and he bought 25 or 30 million dinar. Well yesterday I was in the store and was telling him what Adam said,a 10 day window, something big around Ramadan but had to cut it short because his store was full of costumers so i walked out to my truck. I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this. I told him that this would be a feather in the cap for the person responsible for pulling the trigger, in the eyes of the Iraqi people. I never seen him so excited ohmy.gif !!!smile.gif

Well that does sound good they do spend lots of money that month, But i do need to see it in Forex before i get to excited.

You have read about the Christian Crusades, have you not? Too much crap comes out of their mouths which just means don't trust anyone who tells you to believe them because they are a "Christian." You are supposed to set an example by the way you live and I haven't met too many people who tout being "Christian" whose lives have been exemplar! In fact most of the people who are setting good examples I have never heard them boast their religion or their beliefs.............that makes them ever so much more believable because like Gandhi they shine their light by their own good example. If you are up to date with research, you know the New Testament was changed for political reasons.........................does that sound familiar? History is always being changed for political reasons by those who want and need POWER. Just be patient, go on living your life, set a good example and what comes of this investment comes in its own good time. Whether we make 10% on our investment or make a nice return, this is an investment which carries a risk like all investments.

Bubbe, I don't profess to be perfect; and I don't believe you meant to attack me. I took what you just said as a personal attack though.

A true Christian doesn't profess to be perfect either. Christians are commanded not to lie to anyone, of any faith, period; and yet some of them do everyday. Read up on Islam, because Muslims are told it is ok to lie and be dishonest only to infidels and non-believers; not to other Muslims. Being a Christian, I have read about the Christian Crusades and the horrible things the crusaders did to people while on their crusades. God will judge them accordingly, not me. You should also acknowledge what started those crusades. Christian agression? I think not. It was the fact that Islamic forces had overrun Jerusalem and all of Judah. They were doing terrible things in Judah and in Jerusalem. They were killing the 'infidel' non-believers who refused to convert to Islam(Christians and Jews), and the Islamic forces were dissacrating and destroying Christian and Jewish holy sites. Why? Muslims believe that Christianity and Judahism dissacrated and perverted the Bible by twisting it into lies; as well as the perversion of the worship and following of the laws of God. Two wrongs do not make anything right. Islam brought those crusades on themselves with the belief in the 12th Islamic Mahdi, and Islam ruling the world. Islam has given many advances to world in the field of science and astronomy; but they left a path of destruction in their path from the Middle East, North Africa, and parts of southern Europe including Spain. My suggestion would be that you read about the Muslims and their strong belief in the 12th Islamic Mahdi. What drives them to wage holy wars on people throughout centuries. They will probably use this rebulding of Iraq and Egypt and the revaluation of currencies, like the dinar, to build up their region and their nations for the 12th Madhi's return.

As far as the New Testament being changed due to policital reasons, etc; you are just plain wrong. The New Testament has not changed, but the people who are interpreting it over the centuries have changed. I believe what you mean to say is that has the text was translated out of Aramaic and Greek into English and other languages; and some of the true meaning is lost or watered down, right? Perhaps that is true, but the original intent still remains. There were some books left out of the religious Cannon by the church as the Bible was being formed; but not all of those books are based in truth. Several of the books are blasphemous to what Christ acutally taught, according to the very disciples that followed and were taught by him. The Book of Enoch probably should have been included in the original Cannon, but it was not.

I'm not here to debate Christianity and Islam and other religious studies with you. I agree, that we must be patient as we wait. Thank you for your thoughts and words of encouragment as we go forward in life.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 5

I was talking to a Lebanese store owner that I know. After telling him about the NID"s 5 mounths ago, a light came on in his brain and he bought 25 or 30 million dinar. Well yesterday I was in the store and was telling him what Adam said,a 10 day window, something big around Ramadan but had to cut it short because his store was full of costumers so i walked out to my truck. I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this. I told him that this would be a feather in the cap for the person responsible for pulling the trigger, in the eyes of the Iraqi people. I never seen him so excited ohmy.gif !!!smile.gif

Great post Mongo. +1 You believe it or not. Are one of the few that I know comes straight out of the chute.

You wouldn't say it if you didn't mean it. But man your avatar is one ugly pig .

Go RV baby!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be filthy rich yep Money falling out my a$$. Disgustingly rich.

to the point where its embarrassing hahahahahahahahhaha (will help as many as i can)

Peace (Im already rich I have people that care about me. Thats as rich as it gets)

Edited by dog53

Whether this has an effect on the rv or not, wikipedia says (among other things):

Ramadan is also a time when Muslims are to slow down from worldly affairs and focus on self-reformation, spiritual cleansing and enlightenment; this is to establish a link between themselves and God through prayer, supplication, charity, good deeds, kindness and helping others. Since it is a festival of giving and sharing, Muslims prepare special foods and buy gifts for their family and friends and for giving to the poor and needy who cannot afford it; this can involve buying new clothes, shoes and other items of need. There is also a social aspect involving the preparation of special foods and inviting people for Iftar.

That about sums it up. Then you have the Eid Al Fitr, which Muslims Celebrate to commemorate the end of Ramadan. This is when the Zakat is paid out to the less fortunate. (The Money Flows).

This is exactly what "they" said last year and the year before..................

''Candy Gram...Candy Gram for Mongo''. Sorry couldn't resist.

I'm MONGO.........................for me!!!!!

This same thought came up last year also. I would not read into it to much. It was to RV at this holiday last year. But who knows unsure.gif

Yes, but I don't recall Adam giving a 10 day window then, Maybe Frank did. there's a big difference between the two

• Upvote 1

holy moley there batman :lol::lol:

I always understood, though, that Ramadan was for fasting, Muslims refrain from eating and drinking and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, humility, and spirituality. Muslims and to offer more prayer than usual. I didn't realize they spend, spend, spend during that period?

SPY - I thought Apu was east Indian - :P:lol::lol::lol:

THAT IS FROM SUN UP TO SUN DOWN. ALSO IT DEPENDS HOW YOU PRACTICE THE RELIGION.