Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fortune or Mark of the beast?

AngelBaby

I'll pray for you Jon- ........

what is crazy- I have thought along those lines also- what would I do- it's not a question to me - I have no doubt what so ever - I have lived paycheck to paycheck before and I can do it again.......

• Upvote 3

Say for instance, if and when we get our revaluation at a darn good rate, what would you do if you had to choose between money or the mark of the beast?

PEACE

Fortunately for me, I won't be here when you have to choose, but I'd definately take the money. :twothumbs: Now, if you phrased it, in order to get the money you would have to take The Mark, NO WAY!!!!

-

• Upvote 2

pray for me? :lol: no thanks. Ok, ok, I'll take a SMALL amount of the wild turkey AND the money, I don't drink booze very often, but I'll hoist a toast in the name of the Rv, fame, fortune, and positive cash flow.

Trader....you've gotten PAST living paycheck to paycheck?? Boy I wish I did!

Peace out! :lol:

I guess because it is Iraq a lot of folks draw biblical inferences. I think it all depends on what you plan to do with your new wealth. If you plan to keep all for yourself or help others with it. I plan to help others with mine, so I am not concerned about any "mark of the beast"

• Upvote 1

Maybe there is a plan to give all people who exchange a chip in your skin that would prevent fraud and protect from ID theft.

That is already in the new Health Care Bill and was set up to reduce record keeping.

In that bill everyone will be required by law to have that device or you can go to jail or be fined.

Maybe this will lead to getting chipped to cash in.

Something to think about I guess.

I think most would take the chip and take the money.

"Obama's Health Care Bill Will Implant Micro-Chips in Patients."

http://www.trivester.com/world/americas/north/united-states/comments/health-care-bill/micro-chips/apr11-10/

Fortunately for me, I won't be here when you have to choose, but I'd definately take the money. :twothumbs: Now, if you phrased it, in order to get the money you would have to take The Mark, NO WAY!!!!

I know this is a hypothetical question, but I think it to be more like Markinsa's last comment... what makes you think it will be an either or equation? I think of money as a tool, if we use this tool wisely then we can build for the future. Would I sell my soul for a "tool" and what it could buy... not a chance. As someone has already stated... I have been broke before, and it didn't kill me then, why should it kill me now? wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Quote cont... In that bill everyone will be required by law to have that device or you can go to jail or be fined.

Maybe this will lead to getting chipped to cash in.

Something to think about I guess.

I think most would take the chip and take the money.

"Obama's Health Care Bill Will Implant Micro-Chips in Patients."

http://www.trivester...chips/apr11-10/

End of quote...

~Well, then I for 1 would not be cashing in!sad.gif

~...Eternity is a long time...

~It would hurt Jesus' heart for me to take the mark ~ since, he suffered on the cross for me!!!

~I can continue to live paycheck to paycheck, before I take the mark of the beast!!!!!!

Edited by cw2

Say for instance, if and when we get our revaluation at a darn good rate, what would you do if you had to choose between money or the mark of the beast?

PEACE

Well thats pretty easy one I would choose money rather then the mark of the beast. No body wants the mark bad JUJU. Now if you were trying to say. If you take the money then you also take the mark. Well then I guess I would die broke.

• Upvote 1

Well thats pretty easy one I would choose money rather then the mark of the beast. No body wants the mark bad JUJU. Now if you were trying to say. If you take the money then you also take the mark. Well then I guess I would die broke.

You are one sharp cookie, err... dog... ummm person- well, you know who you are!rolleyes.gif I didn't even catch that .. haha... I so agree with you. Die broke over that, ohh yeah... better to fight than switch the old commercial used to say, or at least if that be the scenario resist it with everything we have!

Edited by RodandStaff

Read your king James Bible, the truly saved are eternally secure and the mark of "Babylon" is forced "during" the 7 yr.tribulation. Go RV!!!!!! (St. John 6; 37-40, St.John 10: 27-30 and Revelation 13-Rev.18,, a 10 minute read, check it out. Go RV!!!!!!

http://<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZmIO7IyrVJM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey all~
"The Mark of the Beast" will be needed for anyone to be able to buy or sell or do any kind of business. You will not be able to use any kind of money without the "The Mark."
When this happens it will be a cashless society and only "the mark" will be needed to function in society. However, those who take "the mark" will be samned to spend eternity in hell. Basically by taking "the mark" is branding yourself as a child of Satan. It will be his world systen and will separate the people who belong to God and who belongs to the devil IT IS COMING CLOSER THAN YOU THINK> WATCH THIS VIDEO!! Please be informed as to what is going on in our world RIGHT NOW!! This man has proof, watch this video you will be amazed!! The whole series is pretty amazing, I highly reccommend you watch if you can, pretty awesome stuff.

I am hoping one of these links work. I will repost if they do not.

[/b]http://youtu.be/ZmIO7IyrVJM

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZmIO7IyrVJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

how does anything PASS THROUGH the eye of a needle....just don't make sense to me

In the ancient days a city would close it's main gates allowing only a small entrance for "camel traffic" to pass into a city. This opening was so small that the camels had to get on their knees to "pass through" into the city. These openings were also known as the "eye of the needle". The implication was, it took humility (on our knees) in order to enter. Hope that helps. Take care! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Just remember it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter HEAVEN..

GOD Bless

GOO RVVVVV

Note that it does not say that it is impossible, it is just easier. There will be many who are rich in heaven. Salvation is not based on the amount you have, but the blood of Christ. Jesus is here condemning the rich man because he chose his riches over believing and following Jesus.

It is never the amount or lack thereof that determines your destination. Its does it keep you away from belief in Jesus as the Christ.