Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I gotta hand it to ya.... for those who have been invested in this roller coaster for 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.... years! Wow! Kudos. I have been in it for 2 months and I am feeling the craziness of it! I love this site - all of it's ups and downs - the "pumpers", the "realists", the ones who just "read and comment", the ones who have "intel" with no links or pics OR names to back it up... hahaha... it's like a play! Good times!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I gotta hand it to ya.... for those who have been invested in this roller coaster for 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.... years! Wow! Kudos. I have been in it for 2 months and I am feeling the craziness of it! I love this site - all of it's ups and downs - the "pumpers", the "realists", the ones who just "read and comment", the ones who have "intel" with no links or pics OR names to back it up... hahaha... it's like a play! Good times!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

We've been in it for couple of years now, what a rrrrrruuuuuuuuusssssssshhhhhh. Welcome ya'll .emot-wave.gif

• Upvote 1

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Welcome Alex and thanks for the kudos! I've been in this investment since Feb 05 and never thought of it as a get rich quick scheme. A lot of these people that buy some dinar because a friend or website said that it was about to RV, only to find out that it didn't and now they have no rent, mortgage, car payment etc. Before I go into a long rant about this let me just say HANG IN THERE!! GO RV 2012!!