Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Monday

AndrewM

Bank of America

Call Duration 15:39 min

Spoke to a BOA representative and was then put on hold for 10 minutes, after I was told that BOA did not exchange IQD at that location

Wells Fargo

Call Duration: 07:01 min

Spoke to Rebecca, a Teller, but unfortunately held the job as Banker today. After i spoke to her for a good 2 minutes I was put on hold for sometime. When Rebecca finally came back to the phone she told me IQD was not showing up in their system, she then mentioned it was "GRAYED OUT" and then said to me "Is your currency even real (believing that the IQD was no longer a valid currency)".

Bank of America

Duration 01:43 min

Spoke to a Teller who told me we do not accept IQD.

Wells Fargo

Duration 01:55 min

I had called this Wells Fargo expecting yet another set back, after I was told to hold the teller accidentally hung up on me. I called back and the phone was picked up by another employee who happened to be a representative. I asked her the same question as I had asked to the employee before her, "Do you exchange IQD?" she asked me told hold for a brief moment, and then said "YES". I said can you please tell me the current exchange rate? Representative "I cannot discuss that over the phone"

Edited by AndrewM
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

PLEASE STOP CALLING BANKS......THEY WILL BE THE LAST TO KNOW....WATCH CBI WEBSITE AND FOREX..how many times do we need to explain this AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!.......ok...im better now :)

That is the reason why they don't want the minions in this "investment", most of them do more harm than good.

• Upvote 3

PLEASE STOP CALLING BANKS......THEY WILL BE THE LAST TO KNOW....WATCH CBI WEBSITE AND FOREX..how many times do we need to explain this AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!.......ok...im better now :)

You are right and I just did that (11:20 am EDT) cbi.iq still shows indicative rates for the IQD at 1170 1168; exactly where it has been pegged for years.

I don't know what these people are smoking that are reporting movement of the IQD/GBP, but the fact of the matter is that the cbi rate remains unchanged.

• Upvote 1

With all due respect, once and for all, there is NO actionable intelligence available at banks about the dinar! Even if they knew (which they don't), they couldn't tell you.

It's a waste of your time making those calls, and of our time dealing with yet another unproductive bank post.

Please refrain from "bank stories." Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bank of America

Call Duration 15:39 min

Spoke to a BOA representative and was then put on hold for 10 minutes, after I was told that BOA did not exchange IQD at that location

Wells Fargo

Call Duration: 07:01 min

Spoke to Rebecca, a Teller, but unfortunately held the job as Banker today. After i spoke to her for a good 2 minutes I was put on hold for sometime. When Rebecca finally came back to the phone she told me IQD was not showing up in their system, she then mentioned it was "GRAYED OUT" and then said to me "Is your currency even real (believing that the IQD was no longer a valid currency)".

Bank of America

Duration 01:43 min

Spoke to a Teller who told me we do not accept IQD.

Wells Fargo

Duration 01:55 min

I had called this Wells Fargo expecting yet another set back, after I was told to hold the teller accidentally hung up on me. I called back and the phone was picked up by another employee who happened to be a representative. I asked her the same question as I had asked to the employee before her, "Do you exchange IQD?" she asked me told hold for a brief moment, and then said "YES". I said can you please tell me the current exchange rate? Representative "I cannot discuss that over the phone"

You should have asked her to email it to you........

Sometimes I wonder what people are on in these forums........................TIME and TIME again we get people ringing banks or forex traders to see if there is any change in the exchange rate.

When and if the exchange rate changes it will be everywhere on the internet, bank website, forex, news channels and finally the CBI website!!!!!!!!

STOP wasting your time and money making yourself look stupid and inept.

Edited by SexyDinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry guys but the Banker said we do not accept IQD as soon as I arrived. It seems all banks know something but arent actually allowed to share it. When I sat down in the Wells Fargo's Branch Managers office she said "I do not know who shared this information with you." As of right now, i guess we are still waiting for the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I guess we all got wound up tighter than a 2 dollar watch today hoping this was really it.

Wonder how the Gurus will explain this one if they even try.

Still we wait, maybe they want us to give up and cash out now.

Sorry wont happen on my end, but definitely wont be buying anymore.