Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more rumors

blonde_minx

from another site

7-17-2011 Guru OkieOilMan From various contacts…it did go international…new rate will drop in on Monday…sticking to $4.40 rate – have not gotten confirmation if it is pegged to the GBP or the USD

7-17-2011 Guru DonnieR I am receiving unbelievable info from an extremely strong contact today saying that we will see it Monday…other contacts confirm that we will see it on Monday…another contact from Bagdad said we will see it on Monday. Wells Fargo Bank contacted me yesterday and said you will be able to cash in on Monday…looks like everything is falling into place for Monday

• Upvote 6

from another site

7-17-2011 Guru OkieOilMan From various contacts…it did go international…new rate will drop in on Monday…sticking to $4.40 rate – have not gotten confirmation if it is pegged to the GBP or the USD

7-17-2011 Guru DonnieR I am receiving unbelievable info from an extremely strong contact today saying that we will see it Monday…other contacts confirm that we will see it on Monday…another contact from Bagdad said we will see it on Monday. Wells Fargo Bank contacted me yesterday and said you will be able to cash in on Monday…looks like everything is falling into place for Monday

I'm calling bull paddies on this one WF isn't calling anyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

from another site

Guru DonnieR is about as grossly WRONG as can be. Regional WELLS FARGO main bank as of yesterday late once AGAIN swears they do not now and won't deal in dinars.

What? Yall don't believe OKIE? I went to the IRS cashin yesterday. They had a drivethru window all set up. Said they'd give me 4.40 or 7.10 depending on whether i wanted to RV my dinar to the GBP or the USD. They also said I would be put on a lifetime no audit list if I paid my taxes right then. I decided not to cash in hoping that OKIE might guarantee a higher rate, so I told them no thanks, I think I'll just cash in at an offshore location.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I used to think Okie was a pumper to be sure.

Now I believe he is just a cheerleader for the Dinar.

He is creating reality. And he is getting everyone around him to help with his creation.

What is really so wrong with that?

Remember: He only needs to be right...once.

:P

gridkeeper

He is creating reality. And he is getting everyone around him to help with his creation.

gridkeeper

Nice thoughts. I was wondering about that myself. I know i should be wearing a tinfoil hat saying this, but I wonder if there is a posibilty that some of the Pumpers/Cheerleaders were given direction

from someone in the GOV to pump this far and wide to increase the tax share taken at RV and help revitalze the economy in general.

gridkeeper

Makes you wonder what Dinar selling site he works for? Dinar Banker, Dinar Trade, Walmart Etc... Somebodies getting a piece and so is he..... Walmart.... hehe