Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Just Sent Possum A Text And.....

possum

And he said Obama gave them the green light to RV it within 48 hours at $3.85. If they don't do it within the 48 hour window then it will not happen until next spring for Obama's re-election run. Believers, please call your elected officials and voice your support for the RV. Momma is calling right now and will work it like a pole dancer all weekend. Possum will sit back and listen to the voices and share all intel with the believers.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

You see things in your mind huh?

And he said Obama gave them the green light to RV it within 48 hours at $3.85. If they don't do it within the 48 hour window then it will not happen until next spring for Obama's re-election run. Believers, please call your elected officials and voice your support for the RV. Momma is calling right now and will work it like a pole dancer all weekend. Possum will sit back and listen to the voices and share all intel with the believers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wait a minute possum!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt you cash in a month ago? you said the rate had been done and now why is moma calling her elected official???????

• Upvote 1

I'm on it Possum! Will be calling my congressman 1st thing Monday morning, we need this Rv NOW buddy. Next Spring just won't do. With 2012, there comes 12 months of preparation for end of the world events in December. Mayans say "Time's up Ya'll, best hunker down and prepare". Here's to a right NOW Rv!

Give Momma Possum a big hug from all us and thank her for the efforts in this here Dinar Revaluation. :)

Blessings to the Possum clan, daddy, momma, and junior Possum! ........~@">....~~( 8)">....~~( )">

• Upvote 2

AWESOME! I'll spread the news to my network! This week we gonna sing, dance, and have the biggest Summer-time, Post Rv-time, Barbeque Block Party ever!! Get the Fiddlers! Get the Home Depot Smokers and Grills! Get on your Post Rv Groove! Possum says DONE and that's good enough for me!!

GO RV, GOOO POSSUM!! :) ..............................................~( )"> !!Post RV Partaaaay!!

Possum you just won't quit huh? I would really like to know the actual number of times you have said the RV had occured. Its obvious you get a kick out of lying to people. You get the ones who don't know any better to belive you, but they too will see the Possums true colors. I hope when the RV happens you go to cash in and have all fake dinar or somehow it catches fire and you get screwed. You made it personal when you called all the people who didnt belive you COWARDS! Your never right so why would anyone follow you? Idiot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Whether the RV happens or not would have nothing to do with the president's re-election campaign. The American voters that don't have Dinars could care less and the one's that do will still vote the same either way as they would have anyway. They will just be driving new cars to their polling places.

• Upvote 1

Pathetic .... Possum.. please go away.

Pathetic ... OhioTom1 ... please go away.

We don't need Party Poopers like you, really!

:blink:

Hey Posum ... Don't have any American officials I can contact but I'll send some positive vibes brother ... it cannot hurt ... hahahahaha. Howdy Momma, keep that shimmy working lady ... hahahaha

:P

smee2

Same crap as usual.

Same lazy comment as usual ... why DO you bother?

:blink:

smee2

• Upvote 1

Possum you just won't quit huh? I would really like to know the actual number of times you have said the RV had occured. Its obvious you get a kick out of lying to people. You get the ones who don't know any better to belive you, but they too will see the Possums true colors. I hope when the RV happens you go to cash in and have all fake dinar or somehow it catches fire and you get screwed. You made it personal when you called all the people who didnt belive you COWARDS! Your never right so why would anyone follow you? Idiot.

Excuse me ... but no one takes Possum seriously. No one believes him. No one follows his breaking news. No one thinks he is lying either, they know he is doing this for fun, and he has followers who realize that and would never consider anything he says in a serious vein. He makes it so obvious that he is joking about that no one gives a flea's crap worth of validity to it. It is all for fun.

So, if you didn't catch on? ... if you actually thought this was meant to be believed, that he is on the guru list, that what he says has any hope of being actual intelligence ... YOU, I am sorry to say, are the idiot.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1