Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq using the US Dollar

PurpleDrank

Does it make sense to anybody else that the entire country of Iraq uses OUR currency on a daily basis? All this is doing is helping to deflate our currency and requiring our FED to print MORE money for another country's use. It does not benefit us in any way shape or form. They also make around $300 Million per week by selling(temporarily) worthless Dinar for US cash.

This is not meant to be a Bit*h fest but just a realization that Iraq is NOT the US so why is it legal for them to use our money supply? Just because we invaded them? We cant go to the store and buy food with Dinar so why is this happening? Why would our government allow this to happen. Shouldnt the USA be proctecting us from this kind of thing? Shouldnt IRAQ be spending their own money? They have the reserves, why are they not increasing the value after almost 10 years of unrest?

I hope that the reason will show up in our bank accounts soon! If they wanted to fight dollarization so badly, they would stop it by raising the value of the Dinar. Lets all pray that we are close to that happening. Im tired of false hopes and pipe dreams. I just want to see the reality. Whatever that may be. :)

Also, please shed some light on this if possible: Would it benefit the USA if we pulled all of the US cash off the streets of IRAQ? Hopefully, this can all happen simutaniously with an RI,RV or something that will finally help stabalize the United States of America....:) :)

Best ,

PurpleDrank

• Upvote 4

True, but why are they using the United States of America's debt instument? Why not the Yen or another super powers?

Because the US is the current occupying Power... And of course the main economic Partner.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Because the US is the current occupying Power... And of course the main economic Partner.

Isnt this a United Nations thing? Why is it just falling on the USA? I think its about time that we (OUR COUNTRY) see some sort of return on our investment for all of the time,money,resources, lost lives etc... for constatnly bailing out these other countries. IMO...

• Upvote 2

I worry about this, so I ask you this....Why do they need to RV when the use the dollar for everything? I was told as long as they use the dollar there will be no need to RV......uggghhhhh...I hate saying this. Yuk yuk yuk.....

Dame

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I worry about this, so I ask you this....Why do they need to RV when the use the dollar for everything? I was told as long as they use the dollar there will be no need to RV......uggghhhhh...I hate saying this. Yuk yuk yuk.....

Dame

I know. Mexico is no different. I just took a taxi in Mexico and the driver had a pocket full of DOLLARS. We all know that its been going on forever but when is enough enough? This kind of thing is seriously stressful on our economy.

• Upvote 2

Isnt this a United Nations thing? Why is it just falling on the USA? I think its about time that we (OUR COUNTRY) see some sort of return on our investment for all of the time,money,resources, lost lives etc... for constatnly bailing out these other countries. IMO...

We will see our return, when their currency Revalues or Reinstates, also, the US only going to pay $32-35 per barrel of oil....don't worry, Irag is going to be our baby brother, and the US is going to watch over it for the very long run

Yes, it is a United Nations thing, but they use our country as the bullying power of the world to enforce what they want done. The UN says jump, the US says, how high, boss?

We will see our return, when their currency Revalues or Reinstates, also, the US only going to pay $32-35 per barrel of oil....don't worry, Irag is going to be our baby brother, and the US is going to watch over it for the very long run

Lets hope so! This Dinar is burning a hole in my pocket :) And as far as the $32-35 per barrel, nowhere have they said they would pass the savings off on us. It wont do us much good if the FED still charges us 100 per barrel. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

• Upvote 2

I know. Mexico is no different. I just took a taxi in Mexico and the driver had a pocket full of DOLLARS. We all know that its been going on forever but when is enough enough? This kind of thing is seriously stressful on our economy.

Every Dollar that leaves the US carries a little Inflation on it's back..

As long as they go elsewhere, we can continue to print more without suffering the extreme inflation they harbor.

Inflation is the number one export of the US.

Trust me, you don't want all of our debt returning to the US.

Hmmm this made me think about something. The US shipped in plane loads of currency in what year? And what is the shelf life of a bill? When a bill gets to be mutilated and needs to be replaced, where is the replacement us bill coming from? Normal trade from US armed forces, contractors, dinar investors? What is keeping the US bills in circulation of there?

Why would there be any need to RV as long as Iraq is making so much money on investors buying the dinar? They got a good thing going, why change it? If they just use US money, why any need to switch to Dinar which is low in value? Where there a need to RV?

Hmmm this made me think about something. The US shipped in plane loads of currency in what year? And what is the shelf life of a bill? When a bill gets to be mutilated and needs to be replaced, where is the replacement us bill coming from? Normal trade from US armed forces, contractors, dinar investors? What is keeping the US bills in circulation of there?

Sale of OIL.

Also, please shed some light on this if possible: Would it benefit the USA if we pulled all of the US cash off the streets of IRAQ? Hopefully, this can all happen simutaniously with an RI,RV or something that will finally help stabalize the United States of America....:) :)

Best ,

PurpleDrank

How do you think we would benefit by pulling our money out of Iraq ?? I see no logic there at all.

If a country is attempting to rebuild its infrastructure then it would make it a lot easier if their money was worth what it should be. The RV must happen so the average person in Iraq has a fair standard of living. Shabbi knows what he is doing and is getting it done as fast as he can with the people he has to work with to get it done. Chill this ride will be over before the end of the year and possibly this month. :) :)

• Upvote 1

How do you think we would benefit by pulling our money out of Iraq ?? I see no logic there at all.

If a country is attempting to rebuild its infrastructure then it would make it a lot easier if their money was worth what it should be. The RV must happen so the average person in Iraq has a fair standard of living. Shabbi knows what he is doing and is getting it done as fast as he can with the people he has to work with to get it done. Chill this ride will be over before the end of the year and possibly this month. :) :)

Thats what I was asking: Will it help us? I can see it helping only if we removed the dollars and destroy them. Am I wrong?

• Upvote 2

Scotch tape. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 1