Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor Rating System

jpalm

Dear Fellow Dinarians,

As you know, we are constantly bombarded with many rumors concerning the impending RV of the Iraqi Dinar. ALL rumors of RV have been debunked by the simple fact that none of us are Dinar millionaires yet. To help prevent irrational exuberance over the fortune tellers’ Gurus’ stories, I propose a new rating system for these predictions that will help our fellow Dinarians navigate through the jungle of disinformation that is continually put out on these forums

The rating system shall be as follows:

1. All bank stories, which have been repeated ad nauseam with only a change of dates, rates, locations and bank names, shall now be referred to as “Continually Recycled Anecdotal Posts”, or “C.R.A.P.”

2. Gurus, who, by the way, have a 100% failure rate in predicting the RV, will now be referred to as “Little Information About RV Situation” or “L.I.A.R.S.”

3. The “intel” that is put out by the L.I.A.R.S. regarding “contacts in the Treasury”, “boots on the ground”, “General’s daughter”, “Pope’s housekeeper”, “uncle’s mechanic’s dad’s neighbor’s monkey’s veterinarian” etc. shall henceforth be known as “Bad Stories” or “B.S.”

For example, the next time one of these L.I.A.R.S. comes out with a new sales pitch posting, one could say, “The L.I.A.R.S. C.R.A.P. was full of B.S.”

But wait! There is some good news in all of this. After countless hours of exhaustive research, my team of experts and I have found a method for determining when the RV will occur. This method is normally only available to my premium subscribers, but for today and today only, I will waive the annual fee of $49.95 and release this 100% sure fire method of determining the date of the RV. Are you ready for it? Here it is: Check the Central Bank of Iraq’s website at cbi.iq!

I know this posting may get me banned, but I wanted to go out with a bang!!!

LOL deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How about he is right. you guys are a bunch of suckers!!! do your homework.... this wont happen till 2012.

TRUTH HURTS :D

Unfortunately, by that time hyperinflation will have set in and we can all discuss how many loaves of bread we're going to buy with our new millions.

How about he is right. you guys are a bunch of suckers!!! do your homework.... this wont happen till 2012.

TRUTH HURTS biggrin.gif

haha ok well let me ask you thiss how will they ccontrol inflation if they wait for another 6 months to a year please come up with a valid answer and i might think about believing the ole 2012 theory beccause honestly there inflation is almost at 8% and its going up every month Shabbs does NOT want it to get to out of control its already too high they wait long enough it will be at 12% and that would crush their economy and all they have worked for not gonna happen.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately, your just as right as anyone that were to claim it happens "tomorrow.. or any other "X" marks this date.."

How is that for truth? :)

haha ok well let me ask you thiss how will they ccontrol inflation if they wait for another 6 months to a year please come up with a valid answer and i might think about believing the ole 2012 theory beccause honestly there inflation is almost at 8% and its going up every month Shabbs does NOT want it to get to out of control its already too high they wait long enough it will be at 12% and that would crush their economy and all they have worked for not gonna happen.

There's factor in favor & factors against.

If it is true, that tariffs are implemented as of "today" than the markets will be effected by that.

If you pay a tax on imports, your likely to relay the increase in costs to the consumer.

The consumer, or the citizens/people, that are already poor will now be buying less goods due to higher prices.

The only winner out of the implementation of tariffs is the private sector. It makes it more competitive for them..

So, I hope the CBI has plans to help balance that out, because I recall some tariffs being pretty high % wise.

Another factor -- the announcement to execute the plan... However we perceive those details, whatever they are planning, the ball is starting to roll.

How have they done it for the last 8 years. Whats 6 more months

If we were smart , we could team togather and do our own homework instead of following so called experts (GURU)

• Upvote 1

well they had low inflaation for the last 8 years now and i am talking about 2011 inflation is getting high for them they have to act 6 months is to long to wait it will be in the danger zone their currency is causing the inflation because its still devalued and set a pre war date no one can buy anything or has money to they are still using the usd when they need to be using their own currency.

If we were smart , we could team togather and do our own homework instead of following so called experts (GURU)

George - What specifically in "Your Homework" points to 2012?

George - What specifically in "Your Homework" points to 2012?

Too much left to do. many laws have to be pass. they are moving forward, this is good,but im sorry this aint going to happen this month ot next. you have been told this for months. WHERE IS IT THEN ?

Dear Fellow Dinarians,

As you know, we are constantly bombarded with many rumors concerning the impending RV of the Iraqi Dinar. ALL rumors of RV have been debunked by the simple fact that none of us are Dinar millionaires yet. To help prevent irrational exuberance over the fortune tellers’ Gurus’ stories, I propose a new rating system for these predictions that will help our fellow Dinarians navigate through the jungle of disinformation that is continually put out on these forums

The rating system shall be as follows:

1. All bank stories, which have been repeated ad nauseam with only a change of dates, rates, locations and bank names, shall now be referred to as “Continually Recycled Anecdotal Posts”, or “C.R.A.P.”

2. Gurus, who, by the way, have a 100% failure rate in predicting the RV, will now be referred to as “Little Information About RV Situation” or “L.I.A.R.S.”

3. The “intel” that is put out by the L.I.A.R.S. regarding “contacts in the Treasury”, “boots on the ground”, “General’s daughter”, “Pope’s housekeeper”, “uncle’s mechanic’s dad’s neighbor’s monkey’s veterinarian” etc. shall henceforth be known as “Bad Stories” or “B.S.”

For example, the next time one of these L.I.A.R.S. comes out with a new sales pitch posting, one could say, “The L.I.A.R.S. C.R.A.P. was full of B.S.”

But wait! There is some good news in all of this. After countless hours of exhaustive research, my team of experts and I have found a method for determining when the RV will occur. This method is normally only available to my premium subscribers, but for today and today only, I will waive the annual fee of $49.95 and release this 100% sure fire method of determining the date of the RV. Are you ready for it? Here it is: Check the Central Bank of Iraq’s website at cbi.iq!

I know this posting may get me banned, but I wanted to go out with a bang!!!

:o

Jpalm: When you have been in this investment as long as the older timers or long timers then complain. Until then newbie go far far away to dish out your very special brand of B.S ...oops did I say that? I never use this kind of language. I am so tired of the newbies or impatient investor's anger and dispair when things do not go the way they want them to go. Expectations. eeek! The Iraqi Currency is a good investment but who knows when the revaluation will be unleashed. There is no doubt that everyone would love their investment payoff sooner rather then later. All you can do is wait..just like the rest of members here at DV.

God Bless America!:)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nIDLC8M4R28

t Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jpalm: When you have been in this investment as long as the older timers or long timers then complain. Until then newbie go far far away to dish out your very special brand of B.S ...oops did I say tht I never use this kind of language. I am so tired of newbies or impatient investor's anger and dispair when things do not go the way they think. eeek! It is a good investment but who knows when the revaluation will be unleashed. There is no doubt that everyone would love their investment payoff sooner rather then later. All you can do is wait..just like the rest of members here at DV.

God Bless America!:o

I agree :D

• Upvote 1

Too much left to do. many laws have to be pass. they are moving forward, this is good,but im sorry this aint going to happen this month ot next. you have been told this for months. WHERE IS IT THEN ?

George - I don't agree or disagree but I asked "specifically" and yet you still generalized.

So, what is left to do? Which laws must be passed?

Bye the way, I completely agree with a previous statement of yours regarding... we all should team together and do our homework. I would only like to tag-on and suggest that we look at all information with an un-biased eye so we can present it clearly. Exactly the opposite of what our "so called" Gurus do.

That is a fantastic and creative post. Thank you so very much. The mods are rolling on the floor.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes they probably are! It looks as if you all have the same expertise as the mods in handling a possible divisive post.:lol:

God Bless America!!:D

Edited by Jac
  • Downvote 1

:o

Jpalm: When you have been in this investment as long as the older timers or long timers then complain. Until then newbie go far far away to dish out your very special brand of B.S ...oops did I say that? I never use this kind of language. I am so tired of the newbies or impatient investor's anger and dispair when things do not go the way they want them to go. Expectations. eeek! The Iraqi Currency is a good investment but who knows when the revaluation will be unleashed. There is no doubt that everyone would love their investment payoff sooner rather then later. All you can do is wait..just like the rest of members here at DV.

God Bless America!:)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nIDLC8M4R28

t

*sigh* You know, I too believe that - even if only by normal currency fluctuations after a more stable Iraq emerges - there will be an increase in the Dinar. Regardless of my entry date, I still have as much money as many others invested in Dinar. However, the magic of the internet is that it has a searchable memory and the information posted several years ago is as easily obtainable today. Therefore, you don't have to "have been in this investment as long as the older timers or long timers" to be able to call BS on people who have a 0% (as in ZERO) success rate in predicting the RV. Their outlandish posts are easily researched and debunked.

My post was merely meant to be comical in nature, nothing more, nothing less. It was certainly not written out of "anger and dispair" (despair, by the way), as I have not invested more than I can stand to lose. So it does not place me in a desperate situation if it does not RV. If it RV's in a couple of years, great, I will grab my stash and head off to cash in. Until then I have not pinned my hopes on an RV. I see it for what it is, a long shot with a great upside potential if it does RV. With that said, please step down from your high horse and lighten up. If you saw "anger and dispair" in my post then I ask that you re-read it, this time without applying it to your personal situation.

• Upvote 2

I'm new to this site. I've been invested for 5 years.

I've done my own research and looked at others (not gurus) reasearch over time. We are slow ride into 2012.

Being optimistic, George appears to be right about 2012, and at least we know that it is going to happen eventually.

*sigh* You know, I too believe that - even if only by normal currency fluctuations after a more stable Iraq emerges - there will be an increase in the Dinar. Regardless of my entry date, I still have as much money as many others invested in Dinar. However, the magic of the internet is that it has a searchable memory and the information posted several years ago is as easily obtainable today. Therefore, you don't have to "have been in this investment as long as the older timers or long timers" to be able to call BS on people who have a 0% (as in ZERO) success rate in predicting the RV. Their outlandish posts are easily researched and debunked.

My post was merely meant to be comical in nature, nothing more, nothing less. It was certainly not written out of "anger and dispair" (despair, by the way), as I have not invested more than I can stand to lose. So it does not place me in a desperate situation if it does not RV. If it RV's in a couple of years, great, I will grab my stash and head off to cash in. Until then I have not pinned my hopes on an RV. I see it for what it is, a long shot with a great upside potential if it does RV. With that said, please step down from your high horse and lighten up. If you saw "anger and dispair" in my post then I ask that you re-read it, this time without applying it to your personal situation.

I personally loved your post and appreciated the humor.

Just a note thought: Mathematically speaking you didn't have to do any research to realize anybody that has ever made a date or rate prediction has a 0% (as in ZERO) success rate.

Why??? I'm glad you asked. ANSWER: It hasn't RV'd yet!!! ............ Just thought I would save everyone some time in their future GURU accuracy calculation and research methods.

:lol: Oh, I crack myself up!!!