Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USAA Military Bank also closing for maintenance Friday to Sunday morning

riseandshine

I can't verify this info so putting it into rumours -- but if true it seems quite a coincidence they are conducting system maintenance over the exact same period as Chase <_< ...

riseandshine

Copied from another site:

USAA (MILITARY BANK) just posted a similiar message earlier tonight as well

https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon

Special Notice

Posted : Tue, Jul 12, 2011 Due to system maintenance, investment account information will be unavailable Friday, July 15, from 11 p.m. CT until Saturday, July 16, at 3 a.m. CT

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

to the nay sayer.s out there ,the point is today is not a holiday in the usa,canadaect.ect.Thursday Friday sat Are not either.Here is Another Factor ,most banks,especially all the branches at once don't usually shut down all at once.It makes it hard to do buisness that way.Usually A serving system is fixed or upgraded with very little interuption. Also it's usually at non- forex or world market trading hours.To see banks shut down all their branches at once in north America is just bad buisness.New york is three hours ahead of Cali.The world markets are all on different schedules.Not to mention all the electonic trading info being calculated and downloaded and ready for next trading session.I'm not an expert but it sure looks positive to me.I hope more people chime in, with more bank info of branches and banks abroad ,who have closed access to foreign currancy trades or websites down.The more of them at once ,the more positive it's potential for us i think.JMO Peace

• Upvote 1

Hi all - newbie here although I have been following this site for several months. Just wanted to add a tidbit.

I was browsing this site last night and viewed this comment. I was reading it to my brother (which both of us are invested in Dinar) and he said , "Huh? I think I got an email from Chase about them being down too." He popped up his email and sure enough he had a notification which stated they were going down July 15th through July 17th.

I couldn't find anything on Chase's website but I did think it was odd that Chase was going down too during the same time period. No- I don't have a link its just what I encountered. I also checked other bank websites for additional info but nothing was posted at least not in a place I could find. Please be kind about the bashing - just wanted to pass the odd similarity along whether it is relevant or not.

When I was logging into my Citi credit card account this morning to check on a balance transfer here is the message that they have on the site.

SPECIAL NOTICE: Portions of our website are scheduled to be upgraded on Sunday, July 17th, from 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Some information and features may be unavailable during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Lots of maintenance going on with all companies, but hard to believe it is because of the RV. Who knows... just seems weird.

We bank at USAA and it's very common for them to be down for maintenance...happens a lot and always at hours when it affects the least amount of people.

And do you believe that on a Saturday would be a time that would not effect people? I think Saturday is a fairly large banking day for some people.

OregonMan, we were trying to pull out some money from our 401K to pay our bills this month. Saw the closure when we signed in, before this was even posted. Don't think it means anything RV though. Good thing is we won't get the money in time to help us. Really didn't want to go that route.