Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF THINGS ARE SOME WHAT TRUE

dklll

What is congress doing and O ? If they know that the Dinar will RV? If the USA has 4 trillion and the dinars goes at 3.00, the USA would have 12 trillion to pay down on our bills. Maybe there are playing games the USA and IRAQ. What is your 2 cents on this.

My 2 cents is that we have been brainwashed by the pumpers.I don't believe our government would be taking things as far as they have if they k new the dinar was going to rv and they were holding alot of it.It seems logical that iraq will rv in the next few months unless they have a civil war but you really can't believe anything you hear from iraq.Maybe it is time for the old dinar to go into a drawer and go back to work!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm new at this. Is our government printing these dinar that are being sold through the bankers? Is it true that corporations and people like Donald Trump own millions or billions of Dinar?

The Dinar is printed by a company named Delarue. Think I spelled that right. They are located in Europe somewhere. I have read that the US paid for the printing and they probably did seeing how Iraq needed currency and couldnt afford to print it due to the war. People use this as an argument for RV somehow but I think they just made a deal to be paid back with future oil revenue.

As far as Trump goes, if he does own dinar then he is in the same boat as us. Wondering. Maybe he is reading this post right now. Haha.

An overnight RV to 3.00 is not possible.

Scooter and Randy K have both said an RV of $3.41 is possible for them to meet there budget. I tend to believe what they say rather than what you say. Everyone has an opinion. They back up there opinion with research.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What is congress doing and O ? If they know that the Dinar will RV? If the USA has 4 trillion and the dinars goes at 3.00, the USA would have 12 trillion to pay down on our bills. Maybe there are playing games the USA and IRAQ. What is your 2 cents on this.

Show me a link where the US has 4 trillion dinars

Everyone needs to read Adam's post. It will clear some things.

Banks could raise the three zeros; or not.

RV could happen immediately after the Chapter 7 is removed; or not.

We could see an exchange rate of $3+; or not.

Rate could change overnight.

Anything is possible.

This is a speculative investment!

• Upvote 1

Scooter and Randy K have both said an RV of $3.41 is possible for them to meet there budget. I tend to believe what they say rather than what you say. Everyone has an opinion. They back up there opinion with research.

OK. With 27 trillion in circulation Iraq could RV over night to 3.00 making that 27 trillion in circulation worth 81 trillion USD. How much "reaserch" does it take to realize that is impossible?

Edited by dinarck

Currency value and their budget have nothing whatsoever to do with one another. Their 2011 budget was for somewhere in the neighborhood of $80 billion dollars, which is able to be covered by their oil exports.

People are getting confused about the budget numbers because it is stating like 93 trillion dinar - it doesn't matter, it's not like a dinar is a one use item - those dinars will go through the system multiple times on project after project, and a lot of it would not require one single dinar as they will use foreign currency to pay for items abroad, such as military hardware, infrastructure equipment and materials, etc. The confusion is coming in because they are looking at the 93 trillion needed, the 27 trillion in circulation and saying it has to be valued at $3.xx USD to cover the budget... It does not work that way.

You all crack me up with your ideas of what is in circulation and how much is needed to RV etc. You are so off base.

First an RV isnt based on money in circulation alone. Second there is no way to know what is really in circulation currently.

We dont know if it will RD or not I JUST HOPE NOT.

One thing none of you seem to grasp is that if they do RV the money you trade in has the same value that is paid out. It is an equal trade. Maybe some dont quite grasp this. Also the US Treasury will be paying off these notes to use them for oil (as was explained by some). Basically, even though I know we are all trying to figure this out. It is much more complex and convoluted than most of you seem to realize. The possibilies are much more vast then you realize.

I personally wouldnt be surprised with several outcomes. I just pray for all of us to do well.

PEACE

I would love to think that the Government has been savvy enough to for see this happening and to of actually bought Dinar. It just remains to be seen if they have. This does seem like it has bee floated around alot here recently and im sure we'll hear more of the same in the days to come.

The "Paris Club" of nations who loaned all those billions to Iraq did not "forgive" 80% of the loan and interest to be paid back over 23 years for NOTHING......

I would bet my Dinar that they all hold a big part of the alleged 27 trillion Dinar printed by De La Rue for the USA and Allies who paid the ultimate price in human blood and put their citizens into spiraling debt to buy expensive military hardware and train those who fought for their various governments, mainly our fellow Americans.

It has been reported that the UST alone is sitting on 4 trillion Dinar that Iraq used to pay the USA at exchange rates that started at about 4000 to one, but has been artificially held at 1170 to one for several years (I am a newbie, so don't hold me to absolute dates and timelines, you get the drift, Ok?) What if the rest of the "Paris Club" of nations also were holding another 10 trillion Dinar that they plan to hold until the IMF ordered RV, so they can get an "instant" payback of their forgiven loans made from the treasuries owned by their citizens, paying back those citizens in "spades" for their economic "suffering" and to also pay for the lifetime medical liabilities and insurance policies of the men and women who died "freeing" Saddam's tribes?

(Also consider that each of the banks in Iraq have to maintain a minimum balance of 250 billion Dinar, and 4 more were just licensed for a total of 35, so about 8 trillion Dinar alone sits quietly in reserve...)

Also consider the amount of "soiled" currency that has been removed from circulation and destroyed, and that destroyed in fires and bombings, and you may not have more than a few trillion actually in circulation in Iraq, along with the Dinar hoarded in mattresses and stolen by terrorists (Bin Laden even had a stash of Dinar when he resisted arrest and was shot in the eyes....)

My point is, this is payback time for the Allies and the Paris Club, and Iraq has lots of oil and gas they will never need, and who knows how much of the gold their kings and countrymen have accumulated for 7,000 years? The world's demand increases every year, and Iraq's deserts are full of black gold and Solomon's gold mines from ancient times....

The easiest way to De-Dollarize Iraq is return the Dinar to a value close to what it was 10-15 years ago, when oil was selling for only $32 a barrel. If it was over $3 then, and oil is now selling for triple, what is the problem with a $3.41 IQD? Who would want to be paid in USD if the Dinar was worth so much more? Imagine being offered your usual $100 USD or 100 Dinar next Friday for shoveling sand after a sandstorm? My Dinar buys me 3 times the American cigarettes and coca cola than the USD, and the vendors love the 41 cents they pocket on the exchange!

This is my humble opinion after reading hundreds of hours of intel and blogs...but Randy K and Scooter, various believable rumors, and the prophetic words shared by various christians give me my deep faith that I will graduate from a mere millionaire status to multi millionaire status this month and will be fully retired after 50 years in the work force!

I am spending more time considering who I bless with my 10% tithe than what I will buy for myself...what about you?

God Bless America, America, Bless God!

• Upvote 1

You all crack me up with your ideas of what is in circulation and how much is needed to RV etc. You are so off base.

First an RV isnt based on money in circulation alone. Second there is no way to know what is really in circulation currently.

We dont know if it will RD or not I JUST HOPE NOT.

One thing none of you seem to grasp is that if they do RV the money you trade in has the same value that is paid out. It is an equal trade. Maybe some dont quite grasp this. Also the US Treasury will be paying off these notes to use them for oil (as was explained by some). Basically, even though I know we are all trying to figure this out. It is much more complex and convoluted than most of you seem to realize. The possibilies are much more vast then you realize.

I personally wouldnt be surprised with several outcomes. I just pray for all of us to do well.

PEACE

If you have anything to put forward that disputes the levels in circulation claimed by Saleh, the CBI, and the financials approved by the IMF in their latest Letter of Intent, by all means please show it because it would definitely offer more possibilities. But at least those that use this information have something to point to as actual support of their opinion.

The UST using dinar for oil is, at this point, simply another 'forum fact'. Something that has been repeated so many times without any substantiation that people just assume it is fact. It's just like the claims that the US holds trillions of dinar - never been shown to be true, but many believe it because it has been stated over and over in chat after chat.

"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend" - Who Shot Liberty Valance

Even if Iraq is targeting the Dinar to have a value of say $1 USD, it would be insane to jump it up to that in one shot. Just for an example lets say there are 10T dinars in M2 (it might be 2 or 3 times this). Offering $1/dinar would bring in a massive number requiring Iraq to shell out perhaps 5T dollars or more, that they don't have an no one is going to loan it to them. Even if we were willing to do so, that just mortgages Iraq's future to pay us back when they need their oil money to build up their country. Instead you would do it gradually or in steps. If a currency floats its value is what anyone will pay for it, but if its fixed by its issuing country, then that country must be willing to pay that much for it. lets say they set the value at 100 dinar / dollar, or 1 penny per dinar. Now that 10T dinar M2 is worth $100B USD, a much more manageable amount. Still, that offers an 8x or higher return. That will still bring in a huge number. I would likely exchange half at this point, getting a nice profit and having half left that could either go to toilet paper or bring an even nicer return, but either way I'm happy. The US would likely be happy to lend Iraq the $50B it would take to exchange 5T dinars so Iraq doesn't even have to spend its dollar reserves and gets back 5T dinars for $50B USD not $5T USD. Now the dinars in M2 is cut in half (assuming the CBI takes them out of circulation), allowing the value to go up to 50 dinars / dollar or 2 cents per dinar. More come in and are also taken out of circulation still at a very low price and the value continues to rise. This way you could get up to $1 USD per dinar and only have to spend a few $100B USD instead of nearly 10T. No way will the value jump to $1 let alone $3, it just isn't possible as others have said. Even if it were, why pay trillions when you can instead pay billions? It would make no sense, no matter what back room deals are in play.

My point is, this is payback time for the Allies and the Paris Club, and Iraq has lots of oil and gas they will never need, and who knows how much of the gold their kings and countrymen have accumulated for 7,000 years? The world's demand increases every year, and Iraq's deserts are full of black gold and Solomon's gold mines from ancient times....

The easiest way to De-Dollarize Iraq is return the Dinar to a value close to what it was 10-15 years ago, when oil was selling for only $32 a barrel. If it was over $3 then, and oil is now selling for triple, what is the problem with a $3.41 IQD? Who would want to be paid in USD if the Dinar was worth so much more? Imagine being offered your usual $100 USD or 100 Dinar next Friday for shoveling sand after a sandstorm? My Dinar buys me 3 times the American cigarettes and coca cola than the USD, and the vendors love the 41 cents they pocket on the exchange!

The entire estimated supply of oil in the ground in Iraq is 143B barrels. So at $100/b about $14T USD. So at $3/dinar you are suggesting they are going to trade away their entire future (plus of course the interest on the loans they would have to get if anyone was willing to do so) to exchange only 5T dinars held by foreigners. Yea, gee that makes sense. Please, do a little arithmetic.
  • Upvote 2

As stated already a few times in this thread the bottom line is if Iraq wants to RV it will have to be a slow gradual climb. This fantasy of an overnight RV to 3.00 or even 1.00 is nothing more than pumper ammo which sounds really good but has absolutely no basis in reality. There is simply too much dinar in circulation to allow it.

OK. With 27 trillion in circulation Iraq could RV over night to 3.00 making that 27 trillion in circulation worth 81 trillion USD. How much "reaserch" does it take to realize that is impossible?

With all due respect..........and I am not saying you're wrong or right................I'm not saying I think this will RV at .1, .86, 1 or 3 or if it will RV in the way some are trying to sell it...............but if this is your only way to measure whether this will happen or not I think you are off base on the whole world's monatary system. IMHO you are thinking as though everybody who cashed in would be leaving the bank with actual cash and not just some piece of paper saying you have "x" dollars. There is not even enough physical dollars to cover the numbers of what is supposedly the worth of dollars in this country. Money is a figment of our collective imaginations and numbers only until it is backed by something. :(

If you have anything to put forward that disputes the levels in circulation claimed by Saleh, the CBI, and the financials approved by the IMF in their latest Letter of Intent, by all means please show it because it would definitely offer more possibilities. But at least those that use this information have something to point to as actual support of their opinion.

The UST using dinar for oil is, at this point, simply another 'forum fact'. Something that has been repeated so many times without any substantiation that people just assume it is fact. It's just like the claims that the US holds trillions of dinar - never been shown to be true, but many believe it because it has been stated over and over in chat after chat.

"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend" - Who Shot Liberty Valance

Ditto!! Good post.......

With all due respect..........and I am not saying you're wrong or right................I'm not saying I think this will RV at .1, .86, 1 or 3 or if it will RV in the way some are trying to sell it...............but if this is your only way to measure whether this will happen or not I think you are off base on the whole world's monatary system. IMHO you are thinking as though everybody who cashed in would be leaving the bank with actual cash and not just some piece of paper saying you have "x" dollars. There is not even enough physical dollars to cover the numbers of what is supposedly the worth of dollars in this country. Money is a figment of our collective imaginations and numbers only until it is backed by something. :(

Im not saying it wont happen. Im saying it wont happen the way we have all been pumped to believe. A slow gain in value over time with improvment in GDP, infrastructure, and economy maybe. Look, we are talking about a backwards country who doesnt even have electricity or sewer. Not to mention their currency is in a hyperinflated state that can only be fixed one way overnight. RD. I truely hope that doesnt happen but that is reality. The hype that they can RV to 3.00 or even 1.00 overnight is rediculous. It cant happen.

• Upvote 2

My 2 cents is that we have been brainwashed by the pumpers.I don't believe our government would be taking things as far as they have if they k new the dinar was going to rv and they were holding alot of it.It seems logical that iraq will rv in the next few months unless they have a civil war but you really can't believe anything you hear from iraq.Maybe it is time for the old dinar to go into a drawer and go back to work!!!

Are we talking about the same government that went into Iraq???? :blink: How far do you think they take things?!!!!! :o

Im not saying it wont happen. Im saying it wont happen the way we have all been pumped to believe. A slow gain in value over time with improvment in GDP, infrastructure, and economy maybe. Look, we are talking about a backwards country who doesnt even have electricity or sewer. Not to mention their currency is in a hyperinflated state that can only be fixed one way overnight. RD. I truely hope that doesnt happen but that is reality. The hype that they can RV to 3.00 or even 1.00 overnight is rediculous. It cant happen.

Totally agree! That is exactly what I tried to impress on the relative that insisted my wife get into this last year right before it "had" to RV the next week and to the others he was talking to. I'd love it to happen like I read some of these people say. Even with the relatively small amount I own I'd be lovin life and helping others. There are some good points as to why it should RV and maybe even soon, but I think the reality is, it is a long term investment at best. If were a different country/culture I'd expect it sooner. Bet a cow on it, but not the farm.