Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

France stands with Iraq

kmseeker

France confirms to stand with Iraq in the process of reconstruction and support the exit from the consequences of wars and crises committed by the dictatorial regime

13 July, 2011 06:23:00

Font size:

Search Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki Wednesday during a meeting in Baghdad with Ambassrafrenc Denis Gauer bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to improve them.

Maliki called the meeting to increase cooperation between Iraq and France in all fields, especially political, economic, security, scientific and other, stressing that all the previous meetings that were between him and the French president was a base for launching the relations between the two countries.

The Prime Minister welcomed France's role in supporting Iraq and contribute to the process of building and construction, especially that French companies had been involved in multiple projects in the areas of electricity and airports designs to be created in different regions of the country.

The French Ambassador to the Prime Minister a project of cooperation between Iraq and France in the legal field, pointing out that there is a similarity in the Iraqi judicial system and the French, stressing his country's readiness for the rehabilitation of Iraqi students in the field of law.

The Denis Gauer that France stands by Iraq in the process of building and construction, and encourages all its companies to invest in it.

French ambassador also stressed that his country supported Iraq in all international forums to get out of the consequences of war and crisis by the former regime.

During the meeting, also indicate the nature of the exact circumstances in the region, and the need to support reforms to serve the aspirations of the peoples.

If iI am not mistaken the frogs were in deep with sodamn insane and his nuclear project. They had a falling out with Isreal when they went in and took out the site . Several frogs died in the bombing. Well the Arab and the french are so alike ,when they are in trouble America is # 1 but as soon as we save their ass it's back to cursing us and trying to undermine US policy every chance they get .

• Upvote 1

For some reason every time I think of the french I think of the taunting frenchmen from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For some reason every time I think of the french I think of the taunting frenchmen from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

LOL, Thanks for the smile. The Holy Grail is one of my all time favorite movies. +1, don't understand why someone gave you a negitive. Must have been French. :ph34r:

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI B)