Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** 24-48 hour window from imf contact****

easyrider

Blue Star...I started taking some notes when I finally got in to the Dewey cc...not sure who this is...I got in late. Do you know who is currently speaking?

He is saying...

24 to 48 hour window as of yesterday per IMF contact

Also said lower denoms are out...

Was talking about...

What is this RV going to do for U.S. economy?

Home sales, something to do with housing sector, jobs, auto sales, miscellaneous purchases, etc.

If you have 3 and a half million people buying dinars...there will be many jobs available when these people cash in (because they'll leave their job, and create job openings.)

Thinks Capitol Hill knows much about the dinar.

Talking about ex-IMF guy getting set up...

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 6

Thxs Easy!! That much is true about leaving your current job and creating others......I got about 20 people to invest...most I work with.....We all make a great wage, but hate our jobs...I know 10 that are going out with me when this thing rv's....Im off to Florida to create 'The Crows Place" my personal paradise!!! I am already an LLC and have some stuff running here...not much though..I already have my plan developed... just waiting on this thing to RV!!! If it doesnt, its just gonna take me a longer time to get to where I want to be!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thxs Easy!! That much is true about leaving your current job and creating others......I got about 20 people to invest...most I work with.....We all make a great wage, but hate our jobs...I know 10 that are going out with me when this thing rv's....Im off to Florida to create 'The Crows Place" my personal paradise!!! I am already an LLC and have some stuff running here...not much though..I already have my plan developed... just waiting on this thing to RV!!! If it doesnt, its just gonna take me a longer time to get to where I want to be!!!!!

I guess on the flip side, I'll be creating jobs. I own a small business, and I plan on using my dinar investment to reinvest back into my business. This should allow me to more than double in size over the next 24 months, and hire additional team members. It's all good. :D

• Upvote 4

My husband and I are business owners as well. We currently have projects at NASA and the state hospital here. We do have projects some coming up, but this will help expand our sights out into other states. Hope to employ many,more people who want to work.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 2

Thank you.. I got into this investment feeling very selfish seeing what I did in Iraq. However I have come to peace w my loss it's taken me years to get to a place where I finally feel like I deserve whatever comes my way

You deserve a dream. PEACE and LOVE

• Upvote 3

Thank you.. I got into this investment feeling very selfish seeing what I did in Iraq. However I have come to peace w my loss it's taken me years to get to a place where I finally feel like I deserve whatever comes my way

Yes you do. Ignore anybody that says different.

Thank you is rather hollow, but we say it anyway.

May God bless.

• Upvote 2

Thank you everyone that has said so many kind words in this thread.. I served my country for 8 years and would do it again....thanks again, i really enjoy this site biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No. Thank you for your service. God bless you. You deserve this blessing the MOST for your sacrifice.

:) :) :)

• Upvote 3

Blue Star...I started taking some notes when I finally got in to the Dewey cc...not sure who this is...I got in late. Do you know who is currently speaking?

He is saying...

24 to 48 hour window as of yesterday per IMF contact

Also said lower denoms are out...

Was talking about...

What is this RV going to do for U.S. economy?

Home sales, something to do with housing sector, jobs, auto sales, miscellaneous purchases, etc.

If you have 3 and a half million people buying dinars...there will be many jobs available when these people cash in (because they'll leave their job, and create job openings.)

Thinks Capitol Hill knows much about the dinar.

Talking about ex-IMF guy getting set up...

Not only will people leave their jobs and subsequently open up job opportunities for others, I am certain there will be a lot of business savy dinar holders who will either start or expand existing businesses. There is soooooo much good that will come from the RV.