Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Banking inquiry

Shinnidan

Okay...so here it goes my banking inquiry...

as some of you may already know. i do not take likely to rumors, garbage intel, lies, or made up stories. in fact i have shot, blew up, and beat up on ppl that bring BS to the table.

so i decided to bug the ONLY bank i know of on this island that openly said they will deal with the IQD. although several days went by before i have gotten a response. i asked for any information they would have on the status of the IQD. they directed me to a link.

Original response to me.

Please visit our website at: www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar for all your questions on how we will be handling Iraq dinars. The rate is updated daily by 8:30 am Hawaii time.

thank you,

Jamie K. Shimabukuro

Senior Customer Service Representative

Pacific Rim Bank

although this seems to be an automated response to any kind of questions. the General information is clear.

General Information

Please note that currency exchange is not our primary business and the majority of our regular banking transactions are handled through our Internet banking services. Therefore, we are not staffed to handle a high volume of branch traffic. If customers come in with a large dollar amount of Dinar, please expect to wait while our staff counts and processes their Dinar. If you are with a group of several people that will be bringing in their Dinar we would appreciate a call before the group comes in so that we can adjust our staffing to help with the processing of the Dinar. At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services.

We do not have the DeLaRue machine to check for counterfeit foreign currency including Dinar.

it is nothing to be excited about. just standard assumption and just saying. they know that there will be an influx of ppl cashing in, they know about the DelaRue machine, and if they assume the worst, it is assumed that they are preparing for something big. when? who know...they my not even know.

Exchange rate were mentioned and that it is updated ever day at 8am Hawaii time. 0.000813 as of 07/12/2011.

oh, well....

BANG!!!!! buwhahahaha!!! :lol:

akibakko11752052637624qp5.jpg

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 12

This is great news, it sounds like they are acknowledging something is about to happen. (I know you don't deal well with the BS, thats why I'm excited with this coming from you.)

yes, it does sound like they are preparing for something big to take place. which its kewl to know they are acknowledging it. B)

Thanks Shinnidan for sharing. It's good to know that they are possibly preparing for this investment to pop. Always good to hear something positive coming from a bank. Go RV!!! God Bless Semper Fi ;)

yes, although i usually lean towards the pessimistic side....a little bit of optimism is good for the nerves. heheh.... :lol: Semper Fi! :lol:

I know I'm going to get bashed for this but here goes..... If they were truly expecting a great amount of traffic for RV/RI exchange wouldn't they be a bit more encouraging?

"At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services."

Does anyone really think they would turn away people worth "supposedly" millions to conduct normal bank business?

I'm sorry but to me this reads "go away kid, your bothering me", only in a very diplomatic way.

Be kind.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

yes, it does sound like they are preparing for something big to take place. which its kewl to know they are acknowledging it. B)

thanks for posting. you have good eyes. am coming to Hawaii when this is over. weeeee :)

• Upvote 2

I know I'm going to get bashed for this but here goes..... If they were truly expecting a great amount of traffic for RV/RI exchange wouldn't they be a bit more encouraging?

"At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services."

Does anyone really think they would turn away people worth "supposedly" millions to conduct normal bank business?

I'm sorry but to me this reads "go away kid, your bothering me", only in a very diplomatic way.

Be kind.

yes, you may on the other hand be right. most of banks would direct you to something that would give you something just to keep you from badgering them about it. who know wot number i was in asking about it. lol

that last statement of that order is a sort of "wimp clause". just to state that they do "reserve" the right to refuse service. that common to any business. "No shoe, no Shirt...no service"

thanks for posting. you have good eyes. am coming to Hawaii when this is over. weeeee :)

when this is all over....i'll assume you could go anywhere you want to... lol :lol: the world will be your oyster. heheh :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

yes, you may on the other hand be right. most of banks would direct you to something that would give you something just to keep you from badgering them about it. who know wot number i was in asking about it. lol

that last statement of that order is a sort of "wimp clause". just to state that they do "reserve" the right to refuse service. that common to any business. "No shoe, no Shirt...no service"

when this is all over....i'll assume you could go anywhere you want to... lol :lol: the world will be your oyster. heheh :lol:

Thank Goodness! I thought you might blast me with those guns of yours. :P

Thank Goodness! I thought you might blast me with those guns of yours. :P

well given this was my own research...i take the comments with an open mind...given that i my have either over analyzed or under analyzed the information.

but then i shot me-self for the hell of it...buwhahaha...i could still shoot you in the foot if you want? heheh :lol:

Be kind.

What it looks to me is they added this as a web page to direct the hundreds of inquiries they get about the dinar from people everyday. Thousands read all these BS bank rumors posted and heard on the conference calls and then they all start contacting the banks in their areas to see if any of these rumors are true. Due to all the constant inquiries these banks are getting and bugging all their bank employees they probably added this on their web site to direct everyone to so their employees don't have to keep being bothered by the hundreds of inquiries each bank is probably getting everyday. I'm kind of surprised none of these gurus spreading these BS stories hasn't been paid a visit over this tgarbage being put out that is causing all these problems for these banks being flooded with the same type of inquiries everyday.

What it looks to me is they added this as a web page to direct the hundreds of inquiries they get about the dinar from people everyday. Thousands read all these BS bank rumors posted and heard on the conference calls and then they all start contacting the banks in their areas to see if any of these rumors are true. Due to all the constant inquiries these banks are getting and bugging all their bank employees they probably added this on their web site to direct everyone to so their employees don't have to keep being bothered by the hundreds of inquiries each bank is probably getting everyday. I'm kind of surprised none of these gurus spreading these BS stories hasn't been paid a visit over this tgarbage being put out that is causing all these problems for these banks being flooded with the same type of inquiries everyday.

I don't completely disagree with you...however, isn't it just as easy for them to say "we don't have any info on the dinar" as it is for them to direct you to a website? Just a thought. I laugh at all the bank stories, but this one has me intrigued.

• Upvote 1

well given this was my own research...i take the comments with an open mind...given that i my have either over analyzed or under analyzed the information.

but then i shot me-self for the hell of it...buwhahaha...i could still shoot you in the foot if you want? heheh :lol:

No thanks, I'll pass. But this is a good example of why we need different but respectful view points on this forum. It helps to broaden the horizon so to speak.

No thanks, I'll pass. But this is a good example of why we need different but respectful view points on this forum. It helps to broaden the horizon so to speak.

:lol: ur so sweet WorkerBee... *pats you on the head* :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan

I don't completely disagree with you...however, isn't it just as easy for them to say "we don't have any info on the dinar" as it is for them to direct you to a website? Just a thought. I laugh at all the bank stories, but this one has me intrigued.

Yeah, but then that wouldn't stop all the calling. This gives more of an impression of giving people something on the order of what they want to hear and gives them a place to go to keep checking for any rate change everyday instead of contacting the bank everyday to keep checking.

Do you think it's a REAL BANK WEB SITE????? Could be a pumper set this up... How long would that take...

Just a thought

It is quite obvious it is a real bank web site. Just browse through all the links on it. That would be one heck of a web site to set up just for a scam to pump something, not to mention the major trouble you will get into by impersonating a bank like that.