Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who am I ? I post 6.4 post a day for 16 months

Hell froze over

Does he have a job or is he living in his parents basement . 3165 post man he is gonna need a good doctor to reset post rv

COULD BE LIKE ME...MIGHT HAVE AN IPHONE<smart phone>......AND I USE IT ALL THE TIME TO COME IN HERE AND SURF THE NET FOR OTHER THINGS...JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTS ALOT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE IN MAMA'S BASEMENT ALL DAY AND NIGHT! LOL

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And the reason for this topic? Has he offended you? Do you disagree with his position? Does he scare you about your investment? Are you just looking to displace some inner anger? Save everyones time with a post of relavence to the rv next time.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hey Keep has a good job as a mechanic. Hes on here a lot like me i usually come on from my phone also thats the best about technology you can take it with you. LOL. Keep, pisses a lot of ppl off because he goes against the grain but hey he holds some good points and does his research i respect that. Also Keepem wants an RV just as bad as any of us do.

:)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

And your reason for calling him out is????? Do you not get enough attention at home? Are you looking for an argument? Your desire to create a post to cause a disturbance baffles me. Keepm offers another well educated, well thought out scenario of what POSSIBILY could happen. I'm using one of my rarely used red rocks on you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"KEEP" keeps everything in check. He definitely has his view points and is always able to back them up; whether one on one or when the odds are stacked against him. I don't always agree with him, but I have always enjoyed his passion. Better him, than someone with mindless dribble. With him,You will always get a response and so I am going to get my popcorn and sit back and watch when "KEEP" responds to this subject matter. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Keep has a good job as a mechanic. Hes on here a lot like me i usually come on from my phone also thats the best about technology you can take it with you. LOL. Keep, pisses a lot of ppl off because he goes against the grain but hey he holds some good points and does his research i respect that. Also Keepem wants an RV just as bad as any of us do.

smile.gif

Thanks easy lol....guess some people never heard of a smart phone!!! Hahaha makes it rediculously quick and easy to browse the web no matter what your doing!! Guess you and me have "deeenar fever" lol.....GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!

• Upvote 3

laugh.gif Awwww are you thinking about lil ol me?? You must have a school girl crush on me huh?? Hahaha......

My grandparents leave me locked in their basement with no TV, only a computer....so thats my only interaction with the outside world.....who can blame me?? laugh.gif

But seriously, do you not have anything to bring to the forums other then trying to badmouth someone who might actually enjoy reading as much as possible about Iraq and trying to pick up everything and anything possible about world economics and how countries come together from scratch?? Excuse me for trying to learn a little something new everyday!!! Maybe you should try it......unless you prefer to be spoon fed of course.....

My friend that was a classy response. LOL I dont always agree with everything you say but I find we all have grown from one another. Civility is in order.

Have a good one and PEACE my friend.

• Upvote 3

Sounds like someone is jealous of you sweetheart............... biggrin.gif

You noticed that too? laugh.gif

My friend that was a classy response. LOL I dont always agree with everything you say but I find we all have grown from one another. Civility is in order.

Have a good one and PEACE my friend.

laugh.gif Was trying to refrain from responding in other ways, this was me being "nice" about it!!! Later bud....

• Upvote 1

Mr Keep can be brash at times and is very passionate in his views,but thats what makes him Keep. I've found that he is a young man that enjoys knowledge and is looking for ways to better himself,not bad attributes if you ask me. I wish more of our younger generation had his drive..............................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1