Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS Centers Open July 16th

KristiD

Not to be a downer because I do agree that it would be nice if this WERE related the RV but I have a friend who's mom works for the IRS and she said it is for people who were recently affected by floods/tornadoes/etc etc. to get help with their taxes because many of those people, especially in the gulf states were not able to meet the tax deadline on Apr 15th and were offered this help to get it done as quickly as possible. Unfortunately it appears this has NOTHING to do with the RV. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not to be a downer because I do agree that it would be nice if this WERE related the RV but I have a friend who's mom works for the IRS and she said it is for people who were recently affected by floods/tornadoes/etc etc. to get help with their taxes because many of those people, especially in the gulf states were not able to meet the tax deadline on Apr 15th and were offered this help to get it done as quickly as possible. Unfortunately it appears this has NOTHING to do with the RV. :tiphat:

Ok, now this is a reasonable explanation. However, I will point out that in my research on this, I searched other dates - both this year and last - to try to find something comparable. I found that last year they opened a bunch of offices on Sat, July 17, 2010 also - but they SPECIFICALLY said it was to help people affected by the Gulf Oil spill at that time. I could find nothing that indicated why they are doing this next weekend, but if it was for natural disaster assistance, I would think they would just say that since that's what they did last year.....

Anyway, I'm just trying to find an explanation that makes since. I remember Brietling saying we have to be careful not to view the world thru "RV colored glasses" (or something to that effect), so I'm trying to NOT jump to the conclusion that this must be about the RV. But so far, I haven't heard much that convinces me that it's not yet.

But thanks everyone for your input!!!

• Upvote 2

Their opening may be to assist we retired ( on social security) citizens while we cough up more of our retirement money we are mandated by Congress to pay (while they are exempt along with the President, government workers nationwide, and other "elite"). I believe I read that our President was pushing this recently. They already used "our" retirement fund to send a man to the moon with the promise to repay it -- where is the payment and interest after all these 40+ years? And the President wants to tap even more of "our" retirement fund to pay off the greed that the politicians have habitually used to further their own ends? Yep, better pay the IRS more money to "rob the poor" some more. Better make sure they get overtime too or they might be in violation of yet another law. Speaking of which - isn't "borrowing" money and never paying it back theft? Don't see them coughing up anything - even cutting back on expenses and whirlwind trips to Iraq (not to mention the Presidents many expensive trips, like one to England recently). Yep, open to IRS office and get some more from the people who paid taxes and the mandatory second tax against the peons (Social Security) - makes sense, or does it?

Seems to me it would be easier to let the RV occur and collect their "spoils." Then they can pay off the national debt and repay the Social Security funds they pilfered all these many years. But, I guess that would be to logical for Washington, D. C. They might also use some of that "windfall money" to compensate the families of our fallen soldiers, sailors, and airmen - THEY gave a darn sight more than money to this country and "asked not what their country could do for them but what they could do for their country" - and gave it to "protect" this country from evil.

God bless America and our Troops.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why the IRS will be open on the 16th? But if was due to the RV/CASHING IN

Would you expect an announcement like: Due to the up comming RV of the DINAR we will

Be open for you to cash in and....... bla bla bla......

Then we would all run out and purchase all we could get our hands on.

I don't know if the IRS normally host OPEN HOUSE or not but we shall see on the 16th....

• Upvote 1

Okie ties anything and everything to the RV.

Our Govt. is broke and they need to collect revenue since they've already overspent it.

These are likely long term offices and not temporary ones for a singular event like an RV. IMHO. B)

the site does not say the IRS will START TO BE OPEN ON SATURDAYS starting July 16....its says it will be open THAT DAY

Then why are offices open all throughout the country and not just the GULF????? hmmmmmm, thank you come again!

I don't know why the IRS will be open on the 16th? But if was due to the RV/CASHING IN

Would you expect an announcement like: Due to the up comming RV of the DINAR we will

Be open for you to cash in and....... bla bla bla......

Then we would all run out and purchase all we could get our hands on.

I don't know if the IRS normally host OPEN HOUSE or not but we shall see on the 16th....

no that would never happen, because if it did then everyone would sell their car to buy more dinar

they are not going to let us know ahead of time where we can cash in....they wont let us know until the day of....or the night before!

they are open for regular business and.....

Account Inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)

Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)

Alien Clearances (Sailing Permits)

Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order (ATAO)

Copies of Tax Returns & Transcripts (Usually available for current year and three prior years)

Help with preparing Form 2290 (Heavy Vehicle Use Tax)

Multilingual Assistance (over 150 languages translated)

Federal Tax Return Preparation (If you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit or your Income is less than $49,000.00)

(More Information)

Payments (Check or Money Order only)

Payment Arrangements

Procedural Inquiries

Solutions to Tax Issues

State Return tax prep (only for the state in which TAC is located)

Tax Forms (based on availability)

Tax Law Assistance (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Details)

Taxpayer Identification Numbers

this is what can be doen at the offices open on that saturaday...notice the bold....all relate to RV....not solely....but relate indeed

Taxes are due April 15 so just because it might RV before then does not mean you have to pay your taxes then. This is a capital gain which will be paid by tax day period. NUFF SAID!

we are not in April!!!!

• Upvote 2

It is so they can try and collect back taxes owed from those that haven't paid. They are desperate for all taxes they can get and this is just another tactic being set up to allow those to c0ome by on a Sat that can't come in during the normal week during their normal bank hous. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with some pending RV. If the gurus are using this to claim it has anything to do with this RV they are merely using this as just another reason to try and justify their BS. Nothing more.

Just checked out the IRS link. I have a couple different locations near central WI but only ONE is open on Sat the 16th and thats in Milwaukee. I called the office and the recording mentions it will be open the 16th. Im gonna try again tomorrow and ask why they are open next Saturday.

• Upvote 1

they are probably opening offices to handle all of the audits they will be conducting on the middle class. To increase tax revenue income to help with our overwhelming debt problem. All part of the redistribution of wealth program that seems to be going on here in America.

I hate to say that I don't think the openings are related to the RV but I sit here and think that the absolute last place on earth that I would cash in my dinars would be at an IRS office, free from audit or not. Really, think about it, would you trust them?

• Upvote 1

Ok, now this is a reasonable explanation. However, I will point out that in my research on this, I searched other dates - both this year and last - to try to find something comparable. I found that last year they opened a bunch of offices on Sat, July 17, 2010 also - but they SPECIFICALLY said it was to help people affected by the Gulf Oil spill at that time. I could find nothing that indicated why they are doing this next weekend, but if it was for natural disaster assistance, I would think they would just say that since that's what they did last year.....

Anyway, I'm just trying to find an explanation that makes since. I remember Brietling saying we have to be careful not to view the world thru "RV colored glasses" (or something to that effect), so I'm trying to NOT jump to the conclusion that this must be about the RV. But so far, I haven't heard much that convinces me that it's not yet.

But thanks everyone for your input!!!

I was just going to look and see if they had done this before :) Who knows exactly whats going on, we will just have to wait and see!

nothing will happen untill chapter 7 is completed.... do not listen to newbie pumper info... If you know any knowledge of the rv you know this.

Please don't call me a newbie pumper. I've specifically put what I found out here for people to give me a resonable explanation. I've researched this as I said in response to Oakie's challenge for someone to verify what he said.... And I found that, sure enough, for some reason - and the IRS is not saying why - they will have Sat. hours this coming weekend. I researched more to find out how often they do something like this and I found that they do it the first few months of the year and specifically state it's because it's the tax season. They also did it July 2010 in Fl, Al, Tenn, and Miss and specifically stated it was because of the Gulf Oil Spill. They also did it in Sept. 2010 and specifically stated it was for Veterans. I didn't find any other Sat. when they were open where they didn't state a specific reason, so I find it odd that they don't give any indication of why they're open next Sat. Yeah I want to believe it's because of a pending RV, but I have doubts myself so that's why I've posted what I found hoping that if there is a different reason, one of you will know what it is and tell the rest of us.

BTW, I'm new here because I only was able to purchase my dinars last month so I didn't join until then. However, I was told about this opportunity back in Oct and have been studying it since then. Though I don't post much (another indication I'm no pumper), you can clearly see by what I write that I don't push rumors. I'm just like the rest of you, trying to figure things out the best I can and simply asked for some help with this.

Also, I didn't say the IRS is opening next Sat. for cash ins. The IRS wouldn't cash us in - so unless the UST has reps there to do that, the IRS may just be making staff available - (IF and that's still a big IF, this is RV related) to help us understand the tax ramifications - which for me is pretty important and will definitely affect how much I cash in now versus later.

Lastly, I am aware that Chapter 7 must be completed, but Brietling did an excellent commentary on that this morning explaining that all that's left to do is for Iraq to lift itself out of Ch. 7 - everything else from the outside is done already, now it's only up to Iraq to take that last step. He also said that he thinks maybe it's not done yet simply because Iraq hasn't quite got things lined up. He said it could be any time now though - with this coming week a definite trigger point. It was an excellent commentary and well worth listening to.

• Upvote 8

the site does not say the IRS will START TO BE OPEN ON SATURDAYS starting July 16....its says it will be open THAT DAY

Then why are offices open all throughout the country and not just the GULF????? hmmmmmm, thank you come again!

no that would never happen, because if it did then everyone would sell their car to buy more dinar

they are not going to let us know ahead of time where we can cash in....they wont let us know until the day of....or the night before!

they are open for regular business and.....

Account Inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)

Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)

Alien Clearances (Sailing Permits)

Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order (ATAO)

Copies of Tax Returns & Transcripts (Usually available for current year and three prior years)

Help with preparing Form 2290 (Heavy Vehicle Use Tax)

Multilingual Assistance (over 150 languages translated)

Federal Tax Return Preparation (If you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit or your Income is less than $49,000.00)

(More Information)

Payments (Check or Money Order only)

Payment Arrangements

Procedural Inquiries

Solutions to Tax Issues

State Return tax prep (only for the state in which TAC is located)

Tax Forms (based on availability)

Tax Law Assistance (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Details)

Taxpayer Identification Numbers

this is what can be doen at the offices open on that saturaday...notice the bold....all relate to RV....not solely....but relate indeed

we are not in April!!!!

Right so what does the IRS opening on Saturday's have anything to do with a possible RV if your taxes aren't do until April?

As a paid tax preparer, for the first year ever, I will have to certify through the IRS this year. Normally it is handled internally with the company that you work for. The IRS is taking that over this year. They will be open extended hours and also be opening new test locations. This is not connected to the dinar though. Sorry guys.

• Upvote 1