Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooters window closes today!

Too true.. what is the motives of someone attacking well meaning people that their only purpose is to pass on information about possible windows of an RV... Sc**ter for example doesn't sell dinar, and to my knowledge doesn't have an agenda other than helping people understand the dynamics of what we are involved in. Here is one of my favorite quote's that says how I feel about those who are trying to dig up every bit of information they can to help the rest of us, with no apparent agenda, and funny thing is, it addresses those who knock them too - rolleyes.gif

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

GO RV Already! cool.gif

Awesome quote and so fitting to this situation. +1 from me.

• Upvote 4

YEP!!

Scooters window closes today just as i said it would. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Sonny1 was wrong again. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Adam hasnt given any dates in a long time. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Medic goes with the flow and no longer gives dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Breitling continues to fail on windows and dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Irvman has caught a lot of slack, but I like him and He makes SENSE!!!!!

Rv is not soon. It cant be soon because of the corruption and lack of stable government. PERIOD.

wow,

......the truth hurts,

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////,,look at those NEGS adding up!

A few days ago I got basded for including Breitling in my Guru post

.but heck......just look the top of page,,,.we still selling dinars at 1200 per million,,,umm hello this is the banner

well,

you get a plus+ from me cause sometimes ya gott take the gud with the bad

• Upvote 2

I knew at best when I invested in the dinar

1 The currency could bottom out and go to 0

2 The Iraq's could completely change their currency... phase out the old bring in the new

3 The dinar could possibly RV and I could make money even if it RV'd @ 1cent

4 I could cash my dinars back in at my bank and take a hit

5 I could hit one out of the park and RV @ 1.00 or more :)

6 I would be waiting for quite a while

There is no Sonny Adam another site Scooter Okie or the dinar fairy that I hold responsible for this investment.

I put my big girl panties on and jumped in......I have invested hours and hours and hours of reading and research.

The only one that's accountable for my actions are me. I take full responsibility for the good the bad and the ugly....

Dame

You GO GIRL Thats A no B.S. Way Of Putting it I Like IT Speak your Mind YOU Were the Pants in the family don't you girl!
  • Upvote 1

Why would the banks close down to update their computer systems for world trade if it wasnt going to happen soon. do people actually think we went to war with Iraq for nothing? Do these naysayers actually believe the us is going to let Iraq have a lop or devalue? Do they not understand the reason of the war? Last but not least do they not read or watch the news? Iraq has come a long way in the last 10 months... Inflation is down, their government is coming together and we the us are getting ready to pull out.. I'm a new investor in dinar. I have bought a couple million, off of facts... I dont know our care who Adam is, or any other so called guru.

One question I do have???? Has anyone heard of a new law that states that on the 15th we will no longer be able to buy paper dinar? We will have to have an acct in Iraq and have a million in assets to invest in dinar for a profit?? Or is this just trash from a guru? sorry if this is not the place to bring it up?

Why would the banks close down to update their computer systems for world trade if it wasnt going to happen soon. do people actually think we went to war with Iraq for nothing? Do these naysayers actually believe the us is going to let Iraq have a lop or devalue? Do they not understand the reason of the war? Last but not least do they not read or watch the news? Iraq has come a long way in the last 10 months... Inflation is down, their government is coming together and we the us are getting ready to pull out.. I'm a new investor in dinar. I have bought a couple million, off of facts... I dont know our care who Adam is, or any other so called guru.

One question I do have???? Has anyone heard of a new law that states that on the 15th we will no longer be able to buy paper dinar? We will have to have an acct in Iraq and have a million in assets to invest in dinar for a profit?? Or is this just trash from a guru? sorry if this is not the place to bring it up?

i hope that you have better facts than this to base your (couple million) purchase from........

YEP!!

Scooters window closes today just as i said it would. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Medic goes with the flow and no longer gives dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Breitling continues to fail on windows and dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Rv is not soon. It cant be soon because of the corruption and lack of stable government. PERIOD.

Guess they all keep getting a "test pattern" on their crystal balls. I think the only ones that know for sure is Shabbs and a few close friends.

Wasn't aware Adam EVER gave a date or rate, so you should remove him from that list.

But it was true at least.We can't ignore facts.

What facts! My god what a bunch of weenies. Other than to say such & such was wrong what exactly did the original poster offer. It's not difficult to be a whiner or a naysayer,takes guts to stay positive and be productive. Things throughout the history of man that have been achieved were the result of staying focused & positive. Can you imagine where we would be with attitudes like some here. I know it's keepin it real blah blah blah, sorry for the rant, this just gets old..........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What facts! My god what a bunch of weenies. Other than to say such & such was wrong what exactly did the original poster offer. It's not difficult to be a whiner or a naysayer,takes guts to stay positive and be productive. Things throughout the history of man that have been achieved were the result of staying focused & positive. Can you imagine where we would be with attitudes like some here. I know it's keepin it real blah blah blah, sorry for the rant, this just gets old..........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

no more koolade for you....

• Downvote 2

Wake up folks, Taboo is correct.

How many times do the Gurus (all of them) have to be wrong before you get it?

This is a long term investment...not a lottery ticket.

What is considered a long term investment? I can tell by your word choice you haven't been in this for much more than a year, probably much less...

Some people have been in for over 7 years, I have been in this for about 5 years, others have been in for 5 months, and then there are those who have been in for only 5 days.

Please explain what a "long term investment" is. Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YEP!!

Very few people know when this is going to happen. I feel even high ranking US officials really don't know. Scooter has never stated a date as a fact of the RV occuring. He's given windows (as you know) of opportunities. The next one he has posted is October. It's best if we all relax and let Iraq take care of what it needs to do for its people. That's what is most important, the easing of human suffering there. It's awful. We don't need more negativity. Thank you.

• Upvote 3