Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from US Bank

DinarDreamer82

My sister is an investment banker with US Bank. I called and asked her about the Dinar, thinking she might have some "insider" information. She is a licensed investment banker and has bought foreign currency for customers before. When I asked about the Dinar, she asked "Is it a world currency?". She then proceeded to look at their site where rates are listed and there was no rate for the Dinar (not even listed without rate). I also about the Vietnam Dong, but nothing on that either. So, nothing new, but thought I would post my story. If bank back screens are "pinging" and whatnot, it's not available to your local bank. Bash and trash if you want, but this is a true account.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

it is the same here at BOA, Chase, and Wells. No info.

That's because each of those banks has made a decision not to offer IQD to their customers, it doesn't mean it's not an internationally traded currency. When Iraq opens up and becomes a tourism destination again you will see the big banks make it available again.

• Upvote 2

My sister is an investment banker with US Bank. I called and asked her about the Dinar, thinking she might have some "insider" information. She is a licensed investment banker and has bought foreign currency for customers before. When I asked about the Dinar, she asked "Is it a world currency?". She then proceeded to look at their site where rates are listed and there was no rate for the Dinar (not even listed without rate). I also about the Vietnam Dong, but nothing on that either. So, nothing new, but thought I would post my story. If bank back screens are "pinging" and whatnot, it's not available to your local bank. Bash and trash if you want, but this is a true account.

Call her back and ask her if she is using the 3 digit code IQD = Iraqi Dinar or if she is using NID = New Iraqi Dinar. Perhaps it makes a difference.

Call her back and ask her if she is using the 3 digit code IQD = Iraqi Dinar or if she is using NID = New Iraqi Dinar. Perhaps it makes a difference.

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT USA BANKS ARE GOING TO GET THE DINAR INFO BEFORE IRAQ BANKS GETS THE NEWS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

She must work for NBSC in South Carolina as they have no clue on anything outside there front door.

That's because each of those banks has made a decision not to offer IQD to their customers, it doesn't mean it's not an internationally traded currency. When Iraq opens up and becomes a tourism destination again you will see the big banks make it available again.

Before it gets back to being a tourist destination ... it will be long.... But let's hope.

Team mates .. my brother is the CFO of one of the largest banking establishments in Ohio. He and they do not trade in the Dinar or Quid and have no interest.

I bought in 2006.. he still refuses to invest. He has had military pilots come in (we have an air base near us) asking him if he would be participating in the dinar.

He has told them no and why... he has heard it all from these people how it was suppose to rv last Dec and since then every month. This past 6-30-11 he had a pilot come in insisting it would RV and he actually became beligerant when my brother informed him they had no plans at this time to participate in the exchange.

He thinks it will be a few more years until we see an increase in the value of the dinar.

I have already stated my personal opinion based on my personal research.. not one single "guru" on this site or any other site can change my mind.

I like this investment and am in it for the long haul.

Peace and blessings to all of you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your sister is a licensed investment banker,and knew nothing about the Dinar!.......and I live in the back woods of east texas and read about it everyday.....how long has she been doing this?..........just wondering.

It doesn't mean she was a currency trader. She probably just handles securities, annuities, trust accounts, etc.

Your brother might be correct and we might be wrong.

But better to have invested and nothing happen than not invested and something did.

I look at it as 50/50 thing now.

Guess the pilot that demanded this was going to happen got caught up in all the things he reads.

Some how we read constantly for our jobs and have to abide by what we read.

Real life can get confusing sometimes as we think things work the same at home as at work.Think that is probably the reason for the high divorce rates among flight crew, sometimes people become adamant.

But I do believe in this one.

If bank back screens are "pinging" and whatnot, it's not available to your local bank. Bash and trash if you want, but this is a true account.

They are not talking about US banks. Here is the list of Banks where CBI/World Bank and IMF is sending there ping.

1. Iraq Intel Bank of OKIE

2. Blaino international chat bank

3. Delta hope and drop Bank

4. Breitling dinar and international currency bank

5. Bluwolf bank we are done

6. Poppy 2 Senator, Treasury and Congressma bank

Well there is a long list............. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 5

The only pinging going on is the Marbles Pinging around in there heads.

I was in Vietnam last year and paid 38,000 dong for a Whopper ,,,,, if they don't rv you are going to need a truck to carry around the money.... it will happen and only God know when and He ain't telling.....

I would have been worried that my Whopper was made out of 38000 Dog Dongs :)

• Upvote 2

They are not talking about US banks. Here is the list of Banks where CBI/World Bank and IMF is sending there ping.

HAHAHAHAHHAA !!!

i bank at bank of america, they no nothing about the dinar, one person said that i made a bad investment. i was embarrassed and since have not told a soul about my 4 million dinar. that was a couple months ago. if i new what i know now about the dinar i question if i would have purchased so much. its not that i cant afford it, i just wonder about it. what frustrates me the most if all the dates come and go.

Edited by sunnysurprise

Your sister is a licensed investment banker,and knew nothing about the Dinar!.......and I live in the back woods of east texas and read about it everyday.....how long has she been doing this?..........just wondering.

What part of Tx.? I'm in Tyler!

Great post, Diamond, there is one other you really need to add - Bulldog75 (hmm may be from Ga).

The Bulldog75 Bank of X derived from his post from another site:

07/08/2011 [bulldog75] Remember: Each and everyone one of you are correct in your own universe

of reasoning and thought patterns. There are simply issues here that will come together for a rate post

shortly. This may go into Mon/Tues, July 11-12 due to X factors that no one can determine.

Welcome sunnysurprise. I just wanted to say, sit back and relax. You may want to join VP status, or more. There are a lot of grate people on this site, that are very informative. I have not been in this long myself. If you looking for humor read the rumor section. If you take anything serious out of rumors stay away. Sit back, watch, and listen, and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

(just my opinion )

Have fun

The IQD is NOT an internationally traded currency. That is partially what we are waiting for. I think Iraq will have a larger influence on banks very soon, and it won't be due to tourism.