Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking LOP

andy3978

OK there's a bunch of junk being put out there regarding 'raising' zeros; 'deleting' zeros; etc; etc...

So what's the deal exactly? Are they talking LOP or what? Are they basically saying their plan is to do what KeepM has been warning us about for months and got bashed to hell for?

Are they talking LOP'ing then RV'ing immediately?

How do you remove 3 zeros off a 50 IQD note? Why would you remove a 50 IQD note from circulation only to replace it with another 50 note?

They talk about removing the 3 zeros, well my 50, 250, & 500 notes do not have 3 zeros...are they excluded from this plan?

What are they really talking about, and let's try to keep it simple please. Thanks

Because it does not have the kurdish language on it

might have been a good idea to put Kurdish on the notes to begin with. Along with making 1's, 5's, 10's & 20's. This whole thing is starting to smell fishy. Seems like a well orchestrated plan. I hope I am wrong

Wow this LOP keeps rearing its ugly head, there will be no lop period. The mass amouts of dinar is electronic. The actual currency is roughly 5 trillion world-wide which includes in country. What i have learned is very high hyper-inflation is needed for a lop and Iraq as it's first soverign move with it's currency will be an RV not a lop. this is my opinion all from what i have read over the last 2 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK there's a bunch of junk being put out there regarding 'raising' zeros; 'deleting' zeros; etc; etc...

They talk about removing the 3 zeros, well my 50, 250, & 500 notes do not have 3 zeros...are they excluded from this plan?

What are they really talking about, and let's try to keep it simple please. Thanks

When they "added" the 3 zeros they were talking about the currency as a whole ie "the 3 zeros". Now they will "lift" or "remove" the 3 zeros they mean replace with a new currency.

They did say that the 2 currencies will co-exist together for a short time which means the RV first and then the RD. There would be no need for a long study on taking an eraser and rubbing off 3 zeros from each bill, that's insane. The bills all have the words xx thousand Dinars so do you erase them also? Talk about confusing.

The education for the citizens was for them to realize that the new Dinars will replace the US currency which most Iraqis use, and they want them to feel secure in using the Dinar.

Don't listen to these boots on the ground lop gurus who want you to believe that most Iraqis are running around with pockets full of 25K notes, they aren't. That is just funny.

• Upvote 1

Hi andy :)

Something smells fishy because it IS. Unfortunately, we can deny

history all day long, but historically, AFTER periods of hyper inflation,

a country will redenominate their currency and remove the zeros, AFTER

they have managed to control hyper inflation. Iraq has already used Turkey

and others as an example, and it is also a historical standard of action.

What is fishy about any of this is simply the fact that this has been created into

something it never was, based upon a flawed comparison with what happened

in Kuwait, which cannot be compared to Iraq. The hype has worked wonders, along

with the lies and manipulation for 7 years now and counting.

We hope for the best, but cannot ignore history. Iraq is not going to "bail out" the

world economies (which is the most insane lie that was created), and for anyone to

think this is remotely possible has been lied to. Iraq needs to rebuild for a few more years,

raise their EXPORT levels, grow their GDP, decrease imports, and actually get reliable

electricity available to its citizens. That would be an accomplishment!

So the fishy part of this investment is obvious, it is just denied time after time, yet that

has not changed the CBI plans in which they have been clear about. But denial is the easiest

manner in which to handle factual and historical precedents. The only response that happens now

is the typical "then why are you here?" Keep asking questions, and keep researching, outside of

the dinar related forums, because inside there is little truth, unfortunately.

Have a good evening andy :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Jim. Good to see another great post from you my friend.

Wow this LOP keeps rearing its ugly head, there will be no lop period. The mass amouts of dinar is electronic. The actual currency is roughly 5 trillion world-wide which includes in country. What i have learned is very high hyper-inflation is needed for a lop and Iraq as it's first soverign move with it's currency will be an RV not a lop. this is my opinion all from what i have read over the last 2 years.

Electronic huh? CBI says 24 trillion outside of banks. My dinar is physical. Your dinar is physical. Everyones is. Fun to beieve only 5 trillion in circulation but not the case.

Yes! They are 100% presenting this as a lop. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just speculating. All there articles that have come out are saying one thing and one thing only. Many have been spun around by "guru talk". Look at historical facts. Deletion of zeroes is by no means a new concept. The question for me remains, are they going to keep there word??? And yes, all notes and accounts are affected with a lop.

Hey andy,

When I first got in this I used to ignore everything that would mean I wouldn't be rich overnight....so all I did was listen to the hype and the forum facts cause it just sounded good....all it did was blind me to what could really happen and what was actually false....

The fact is that they very well can lop....they have an inflated money supply (24 trillion outside the banks in physical currency) which is also backed up by the financial indicators on the CBI website.....

Lops don't only occur with hyperinflation but also with lack of confidence in a currency, aka using another countries currency like they are using the USD....there are other reasons as well but back to the inflation issue they normally don't occur during high inflation, but actually afterwards when things stabilize and it can be even a decade after hyperinflation settles....

Those two reasons alone are what keep a lop in the picture (unfortunately)

For all the smaller bills you simply move the decimal over just like the big bills....if the RD were to happen, the RV would most likely occur after the RD is complete and the old currency is deemed worthless.....that's why there is usually a time period that allows people to exchange and this can be a max of two years that they have two currencies used side by side....everyone keeps getting excited about the delete the zeros and I can't understand why because its not what we want......

I'm not saying this is def going to happen cause I don't know, the plan has to be approved by parliment still but this is what they are telling us they plan on doing.....I just hope they are not going to follow through with it and find another way to raise the value of the currency

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately the financials reported by the CBI completely contradict your statement about the quantity of the dinar in circulation. The financial statement available on the CBI site states that there is just over 25 trillion dinar outside the banks, almost 4 trillion dinar in bank vaults and about 24 trillion in electronic form in bank accounts. I am sure there are those that believe the CBI statements are skewed, however there is nothing from them nor the IMF that shows them to be off by the levels some people claim in their chats.

Unfortunately, redenominations do not appear to be solely limited to occurring during times of hyperinflation, as stated above. Rather they can be performed after those periods, which increases the likelihood that the process would only need to occur once.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately the financials reported by the CBI completely contradict your statement about the quantity of the dinar in circulation. The financial statement available on the CBI site states that there is just over 25 trillion dinar outside the banks, almost 4 trillion dinar in bank vaults and about 24 trillion in electronic form in bank accounts. I am sure there are those that believe the CBI statements are skewed, however there is nothing from them nor the IMF that shows them to be off by the levels some people claim in their chats. Unfortunately, redenominations do not appear to be solely limited to occurring during times of hyperinflation, as stated above. Rather they can be performed after those periods, which increases the likelihood that the process would only need to occur once.

I know what you mean. Iraq has to be transparent and they are. They are under sanctions, if they falsified information, they would never escape the wrath.

If only more people understood all this information presented in this thread, there wouldnt be so much confusion going around about the whole "deleting the three zeros"......I mean now people are getting excited about it LOL.....wth?? The gurus are getting into these peoples heads again!

• Upvote 2

If only more people understood all this information presented in this thread, there wouldnt be so much confusion going around about the whole "deleting the three zeros"......I mean now people are getting excited about it LOL.....wth?? The gurus are getting into these peoples heads again!

Unfortunately I don't think many want to understand it. The word of the gurus is all they need. :(

Unfortunately I don't think many want to understand it. The word of the gurus is all they need. sad.gif

LOL no kidding!! And then they wonder what we are talking about in some of these threads cause they have never heard of such a thing!! Its kinda sad.....some people are gonna be so shell shocked if this doesnt turn out the way we want it to

• Upvote 1

Hey andy,

When I first got in this I used to ignore everything that would mean I wouldn't be rich overnight....so all I did was listen to the hype and the forum facts cause it just sounded good....all it did was blind me to what could really happen and what was actually false....

The fact is that they very well can lop....they have an inflated money supply (24 trillion outside the banks in physical currency) which is also backed up by the financial indicators on the CBI website.....

Lops don't only occur with hyperinflation but also with lack of confidence in a currency, aka using another countries currency like they are using the USD....there are other reasons as well but back to the inflation issue they normally don't occur during high inflation, but actually afterwards when things stabilize and it can be even a decade after hyperinflation settles....

Those two reasons alone are what keep a lop in the picture (unfortunately)

For all the smaller bills you simply move the decimal over just like the big bills....if the RD were to happen, the RV would most likely occur after the RD is complete and the old currency is deemed worthless.....that's why there is usually a time period that allows people to exchange and this can be a max of two years that they have two currencies used side by side....everyone keeps getting excited about the delete the zeros and I can't understand why because its not what we want......

I'm not saying this is def going to happen cause I don't know, the plan has to be approved by parliment still but this is what they are telling us they plan on doing.....I just hope they are not going to follow through with it and find another way to raise the value of the currency

Yo. I actually wanted to PM you but it wouldnt let me. I think you are right though regarding this being a lop. The CBI makes statements and announcements etc SAYING this, and everyone is like 'oh its smoke and mirrors etc'. Yea well maybe it's not....maybe they are saying precisely what they mean. Besides how can they go around making false statements---the lop will be confusing enough for the average Iraqi, now they're going to make it even more confusing? Nah

See, this whole thing is contingent upon making and releasing a NEW Iraqi Dinar. It must have Kurdish on it etc. If you ask me, it's all starting to look like a well planned scam. They KNEW notes with 000 would be impractical and they knew they'd have to revamp it--so they sold the snot out of the IQD to beef up their reserves with USD and will release a New IQD and give up pennies on the dollar. I've been saying this for months now.

So aside from that Keep, is it fair to say that it will go down like this: LOP then RV... my 4 million IQD gets lopped and is now really 4,000 IQD---they RV at say 3:1 so I cash out my 4,000 IQD for $12,000 minus the spread which for example TD Bank was saying will be around 30%.

12,000 - 3600= $8400 . 8400 - 1680 (conservative 20% tax figure) = $6720 $6720 - $4,000 (cost of the Dinar) = $2,720 profit on this investment

$2,720 is hardly worth the BS brought about from this. Not really sure if I will bother opening an off shore account or a trust with all this mega profit. Looks like I wont be getting my Tans Am and you wont be getting that Caddy LOL.

Please show me where I am mistaken here, besides estimating 20% on the tax.

• Upvote 1

AS Bamjack said on the other thread mr Joe iraqis 1 million dinar are now worth 1000 dinar and its value is only 1 to 1 when it used to be

3.22 to 1 i doesnt seem like it would go over very well with the people of iraq.t hey would probably riot in the streets.

AS Bamjack said on the other thread mr Joe iraqis 1 million dinar are now worth 1000 dinar and its value is only 1 to 1 when it used to be

3.22 to 1 i doesnt seem like it would go over very well with the people of iraq.t hey would probably riot in the streets.

Its been close to 20 years since they have had a rate that high.....not to mention the exchange rate doesnt effect them in country....all they care about is probly getting some purchasing power back which would happen in either scenerio, RD or RV....... any value is better then it is now....they arent going to riot at all.....Bamjack is kinda silly for that statement

Yo. I actually wanted to PM you but it wouldnt let me. I think you are right though regarding this being a lop. The CBI makes statements and announcements etc SAYING this, and everyone is like 'oh its smoke and mirrors etc'. Yea well maybe it's not....maybe they are saying precisely what they mean. Besides how can they go around making false statements---the lop will be confusing enough for the average Iraqi, now they're going to make it even more confusing? Nah

See, this whole thing is contingent upon making and releasing a NEW Iraqi Dinar. It must have Kurdish on it etc. If you ask me, it's all starting to look like a well planned scam. They KNEW notes with 000 would be impractical and they knew they'd have to revamp it--so they sold the snot out of the IQD to beef up their reserves with USD and will release a New IQD and give up pennies on the dollar. I've been saying this for months now.

So aside from that Keep, is it fair to say that it will go down like this: LOP then RV... my 4 million IQD gets lopped and is now really 4,000 IQD---they RV at say 3:1 so I cash out my 4,000 IQD for $12,000 minus the spread which for example TD Bank was saying will be around 30%.

12,000 - 3600= $8400 . 8400 - 1680 (conservative 20% tax figure) = $6720 $6720 - $4,000 (cost of the Dinar) = $2,720 profit on this investment

$2,720 is hardly worth the BS brought about from this. Not really sure if I will bother opening an off shore account or a trust with all this mega profit. Looks like I wont be getting my Tans Am and you wont be getting that Caddy LOL.

Please show me where I am mistaken here, besides estimating 20% on the tax.

We could go over diff scenerios of a RD all day my dude LOL.....but something to that effect could happen IF they decide to go down that road.....still undetermined if they will, but its possible....

And the other variable is how we would be able to exchange for the lower denoms......because we would need to get those to hold on to, to see a new rate.....the new bills would be the ones that get a new rate, and it probly wouldnt be till after the RD process is complete and the bills we hold now become real toilet paper.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny