Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Dinar getting harder to buy?

Atheist

I have been buying my dinar from a local currency exchange place for $1080 per million circulated bills. Usually I get my dinar within a matter of a couple of days. I placed an order two weeks ago and was told it would take about a week. I asked why and he said it is getting tougher to get. I just got a call today telling me it was here. I said wow that took two weeks and again he replied that it is getting harder to get. He also said if I bought anymore to plan on it taking much longer. At least from where he gets them through, they are having a tougher time getting the dinar.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

so when you noticed it took longer to get and asked your supplier if it's harder to get and

he said yes, then why are you asking us I it's harder to get. you must be a real idiot not to

figure this one out.

I totally understand it is getting harder for my guy to get the dinar for me. My question is more country wide. I used to get mine in a couple days and now it is taking weeks. Is anyone else seeing the delay or are they buying as usual. Sorry if your iq didn't let you process the question correctly. I hope this makes it more easier for you.

• Upvote 1

What he was saying is...... where he gets it from it seems to be getting harder to get and wanted to know if this is across the board, there is no need to be rude with your answers a simple reply would be surfice, its people cant reply nicely then please dont reply at all :blink:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No shortage on ebay. The amount of available dinar has grown to over 5000 auctions compared to about 600 active auctions a little over a week ago

http://iqd.me/l/ebay

They are probably getting rid of their private stock, and planning on buying the new notes, when they are released.

The Pumpers have everyone in a frenzy, telling them it will RV before the RD that has already been announced.

Strike, while the Fire is Hot!

You need to lighten up as well. You and your buddy from Wisconsin need to take interpersonal communication classes. You might find you take this investment a little too seriously. Why hammer the poster?

Buddy, you need to lighten up because my post was backing up what you were saying about that "jerk" in Wisconsin. Read more carefully next time.

Apology accepted.

Edited by cbs71

What he was saying is...... where he gets it from it seems to be getting harder to get and wanted to know if this is across the board, there is no need to be rude with your answers a simple reply would be surfice, its people cant reply nicely then please dont reply at all :blink:

Thank you for your kind response

Good to know it is not just my source.

Buying on ebay makes me nervous.

Yes, for me, the last time I bought from DB, it took over a week to get it.

Second, there are reputable dealers on Ebay, like A-1, and I have never had any issues with them. Look them up....

i just bought from dinarbanker (i know i know i got rooked with their sweep, but oh well, it was on a reserve and i didn't want it to expire). i paid on tue and just got a fed ex confirmation that it will arrive tomorrow.