Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will We ReALLY eVER hAVE a RV

dominowinner

It happened in Germany just after the second world war if I am not mistaken.

More recently it also happened to Kuwait.In that time there was no internet with all these gurus.

Know what they say History repeats it self. Iraq has no reason to do the same but when and how much I think no one knows lets just hope and pray very soon.

I can make a big change to a lot of good friends who tell me its never going to happen.Can not wait to proof them wrong :D

• Upvote 1

No there will be no Rv until they lift chapter 7 and Iraq has a fully functioning military capable of protecting themselves against invasion by nieghboring countries.I dont have a link for that.Look that up in chat yesterday.That's if I understood what was said.

• Upvote 1

Yes it will revalue.. it already has come down since I bought in 2006. Hang tight... don't hang on the words of people who say it will RV tomorrow or soon. I know that will get me some bashing and negatives but hang on. Give Iraq time to have a stable government, stable secure military, a more robust economy, a much lower unemployment rate, improved and new infrastructure, new wells, and a few others I do not need to mention.

You are in a great investment.. give it the time it needs.. then we can all meet up a some resort and celebrate, say hello and swap our new found investment and tax law advice!!!!

Enjoy and don't spend a dime you cannot affored to lose.

Tom

• Upvote 1

Probably not, but mine are already purchased and will sit in a fireproof safe, just in case it does.

So is mine, If and when it ever hapends. What I can't handel is all the lies that the Guru's and other's stated IE: RV TOMORROW 99.999% crap like that RV Rate $9.62 Those type of lies from those type of idiot's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No there will be no Rv until they lift chapter 7 and Iraq has a fully functioning military capable of protecting themselves against invasion by nieghboring countries.I dont have a link for that.Look that up in chat yesterday.That's if I understood what was said.

Where is your proof that we are still waiting on any of this to happen.

Unless you know for a fact - then how does that make you different

than a (Guru)

Just saying.......

Go RV - Soon



sorry most don't agree with Adam theroy about a function military is holden up the RV. Our military will be on ground for years to come, its our history to never leave a country after war.

Once Chapter 7 is completely lifted is more acceptable.