Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Contact Your congress person and see it they know about the dinar

pretty silly thing to do to me is contacting them ,you are just giving them a heads up even more about possible higher tax rates for dinar holders--the 3 mentioned have no qualms at all of stripping more money from thier voters, proven time and again !

Best not to open that can of worms any more than it all ready is--IMHO!

capt clif

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

pretty silly thing to do to me is contacting them ,you are just giving them a heads up even more about possible higher tax rates for dinar holders--the 3 mentioned have no qualms at all of stripping more money from thier voters, proven time and again !

capt clif

Pretty silly thing to do to sit on your ass and not do anything to. Your complaining about POSSIBLE higher taxes. I would be willing to bet you that if Obama called you and said we will RV THE DINAR IF EVERYONE PAYS 50% taxes. I bet everyone on this web site would do it!!! Just keep sitting on your ass and let everyone else do it.

The good news for you is I am at work today, I know you are counting on my tax dollars for your welfare check. I do that for you to,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

Pretty silly thing to do to sit on your ass and not do anything to. Your complaining about POSSIBLE higher taxes. I would be willing to bet you that if Obama called you and said we will RV THE DINAR IF EVERYONE PAYS 50% taxes. I bet everyone on this web site would do it!!! Just keep sitting on your ass and let everyone else do it.

The good news for you is I am at work today, I know you are counting on my tax dollars for your welfare check. I do that for you to,

Wow...kind of harsh dont ya think? Better hope Capt Cliff isnt a Captain in the military who is providing the very blanket of freedom you're using to bash him.

• Upvote 5

Wow...kind of harsh dont ya think? Better hope Capt Cliff isnt a Captain in the military who is providing the very blanket of freedom you're using to bash him.

I served in the same military. If he was in the Army. I was a 13F for 10 years. I can take care of my self

capt clif

I'm with you on this. Thats why I gave you a +1 and the other individual who quoted and posted poposterous spew a negative 1...go figure, you now have + 7 and that other has -3 already.

I believe we are all in agreement here...

OUR politicians, while somewhat powerless to move things forward faster on our behalf, have no problem developing what they call revenue raising (AKA taxes) to support their own causes. They actually have no ability

to generate revenue by definition (because they are not a business), all they can do is tax our butts into poverty and thats just what they've been doing succesfully for years. Those glutenous sob's wont stop...

go rv :huh:

Edited by Deltori
  • Upvote 1

I served in the same military. If he was in the Army. I was a 13F for 10 years. I can take care of my self

Roger that...but there's still no reason to bash his opinion. You of all people, having served, should know what this country is founded on. Have a little more respect.

I know what a 13F is...I served 21 years protecting this great country and am quite sad to see the direction it's going.

• Upvote 2

No one around here is waiting for a welfare check from a minimum wage job in Louisianna that does not even pay a decent wage to begin with-your state is one of the lowest in the nation at $7.25. And so what you were in the Military-does not give you any leverage to condemn what others say. But then again, so many have said they were in the Military until you check the record...

• Upvote 1

Kinda harsh if I may say.... not sure that was warranted. :huh:

• Upvote 1

Does your brain think before it makes you touch the keys.

You are very foolish!!

Were you that Lieutenant everybody wanted to blast? :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

I can tell that WHEN and IF this ever does RV, many on here will not have a pot to pee in after a year or so, because they will have run off half cocked, telling everyone they have money and how they got it! Wisdom would dictate a LOW profile. Folks have worried the bankers to death, they ask perfect strangers in airports about the dinar, and now they want to contact their congressman! Sheesh!

• Upvote 1

capt clif

agreed!!! excellent point you make capt cliff. i also think the less people who know about and spend money on the dinar, the better. it has been said that why would iraq rv when they could sell their currency to us and keep making money on it. you dont want the deep pockets of our congressmen to go big and start buying dinar.