Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies latest intel!

Great199

I wish he would adhere to his to his own advice and keep his lying fingers off the keyboard. He has the balls to scold people for being upset with him. Wow! This guy says he charges nothing and gives all he has. Why charge anyone people? Hes making plenty on commission checks from the dealers. If he charged then he wouldnt get the same number of people reading his lies. Every time hes wrong he comes out and scolds everyone for slamming him. Let them go out and get their own intel that they are getting from him for free. Well I say we all have the same intel. If you have an imagination you have the same intel as Okie . You too could be the next Okie. All you have to do is sit down and dream up the most outlandish info you can. Immediate Rv my guy from the Senate, Treasury, Iraqi Parlament, CBI, Ministry of Finance etc.... says its done done done nuff said! Oh by the way plane tickets are now 15.12! This guy needs to go away. When all of the morons who praise this guy every time hes on dishing out his warmed over poo stop blowing him. Then he might go away. He gives the idiots what they want. All he has! They just want to hear that they will be rich tomorrow or next week. When it doesnt happen come up with the fall guy. Obama is holding this thing up for taxes because hes being greedy. Then the people hold on for the next feel good pumping and the saga continues. He is nothing but a hill billy who lives off of attention. Now Im not saying the Dinar is bs. I completely believe in it. I just know there are things to be done still. But no one wants to hear that because they want it now. Thats what the Okie hillbilly gives everytime he touches the keyboard a feel good story .That the Rv is imminent.

Blu wolf came out and said the IQD is floating now. Floating on what? The lake of *********** that flows from Okies fingers? When you all walk away from these people and pay no attention they will lose what they crave. ATTENTION! STOP GIVING IT TO THEM. Thanks Okie youre the greatest. We love you so much Okie thank you for giving me my fix of delusion today. Cant wait for wednesday so you can give me my fix for the weekend and we can start it all over again. Thank you thank you thank you. Fools, just wait for this thing to hit. Why do we need INTEL to find out about it. No one truly believes it anyway. They all say they will believe it when they see it. So why not just wait until they see it? Because they need their fix. Nuff said

Read more:

Edited by k98nights
removed cursing
  • Upvote 23
  • Downvote 19

AND JUST WHAT IS IT YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROCESS. BITCHING? YOU ARE GOOD AT IT. YOUR GLASS SEEMS HALF EMPTY ALL THE TIME. WHERE IS YOUR INTEL? GOT NOTHING POSITIVE, THEN JUST MOVE ON. WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOU RANT ABOUT OKIE. WE CAN READ AND DECIDE FOR OURSELVES.

• Upvote 27
  • Downvote 37

AND JUST WHAT IS IT YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROCESS. BITCHING? YOU ARE GOOD AT IT. YOUR GLASS SEEMS HALF EMPTY ALL THE TIME. WHERE IS YOUR INTEL? GOT NOTHING POSITIVE, THEN JUST MOVE ON. WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOU RANT ABOUT OKIE. WE CAN READ AND DECIDE FOR OURSELVES.

Something mysterious about your ALL CAPS writing? hmmmmm..... <_<

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

My, aren't we having a bad hair day. What, lost your reserve? Got bitched out by your wife? About to get fired from your wonderful job? It's time to chill out and realize the Bluwolf and OKIE are who they are. They love attention and pass on intel that is shared with us that is probably 80% hogwash!!! They have no filter and pass on stuff that many Guru's would check out before putting it out there. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I wish he would adhere to his to his own advice and keep his lying fingers off the keyboard. He has the balls to scold people for being upset with him. Wow! This guy says he charges nothing and gives all he has. Why charge anyone people? Hes making plenty on commission checks from the dealers. If he charged then he wouldnt get the same number of people reading his lies. Every time hes wrong he comes out and scolds everyone for slamming him. Let them go out and get their own intel that they are getting from him for free. Well I say we all have the same intel. If you have an imagination you have the same intel as Okie . You too could be the next Okie. All you have to do is sit down and dream up the most outlandish info you can. Immediate Rv my guy from the Senate, Treasury, Iraqi Parlament, CBI, Ministry of Finance etc.... says its done done done nuff said! Oh by the way plane tickets are now 15.12! This guy needs to go away. When all of the morons who praise this guy every time hes on dishing out his warmed over poo stop blowing him. Then he might go away. He gives the idiots what they want. All he has! They just want to hear that they will be rich tomorrow or next week. When it doesnt happen come up with the fall guy. Obama is holding this thing up for taxes because hes being greedy. Then the people hold on for the next feel good pumping and the saga continues. He is nothing but a hill billy who lives off of attention. Now Im not saying the Dinar is bs. I completely believe in it. I just know there are things to be done still. But no one wants to hear that because they want it now. Thats what the Okie hillbilly gives everytime he touches the keyboard a feel good story .That the Rv is imminent.

Blu wolf came out and said the IQD is floating now. Floating on what? The lake of************** that flows from Okies fingers? When you all walk away from these people and pay no attention they will lose what they crave. ATTENTION! STOP GIVING IT TO THEM. Thanks Okie youre the greatest. We love you so much Okie thank you for giving me my fix of delusion today. Cant wait for wednesday so you can give me my fix for the weekend and we can start it all over again. Thank you thank you thank you. Fools, just wait for this thing to hit. Why do we need INTEL to find out about it. No one truly believes it anyway. They all say they will believe it when they see it. So why not just wait until they see it? Because they need their fix. Nuff said

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1RMfGRBxL

Don't read Okie anymore and you need to refrain from calling people idiots before you get into hot water

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I truly support your point of views. These bashers are so offensive, l wish they know how poeple really hate them bashing Okie or anyone who works so hard to bring intels to us. If Okie is not right all the time but, there is always some thing there to take away. Now, what do people take away from the bashers, nothing .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Okie and blu bring rumors and entertainment!!! You bring what my wife gives me...A FREAKIN HEADACHE WITH ALL THAT MOANING AND BITCHING!!! Since we are in a bitching mood...YOU POSTED IN WRONG SECTION !!! This is rumors page, next time post in opinion and prospective...NOW GO GET ME TWO ADVIL AND SHUT UP!!! Jk :angry::P

• Upvote 4

If you guys want me to bring intel I can. Just like them. Funny you say all im doing is bitching. But you all do the same in the replies you leave. I am responding to Okie getting mad at people slamming him. To the ones who say Im just being a neg head. Look and read what I SAID I FEEL ABOUT THE DINAR. I am well invested and believe in it completely. Sorry I didnt give you all what you wanted. False hope in tomorrow. Your glass is half full of the kool aid you drink everyday. Sorry I couldnt send a Pm to Okie. This was my best outlet. To the ones who are grounded and intelligent Im glad I could give you a good laugh. To the ones who continue to worship Blu and Okie good luck.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

If you guys want me to bring intel I can. Just like them. Funny you say all im doing is bitching. But you all do the same in the replies you leave. I am responding to Okie getting mad at people slamming him. To the ones who say Im just being a neg head. Look and read what I SAID I FEEL ABOUT THE DINAR. I am well invested and believe in it completely. Sorry I didnt give you all what you wanted. False hope in tomorrow. Your glass is half full of the kool aid you drink everyday. Sorry I couldnt send a Pm to Okie. This was my best outlet. To the ones who are grounded and intelligent Im glad I could give you a good laugh. To the ones who continue to worship Blu and Okie good luck.

Gave you a +1 to get rid of the neg you got! I know you are just stating your opinion, whether I agree with it, doesn't matter.

I only give +'s, why keep it negative here?

It would take a serious negative person to get the -1 from me!

Stay positive, and Go RV!!

:P:P

• Upvote 2

I will say this. Every week we get the Okie fix of the same ole b.s followed by the if you don't like it don't read it remarks. It reminds me of getting my daily news from the National Enquirer. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone that really gives GENUINE information and really tries to be a help? This ride is confusing enough as it is without all of the b.s. I am sure with even what I said here someone will bash me and ask if I could do better. How hard is really to guess? It would be nice to see a change is all I am saying!

GREAT199 GET A GRIP!!!! I like forward thinking individuals with a little spice. It is hard to hang on after 6 years, but OKIE and the like give us a glimmer of hope!!!!!!

H - Hokie

O - Okie

P - Promoting/Promising

E - Everything

B)B)B)

Gotta Love Him!!

B)B)B)

LOLOLOLOLOLO

• Upvote 2

Almost every supplier of 'intel' has been ridiculed on most of these boards. The minute they get fed up and no longer post, the same armchair QBs complain that there's nothing on the boards. For crying out loud complainers, take your training wheels off and learn to discern pumpers from those who are more credible. Here's an option for you, learn how to research on your own..

G'day Bloke's and Sheila's

God I wish someone would even out my FIRST post I did, was intel I had from a genuine source that I could not divulge and I got -31 LOL where were you NWGUY when I needed you. :lol: :lol:

Guys and Gals on a serious note I think 199 has a point if Okie and others are setting themselves up as focused Intel gatherers then they have to accept that they are going to get criticised along the way when it is wrong so for Okie to bash or abuse others when it goes pear shaped does not earn him respect. Be like the Shoulinn Priest Master who says "be like a reed and bend with the wind Grasshopper for the wind will calm and the reed will return to it rightful position"

I can't help thinking Shabbs almost let it out of the bag when he had his speech in April I think when he stopped himself in the nick of time as he was going to say "Propaganda" and switched to the word "information"or similar.

Surely there is enough Brainpower in this forum (And I mean people that have knowledge of the way International economics function)that can simplify it down to how this scenario will go. I personally can not see how after the Dinar was grossly over inflated by Saddam that it can avoid a re denomination first and then a revalue as opposed to the other way around. And the way I see it we still make money in fact to the tune of either double 100% or up to 300% sure we won't retire but gee wizz who cares. I think that is why the US and china are holding such large reserves of Dina because to make a lot you are going to have to invest a lot.

BTW I am a investor like the rest of you so the last statement is not a pump DO NOT BUY MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD , I DID AND IT ALMOST COST ME MY JEWELS from she who must be obeyed. :blink: :blink:

Rather than be led by the noses look for facts that point to the currency going up naturally by way of normal economics of a improving nation (Iraq) Whats to stop Iraq floating the currency at 1170 and seeing if the world rewards it for what it has done so far and immediately increasing the rate to say 500 = $1USD.

I guess what I am calling for is a thread that a moderator can chuck out disinformation and over complex explanation given by members so the average punter can get a grip on this thing.

Any suggestions for the thread title would be appreciated

That's my two cents worth.

This is probably in the wrong area but I wanted to see if everyone would like to CALM DOWN :D :D :D

Cheers Chilli B)

• Upvote 2