Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO NOT lose hope,the x Factor is still coming

I am by far not a Pumper or any other of those dingbats, claim to be someone who knows how to crunch numbers and decifer documents to make a assesement on this investement.

But, I have been in the dinar game since june 2004.

As a former boots on the ground in Iraq for over 5 years I can honestly tell you that Iraq is making progress and this R.V. is not a mattr of if but when.

Iraq has alot infrastrutur plans that their mouth needs there @$$ to cash , nevermind the basic power issues and housing for the people, just look at the price tag for their plans in Basara,

They have huge plans for there small peice of the Gulf coast..Its not a joke!

First thing is that if you have not worked in Iraq ,then you do not understand the politics as a contractor, specifically the big boy who has been running the show over there and monopolized

the whole military contractor show since day 1...Do not want to name names , but we all know who it is .

Regardless as a contractor you can be sent home for anything anytime, thers no Unions, 401k ,retirment plans etc....they chew you up and spit you out....

There attitude is if you dont confirm to our prision type rules we will send you home and we have another 10 clowns to replace you.

Thus , we conform and play there game ,collect our checks and hope we are not at the wrong place at the wrong time to be sent home for any reason,because we did not stroke somebodys

Ego.

Now , understanding how this cooporate machine conducts itself in the middle east and having 2 to 3 contractors for every military personel, the military is kinda stuck with the Babysitting that the ( company ) provides for them , washing there clothes ,feeding them pretty much doing everyhing for em . We are at point rite now that the Military almost never leave there FOBs and are now professional X BOX players ..Wich is good because they need a break.

But Know that there are still over 47000 troops still on the ground ,so imagine how many contractors there are to support that mission.

Well they are transitioning in Dec to be down to 10k troops and a handfull of US Embassys ,rumors now but soon to be facts.I truly beleive that no R.V. until then or after.

Not a popular statement I know , but keep it real.

If it R.V.s....90% of the contractors will jump ship that day, you really think after all of the years of miss treatment that they have any loyalty to the company ..lol.

They know this and the contractors know this..Iraq would instanly be pandamonium..it would be ugly , they could never get enough planes in time to ship people out .

They could easly wait 2 weeks before they get a flight out .Imagine being in Iraq , a instant millionare and cant get out ... not a good look ..

So the moral of the story and my ( spider senses ) gut fealing has always been that the company and the military will not let Iraq pull the trigger until its convinent for the Company and the military..they would inherit mission failure overnight.

Keep your head up and guess we will have to wait until Dec to see if the coorporate machine will throw us some crumbs and let Iraq do there thing.

Sorry for the spelling errors but F7 is not spell check..lol

Also to kill some rumors will I am still writting

1 yes The U.S. has dinar and the company has alot also, I have former co workers on sather air base that have witnessed conexs full of dinar waiting to be loaded on C-17 s .

How do they know because they walked rite up to the marines guarding them and asked them what was inside , he replied ..iraqi dinar ..

That was in 2006 .

2 Donald Trump does have dinar , not sure why this is important , but did find a article in a south dakota stating that one of his aids did confirm this .

3 R.V. rate . look I do not claim to be a genius or even play one on T.V. but when you speak to state departement officials in Iraq and tell you that the dinar will revalue at 30cts I seem to

take his word over OKIEs 3 dollar bonanza ...Use your head , the U.A.E. is only like 30 to 40 cts to our dollar ..

Thank you for your time , hope i can keep hope alive for some at this point

sorry for the spelling issues, but the spell check tools are not exactly user friendly.

GO R.V. , until they have a skelleton crew running things in the dust bowl.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post. I appreciate what you said and how your post is heartfelt and real. I am not sure if this is how it will go, but I will remember your words long after the Guru's are gone. Thanks for working hard for our country and for a reality check as to how difficult life is in Iraq. Ultimately it is about the citizens, not us.

(I don't have F7 either, but the words I misspell have an ugly red line under them, so I write click on the mouse for a correct spelling.)

PEACE

• Upvote 3

Quoted from your post...

If it R.V.s....90% of the contractors will jump ship that day, you really think after all of the years of miss treatment that they have any loyalty to the company ..lol.

They know this and the contractors know this..Iraq would instanly be pandamonium..it would be ugly , they could never get enough planes in time to ship people out .

They could easly wait 2 weeks before they get a flight out .Imagine being in Iraq , a instant millionare and cant get out ... not a good look ..

I do not think it would be a bad thing for 90% of the contractors to jump ship....Maybe the Iraqi citizens would replace them...Jobs, jobs, jobs...(might need a little training though)

And this I do not know, but, are the contractors under a contract to stay for a certain time..??? Just wondering..?

Edited by Mr.Nobody
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

No neg from me, I sure everything stands true to date.

Thanks for bringing this post back. The contractors are pretty much still treated this way. Oh, don't get me wrong you do have some good apples in the bunch. They just don't stand out very well.

Merry Christmas to you Camelspiderman. Aren't those camelspiders creepy. :D

• Upvote 1

I am by far not a Pumper or any other of those dingbats, claim to be someone who knows how to crunch numbers and decifer documents to make a assesement on this investement.

But, I have been in the dinar game since june 2004.

As a former boots on the ground in Iraq for over 5 years I can honestly tell you that Iraq is making progress and this R.V. is not a mattr of if but when.

Iraq has alot infrastrutur plans that their mouth needs there @$ to cash , nevermind the basic power issues and housing for the people, just look at the price tag for their plans in Basara,

They have huge plans for there small peice of the Gulf coast..Its not a joke!

First thing is that if you have not worked in Iraq ,then you do not understand the politics as a contractor, specifically the big boy who has been running the show over there and monopolized

the whole military contractor show since day 1...Do not want to name names , but we all know who it is .

Regardless as a contractor you can be sent home for anything anytime, thers no Unions, 401k ,retirment plans etc....they chew you up and spit you out....

There attitude is if you dont confirm to our prision type rules we will send you home and we have another 10 clowns to replace you.

Thus , we conform and play there game ,collect our checks and hope we are not at the wrong place at the wrong time to be sent home for any reason,because we did not stroke somebodys

Ego.

Now , understanding how this cooporate machine conducts itself in the middle east and having 2 to 3 contractors for every military personel, the military is kinda stuck with the Babysitting that the ( company ) provides for them , washing there clothes ,feeding them pretty much doing everyhing for em . We are at point rite now that the Military almost never leave there FOBs and are now professional X BOX players ..Wich is good because they need a break.

But Know that there are still over 47000 troops still on the ground ,so imagine how many contractors there are to support that mission.

Well they are transitioning in Dec to be down to 10k troops and a handfull of US Embassys ,rumors now but soon to be facts.I truly beleive that no R.V. until then or after.

Not a popular statement I know , but keep it real.

So the moral of the story and my ( spider senses ) gut fealing has always been that the company and the military will not let Iraq pull the trigger until its convinent for the Company and the military..they would inherit mission failure overnight.

Keep your head up and guess we will have to wait until Dec to see if the coorporate machine will throw us some crumbs and let Iraq do there thing.

Sorry for the spelling errors but F7 is not spell check..lol

Also to kill some rumors will I am still writting

1 yes The U.S. has dinar and the company has alot also, I have former co workers on sather air base that have witnessed conexs full of dinar waiting to be loaded on C-17 s .

How do they know because they walked rite up to the marines guarding them and asked them what was inside , he replied ..iraqi dinar ..

That was in 2006 .

2 Donald Trump does have dinar , not sure why this is important , but did find a article in a south dakota stating that one of his aids did confirm this .

3 R.V. rate . look I do not claim to be a genius or even play one on T.V. but when you speak to state departement officials in Iraq and tell you that the dinar will revalue at 30cts I seem to

take his word over OKIEs 3 dollar bonanza ...Use your head , the U.A.E. is only like 30 to 40 cts to our dollar ..

Thank you for your time , hope i can keep hope alive for some at this point

sorry for the spelling issues, but the spell check tools are not exactly user friendly.

GO R.V. , until they have a skelleton crew running things in the dust bowl.

IMHO: THIS IS THE BEST POST BY AN INVESTOR YET ! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Great job. Great post. I agree. the RV will be in the .10 cent to .30 cent range at first. As the Iraq economy improves, I see the IQD strengthening near $1 USD over the next three or four years.

Just because it RVs at .30 cent is no reason to stop investing in the IQD. I will cash in some at IQD RV to get by, then hold on the rest & even buy a little more each month. Play it wise & don't cash everything in. This could be a nice lifetime retirement income. Also remember 132 nations are poised to re-set their currencies. It is not wise to place all your investments in the IQD, alone.

I plan to invest in stocks that have a history of paying high yield dividends. See list below. My favorites are J & J, P & G and SCCO. Don't invest in volatile gold or silver. Do invest in the mining companies like SCCO. The dividends just keep on coming each quarter like clockwork.

http://www.dividend.com/dividend-stocks/high-dividend-yield-stocks.php

• Upvote 2

Great job. Great post. I agree. the RV will be in the .10 cent to .30 cent range at first. As the Iraq economy improves, I see the IQD strengthening near $1 USD over the next three or four years.

Just because it RVs at .30 cent is no reason to stop investing in the IQD. I will cash in some at IQD RV to get by, then hold on the rest & even buy a little more each month. Play it wise & don't cash everything in. This could be a nice lifetime retirement income. Also remember 132 nations are poised to re-set their currencies. It is not wise to place all your investments in the IQD, alone.

I plan to invest in stocks that have a history of paying high yield dividends. See list below. My favorites are J & J, P & G and SCCO. Don't invest in volatile gold or silver. Do invest in the mining companies like SCCO. The dividends just keep on coming each quarter like clockwork.

http://www.dividend....ield-stocks.php

I thought you said it was going to LOP luigi which one is it bro youre all over the place LOLtongue.gif

Quoted from your post...

I do not think it would be a bad thing for 90% of the contractors to jump ship....Maybe the Iraqi citizens would replace them...Jobs, jobs, jobs...(might need a little training though)

And this I do not know, but, are the contractors under a contract to stay for a certain time..??? Just wondering..?

Hey Brother, I'm not trying to be a know it all. I spent over 27 months in the sandbox, not as long as Camelspiderman, but long enough to get the some knowledge on how things work. A few issues would arise with your suggestion. If all the contractors DEMODed, quit, at one time the "COMPANY'' would be in mission failure. Too many fines to list and too many issues, putting the Military mission at risk and in a huge bind. The contractors support most of the aspects on base, so the military can do all their soldier duties.

Yes, some LOCALS ran and worked at the Haji shops on base, they were searched every time on and off base. Not just any local could get on base. A few worked on base, but at risk of retaliation to their famlies for working with the Americans! You have to remember MANY of the locals wanted us Americans DEAD! A military friend of mine was in the DEFAC, chow-hall, in Mosul in 06 when a local, working on base went into eat and blew himself up and killed around 30 people, military and contractors, a very sad day. The military, Marines, would not even let foreign nationals run missions with us out-side the wire, let alone having any locals near their equipment.

The contracts are open ended, we could DEMOB at any time. We had a few people that would not get off the charter plane in Baghdad in 08 when we landed.

IMHO, If you have never been to the ME, it is a long story, they do not even closely look at things like "we" here in the USA do. It is a whole different world. My teenage daughter has more education than some 80%-90% of the locals in Iraq.

Happy New Year to all and GO RV!

• Upvote 2

I thought you said it was going to LOP luigi which one is it bro youre all over the place LOLtongue.gif

There has to be a LOP sooner or later. The entire process could take up to two years to phase out the old & in with the new. I always stated a LOP & a RV not nessisary in that order. A LOP don't mean we lose. We break even at such point & as the IQD continues to strenghthen we continue to make money. This is no wake up rich situation. This is a long term investment. RV, LOP, combination of both, I'm in this for the long haul.

There has to be a LOP sooner or later. The entire process could take up to two years to phase out the old & in with the new. I always stated a LOP & a RV not nessisary in that order. A LOP don't mean we lose. We break even at such point & as the IQD continues to strenghthen we continue to make money. This is no wake up rich situation. This is a long term investment. RV, LOP, combination of both, I'm in this for the long haul.

If the dinar RD's very few people will break even, almost every person that buys dinar are doing so while paying a 30-50% premium, so if it RD's it will have to RV after that up what 60-70% for you to break even.

Hey Brother, I'm not trying to be a know it all. I spent over 27 months in the sandbox, not as long as Camelspiderman, but long enough to get the some knowledge on how things work. A few issues would arise with your suggestion. If all the contractors DEMODed, quit, at one time the "COMPANY'' would be in mission failure. Too many fines to list and too many issues, putting the Military mission at risk and in a huge bind. The contractors support most of the aspects on base, so the military can do all their soldier duties.

Yes, some LOCALS ran and worked at the Haji shops on base, they were searched every time on and off base. Not just any local could get on base. A few worked on base, but at risk of retaliation to their famlies for working with the Americans! You have to remember MANY of the locals wanted us Americans DEAD! A military friend of mine was in the DEFAC, chow-hall, in Mosul in 06 when a local, working on base went into eat and blew himself up and killed around 30 people, military and contractors, a very sad day. The military, Marines, would not even let foreign nationals run missions with us out-side the wire, let alone having any locals near their equipment.

The contracts are open ended, we could DEMOB at any time. We had a few people that would not get off the charter plane in Baghdad in 08 when we landed.

IMHO, If you have never been to the ME, it is a long story, they do not even closely look at things like "we" here in the USA do. It is a whole different world. My teenage daughter has more education than some 80%-90% of the locals in Iraq.

Happy New Year to all and GO RV!

stumpy ,

Thanks for the comfirmation on what i have been saying and i understand about the open ended contracts , thats not the point i was trying to make on this .Just 3 weeks ago i had good friend who was still working for the ( company) and when the official anoucement was made of the full troop pull out he tried to jump ship , well ..no surprise at all, they tried to delay his departure for like 2 weeks claiming there was visa issues..just to make sure they have staff until the last possible minute ....whatever. you know as well as i do , if it serves the ( company) and lets say you get fired ,your on the next thing smoking that evening to get you out of country..my point is if a R.V. would of happened back in july, there would of been a lot of contractors jumping ship at the same time and it would of been pandamonium , not good for the ( company) not good for the military .. i was getting clowned on this back in july , in 4 days looks like i was rite ...anyway im not posting this for( see i told you so) , or anything like that. there are a lot of people that have hopes and dreams on this investement and are looking at it this in the wrong direction because somebody did some number crunching or something, a small few like myself want to keep it real..as far as my next prediction? after jan 1 2012 , its wide open?