Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To all the bashers and naysayers.....

Well, first off let me tell you I post the things that come to my email box. You might ask yourseleves why I do this?? well honestly i don't know. I invested in the dinar about 2 years ago and well iyts been one hell of a ride. I bring EVERYTHING my opinion, rumors some news you name it. I bring it for ALL of you to read and enjoy. Yea, I know MOST of it is entertainment but what if there's some truth to some of the rumors. It gives me HOPE isn't that why all of us are here??Hoping to make it BIG one day. I mean once in a great while something comes along in our lifetime and most of us just pass it up or don't even get involved because we weren't informed. Maybe just maybe this is OUR time everyone to make it big and help others and take care of our families and LIVE life to the fullest without being stressed out about a JOB you have been stuck at for years. I have to admit I have let my emotions get the best of me many times on this crazy ride as I'm sure many have, but.. don't give up, never give up. This is our HOPE.

I wil tell all of you i will still continue to post.

:woot:

• Upvote 3

EASY!! I know I appreciate your posts, even if someone else is being a critic of your "copy and paste" posts, I wouldn't have had a chance to read them if you didn't SHARE!!

I think some people have been ticked off that their plans of grandeur(including a date that this will happen by) have been put on hold....that isn't your fault one bit.

"To find a solution to a problem, look from within first."

-lionfish

and oh yeah, COME ON RV!!

I enjoy difference of opinions and when I first got into this investment I thought the currency would Lop but after some hard long hours reading I came to the realization that non of the countrys that RD, Lop were being controlled by the IMF, MOF, U.S....you name a country they have given loans. You need to understand that their is a plan working here people....what is that plan? Well for the U.S I think it they have a place in the M.E where Americans can be safe. I also think the goal is to keep the Dollar as the reserve/ fiat currency of the world, its what makes us powerful. For all of the other information your going to have to read into the trifecta theory from scooter because he is smarter then me.....

Keep the faith people....and easyrider your one of my favorites! Keep it up....

Edited by brandedbabe

Easyrider, I have been on this particular site longer than most.

I can tell you that I cant recall seeing the responses I saw tonight on your Frank thread.

It was childish and ridiculous. Attacking someone because of what they post??

DONT LIKE IT? DONT READ IT!

I firmly believe that nobody knows anything in terms of rates, dates, predictions.

So if all these prognosticators are all full of crap, then why discriminate? Why not bring it all??

We all need to put on our big boy pants and decipher the information as mature adults.

Thanks for all those concerned, but really, I dont need anyone "protecting" me from outrageous guru claims. I can handle that just fine.

If you cant research on your own and filter out the BS, you should have kept your money out of dinar and in your freakin piggy bank.

• Upvote 5

I agree with you. Most of these sites are 1/2 fact and 1/2 pump. I have accepted this and I am ok with it so long as some news or intel helps me along the way, but tonight, you called out Frank with a mock up conference call. That is Jake and Spike behavior. And son if you continue to act like that you better invest in an asbestos suit for where you are going with that kind of mocking..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Have always enjoyed reading your posts EZ. You and Keepm are like polar opposites when it comes to the LOP thing, but he is interesting as well. As someone previously stated, if I don't like someone, I just don't read their stuff. It's like changing the channel; that simple.

Thanks, EZ.

Easy

It's the unfortunate nature of some people to attack. I guess everybody is afraid of something. Misery loves company

Your a good kid for what you try to bring to the forum. Don't let a few careless words mess with your good intentions.

It's all good and this could really turn out to be one of those walk on water stories!!! Now one more time

RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV. DANG IT!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dame

I guess I've missed something, so I will go out and read your Frank post, but until then!

Easy, your posts are great, don't stop for anything or anyone? Keep your sense of humor and for the most part easy going attitude. It has served you well and will so in the future.

I appreciate what you bring to us here and it would be a shame if you let a few or one get you down. We have lost several people to their feelings when people Bash, I know it's not easy to ignore, but please try to. The nature of this long ride is getting to some and being rude unthinking or stupid is sometimes what they strike out with. Be you and to heck with the rest.

Thanks for your time and energy, you are appreciated by Many!

I hope that is enough for you, it's all we can say. We mean it!

• Upvote 1

Well, first off let me tell you I post the things that come to my email box. You might ask yourseleves why I do this?? well honestly i don't know. I invested in the dinar about 2 years ago and well iyts been one hell of a ride. I bring EVERYTHING my opinion, rumors some news you name it. I bring it for ALL of you to read and enjoy. Yea, I know MOST of it is entertainment but what if there's some truth to some of the rumors. It gives me HOPE isn't that why all of us are here??Hoping to make it BIG one day. I mean once in a great while something comes along in our lifetime and most of us just pass it up or don't even get involved because we weren't informed. Maybe just maybe this is OUR time everyone to make it big and help others and take care of our families and LIVE life to the fullest without being stressed out about a JOB you have been stuck at for years. I have to admit I have let my emotions get the best of me many times on this crazy ride as I'm sure many have, but.. don't give up, never give up. This is our HOPE.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Easy.... I don't know if you posted this because of the Other post I had commented on, But I DO Respect you dawg... I Really do... If I Didn't, I would't post on it. I Just wonder Why do you post "It's rv'ing tomorrow" Posts? Most of the posts I read from you are like Adam and Keeps... Down to earth posts.... But you will bring others Like Okie or other "Its RV'D" posts here... I wonder why? I see you as People I've grown up with.. Real people with an Opinion. But when you post a post from another site say'n "It's Done" It makes me question.... WHY? You are down to earth... You question (Most of the time) What I Question. Why bring that Crap here? I TRY Not to bash you. Just like keeps and the others. A Mans opinion is worth more than gold to me. But to drag BS to this site (Of which I LOVE!) Here..... I don't get the Value in that.

I Love the Rumor section. But a Rumor from another site........ Why? Let them have their rumors. We Have our own.

I Respect you. I really do! Just.... To you and the others that drag $h!t to Dinar Vets.... Don't. We Don't need it. We have our own.

JMO.

MUCH RESPECT!!!! Krem

Easyrider, I have been on this particular site longer than most.

I can tell you that I cant recall seeing the responses I saw tonight on your Frank thread.

It was childish and ridiculous. Attacking someone because of what they post??

DONT LIKE IT? DONT READ IT!

I firmly believe that nobody knows anything in terms of rates, dates, predictions.

So if all these prognosticators are all full of crap, then why discriminate? Why not bring it all??

We all need to put on our big boy pants and decipher the information as mature adults.

Thanks for all those concerned, but really, I dont need anyone "protecting" me from outrageous guru claims. I can handle that just fine.

If you cant research on your own and filter out the BS, you should have kept your money out of dinar and in your freakin piggy bank.

I Like easy's posts... Most of the time. So I See EASY Posted, So I read it. But why post a post that someone else posted? Some one else who is full of CRAP? Easy has his own mind... I can tell, He is a REAL Dude! So Why post Garbage? It goes against my belief in who Easyrider Is! Be Down to Earth (Easy)! I Like seeing your name in "New Posts"! But I see you(As well as a few others) Post this $h!t, And it makes me upset!.... Stay REAL Brother! Stay real.

Love you Dawg, And later, We'll have a beer, If you agree.

Krem

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, Easy! I'm truly grateful for all your hard work, and for taking the time to think about us. You're awesome! :)

im greatful for the intel.. please keep it coming...thank you

im greatful for the intel.. please keep it coming...thank you

go rv...

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Your attitude is exactly why these forums are full of rubbish. Too much hope not enough logic. Hope does not make a good investment. I never trust a desperate person, their thought process is clouded by hope or fear.

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Your attitude is exactly why these forums are full of rubbish. Too much hope not enough logic. Hope does not make a good investment. I never trust a desperate person, their thought process is clouded by hope or fear.

BITTER PARTY OF ONE YOUR TABLE IS READY <_<

• Upvote 1