Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK STORY - BOZEMAN MONTANA!!!!!!!

gridkeeper

Okay, here is my bank story.

This is really weird. I never expected a 'confirmation' of any kind all the way out here in the hinterlands of Montana.

But...here we go:

A friend of mine just called to ask if I'd heard any news about the Dinar. When I told him that news was coming out of everywhere and people were pretty excited, he said, "oh boy! Wait till you hear..."

Here is what he said, paraphrased since I can't remember the exact order of the words.

"I got a call from a friend of mine who is a Teller at Big Sky Western Bank. She said that First Interstate Bank had approached Big Sky and told them that the Iraqi Dinar was about to revalue and if they didn't want to deal with cashing it in, to send all of their Dinar customers over to First Interstate. That First Interstate would be cashing in Dinars on July 5!"

I asked my friend if she had told him what the rate might be. He said that the rate was supposed to be announced tomorrow. But that we could not start cashing in until July 5.

Okay...that is it. I am thrilled to have had my very OWN bank story.

I am terribly excited. May it be all we hope for. I don't have a gazillion dinar like most of you. But I am so thrilled I can barely stand it.

gridkeeper

p.s. I wonder if the new Banking System is going to be announced on July 4? What a celebration that would be!!!

Here's my bank story....Went to the bank to cash in my Dinars.....All the bank employees looked at me like I was nuts... RV what....Cash in when, Then the bank manager pulled me aside and told me...................................................To go home...

Edited by Primma
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 12

Here's my bank story....Went to the bank to cash in my Dinars.....All the bank employees looked at me like I was nuts... RV what....Cash in when, Then the bank manager pulled me aside and told me...................................................To go home...

What was the point of that waste of space?

• Upvote 10

Umbertino is that you? I didn't recognize the new you.

Can only hope this might be true.

To you and JF.....Why the surprise?...Usually, esp. when it's People from right here posting direct experiences ( a call they themselves got, etc, or a personal experience at the bank, etc. or something directly happening to them anyway) I always thank them for sharing .Nothing revolutionary.

Obviously I'll always add...We'll see.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Not happening!

1. A teller would not know anything about the revaluation, especially since the large banks aren't even talking about it.

2. A friend of a friend said......

3. July 5th is possible, why Tuesday. Iraq doesn't care for our Independence Day, so the date is just another day. (IFF [if & Only If], that does come true, then I wouldn't complain about July 5th; statistically there is a very small chance for the RV on this date.)

My $0.02!

Edited by CorporateExec
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not happening!

1. A teller would not know anything about the revaluation, especially since the large banks aren't even talking about it.

3. July 5th is possible, why Tuesday. Iraq doesn't care for our Independence Day, so the date is just another day. (IFF [if & Only If], that does come true, then I wouldn't complain about July 5th; statistically there is a very small chance for the RV on this date.)

My $0.02!

My thoughts too, I'm still going to circle that date in red on my calendar though. At this point, what else have we got? :lol:

Not happening!

My $0.02!

Hey Corporate, is the $0.02 your prediction for the rate?:o:D

Now we have the rate and date! Wheee

Not happening!

My $0.02!

Just joined DV this morning.

And allready laying the ground work as a NEGATIVE GUY hugh.

What a shame,people expect more leadership qualities in a Corporate Exec.

Come on dude let the Montana country boy dream it's not hurting anybody.

Even a NEWBIE can contribute more than negativity.

• Upvote 5