Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 question.....

brandedbabe

The DFI is basically a protection plan for the US's interests in Iraqi Oil

The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil.

Keepm, is this correct?

• Upvote 2

It shouldnt......Not sure why everyone hung on the DFI as the reason for the RV going to happen.....

Undoubtedly because virtually every one of the gurus/pumpers/liars used the expiration of the DFI protection as a primary reason that the RV "HAD" to occur no later than June 30. It'll be interesting to see what their NEXT reason and drop dead date will be. There's always a next one. :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It shouldnt......Not sure why everyone hung on the DFI as the reason for the RV going to happen.....

My thoughts also keep.....but half the garbage on here had the dfi as being the key factor..... Sonny1 has always been one of my favorites on here and I am hoping he was not looking at the dfi for his reasoning.

I want the people on DV who have never followed Sonny1 to understand he is not a guru he has real contacts and some time things change so people should be allowed to change their views without being bashed. Wondering if his view has changed "yes, no" is all I need.

• Upvote 1

The DFI is basically a protection plan for the US's interests in Iraqi Oil

The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil.

Keepm, is this correct?

Yessir, pretty much the basics of it!

Undoubtedly because virtually every one of the gurus/pumpers/liars used the expiration of the DFI protection as a primary reason that the RV "HAD" to occur no later than June 30. It'll be interesting to see what their NEXT reason and drop dead date will be. There's always a next one. tongue.gif

You know it!! Maybe it will be Ramadan again like it was last year....hahaha remember this post people....and when you hear gurus and such screaming about the holiday of Ramadan and the RV, you know who called it and you can immediately call BS!!! Hahaha

ohmy.gif Yuck...BLAAAH...spitting out angry.gif ...These Brownies should have been labeled Fat and Sugar Free blink.gif

Wishwell11 biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Does the extension of the DFI for 12 months change your belief or Intel regarding 3 weeks?

It shouldn't... Sonny1 left no ambiguity in his statement that it will RV within 3 weeks... it was an absolute statement of 100% conviction... therefor it must occur.

Yessir, pretty much the basics of it!

You know it!! Maybe it will be Ramadan again like it was last year....hahaha remember this post people....and when you hear gurus and such screaming about the holiday of Ramadan and the RV, you know who called it and you can immediately call BS!!! Hahaha

laugh.giflaugh.gif

LOL....so true! I wish Zantac would come back he was sure of his Intel also....remember the 20 million dinar wager the dinar would not rv in 2010, "classic"..

Dfi has nothing to do with the RV.they did iraq a favor by extending it. My guys were pleased it was extended

Thanks for the answer Sonny1 +1.....

Completed GOI

Chapter 7 sanctions lifted

HCL laws passed

RV can occur.

Sonny1 knows as much as you and I do I'm afraid. Any info he is getting albeit from sources in Iraq or the moon are most likely people that don't know anything themselves. People are gonna just keep throwing out rates and dates. Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day!

Anyone who knows anything is not saying a word. That much I can gaurantee.

Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dfi has nothing to do with the RV.they did iraq a favor by extending it. My guys were pleased it was extended

Hey I have a question for you as well...hope you don't mind.

What do your guys say about Iraq & Chapter VIII?

Are they in Chapter VIII or about to?

Truthfully I had never even heard about chapter VIII, until the last few weeks.

The main reason I even ask is, supposedly if a country is in chapter VIII, it prevents them from using other currency to pay debts....thus meaning if they are in chapter VIII, they can only pay the Paris Club debt (which is due July 11th) with their own currency.

Of course this may be a made up rumor as well......just looking for your opinion & whoever else.

Undoubtedly because virtually every one of the gurus/pumpers/liars used the expiration of the DFI protection as a primary reason that the RV "HAD" to occur no later than June 30. It'll be interesting to see what their NEXT reason and drop dead date will be. There's always a next one. :P

Isn't that the truth !!!

Completed GOI

Chapter 7 sanctions lifted

HCL laws passed

RV can occur.

Sonny1 knows as much as you and I do I'm afraid. Any info he is getting albeit from sources in Iraq or the moon are most likely people that don't know anything themselves. People are gonna just keep throwing out rates and dates. Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day!

Anyone who knows anything is not saying a word. That much I can gaurantee.

Peace

I understand your stance on "Intel" however I believe the currency of Iraq has many moving cogs and that would leave one to believe people would know about an rv. Iraq did not print their own currency so to print another without anyone having information would be crazy. So I believe every deccisson they have made pertaining to the new dinar has the approval of the U.S and other invested countries and all these players have eyes and mouths. I also think the media is in a made to know basis and the factors for an rv that makes the most sense for us probably don't amount to anything to them. If that is true then the rv is always in play.....

munson is one of my hero's! Go Yankees!

• Upvote 1

I understand your stance on "Intel" however I believe the currency of Iraq has many moving cogs and that would leave one to believe people would know about an rv. Iraq did not print their own currency so to print another without anyone having information would be crazy. So I believe every deccisson they have made pertaining to the new dinar has the approval of the U.S and other invested countries and all these players have eyes and mouths. I also think the media is in a made to know basis and the factors for an rv that makes the most sense for us probably don't amount to anything to them. If that is true then the rv is always in play.....

munson is one of my hero's! Go Yankees!

I appreciate your post and agree with your logic. Thanks!!!

Peace

• Upvote 1

Listened to the Brietling audio post to see what misinformation he was spreading this time and sure enough there was plenty of it. Something about how the DFI expiring today which it didnt was a global game changer as far a buisiness is done blah blah blah and then went on to the vote on the three zeros being imminet RV blah bla blah. Uuuggghh.

• Downvote 3

It shouldn't... Sonny1 left no ambiguity in his statement that it will RV within 3 weeks... it was an absolute statement of 100% conviction... therefor it must occur.

I have a good bit of respect for Sonny1's opinion(s), but last year as I recall he predicted that it just had to happen in July 2010 because a gynormus payment was due to a gynormus U.S. company. Well, it did not happen the way he said it would. I don't think he was pumping, but we can NOT forget that we are concerned with Iraq and what the GOI and CBI intends to do about the IQD, and Iraq moves at Iraq's pace. We will get to our destination... eventually. B)

• Upvote 1