Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Curency chat call and Notes****

easyrider

The play back number will be 712-432-1085 Pin is 541268#

Saying they could do it by 3 pm our time tomorrow.

NO lop, per Randy

Woooohooooo!

Randy said tomorrow is his date!!

Start looking around 9 am, could be later, keep watch

Randy is saying they have to open the budget tomorrow and tell us the rate. He is not sure of the timing on when it will happen tomorrow. Everything looks really good. He said it looks sooo good because they have to pay people tomorrow. They are doing Q & A now.

He said the ministers are suppose to be announced at 1:00pm tomorrow (bagdad time). That is the plan anyways

Randy said don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen tomorrow. They have to open the budget and when they do, you have the RV. It shouldn't take much longer if for some reason it goes past tomorrow

Randy said that all the articles he has seen point to things being done tomorrow. He reminded everyone about the articles that statedeveryone would start gettng paid July 1st, which means the RV would have to occur tomorrow. He said look for an announcement during Najifi's parliament session tomorrow starting from 1 their time which is 6 am est 5 am cst.

Randy thinks it will happen tomorrow because their are paying people on July 1st and to pay the ministers they have to open the budget, If they open the budget they have to rv! Also if it don't happen tomorrow it will be early July! He also says that it will rv at least 3.40 and go up from there!

Randy believes they will be within 25 cents of the Kuwaiti dinar. I believe the Kuwaiti dinar is 3.63 and, if it goes over the Kuwaiti dinar that Kuwait will revalue their dinar again.

He does sound pretty sure of himself. It is an excellent call and he is definitely sure of this investment.

Randy said it should be your #1 priority to secure your money after RV. Good advice

Q- When do you expect to see the lower denoms?

A- The lower denoms will hit the streets immediately when it RVs. Randy said he believes the lower denoms are in the banks and in the atms.

Guys, this is sooo positive!!! If you get a chance to listen when this is over, I would. Randy seems to really know what he is talking about.

Right now they are talking about taxes and that it will be a 15% tax capital gain tax.

Q-Do you think we will have a time limit to cash in?

A-They will try to pressure you into cashing within 60 to 90 days, but no there will not be a time limit.

Q: What about the banks that are saying they won't deal with the IQD?

A: Randy says they all will when it happens...don't worry about those statements right now.

If you have a few minutes-listen to this call. Praying we all wake up wealthy tomorrow!!!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your post EASY!! Are you getting the weird weather like we have been in Vacaville?

o yes very weird whether was pouring yesterday here.

Hey EASY I see you are from MODESTO,CA. Have you heard of a place called "LOST ISLE" up on the delta?

sorry i havent.

Well its playing out that both Adam and Randy agree that there should be big news coming out of Iraq tomorrow, and Randy confident, but not positive it will rv......though their rates are extremely opposite, they both are confident that tomorrow should be a very positive day for all dinar investors and holders....

I will be waiting anxiously as I hold onto my dinar and my dong....I hope they are right......

blah blah blah, more guru hype. No offense but i dont believe it for a second, anyone claiming they have special info instantly loses all credibility in my book, prove me wrong.

WHAT A NEGATIVE PERSON :(

WOW YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY :angry:

DID'NT YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. :P

• Upvote 6

Can't believe I'm up at 3:000 AM writing this. This could be a really interesting day gang. Try not to stress out about it. We've been here many times before, but given the fact that there's been so much attention now on the three zeros issue, I think we should FINALLY know something one way or another fairly soon. Iraq has never had much respect for deadlines, so don't panic if we don't hear anything today, but it makes very little sense that this can drag on too much longer. LOTS of possible outcomes - let's just hope it's one of the good ones. Hang in there. . :unsure:

• Upvote 1

It sure would be wonderful if this comes through tomorrow. Thanks one and all for all the comments that we have shared and learned from. I guess the site would go down if this hits, so I thank you in advance with the hope that we will see each other at the bank! If it does not hit tomorrow, see you right here to continue the ride. May we each hold onto the plans that will make a difference in this hurting world. We are being given that opportunity. All the best to each of you.

• Upvote 1

I really hope this is it! Or very soon like in the next few days, and if not? We no choice but to wait and Ride some more!

Thanks Easy! Your notes have always been uplifting and positive and I wish you all the best! Hope to see you one day, Would be nice to meat you and lots of other friends I have made here on DV waiting for this miracle ride to end so we can start a new ride and all be part of a new world. Take care and maybe I'll see you on the beach real soon? :D

Good Luck to All! :)

go Go GO!!! RV!!!! B)

The play back number will be 712-432-1085 Pin is 541268#

Saying they could do it by 3 pm our time tomorrow.

NO lop, per Randy

Woooohooooo!

Randy said tomorrow is his date!!

Start looking around 9 am, could be later, keep watch

Randy is saying they have to open the budget tomorrow and tell us the rate. He is not sure of the timing on when it will happen tomorrow. Everything looks really good. He said it looks sooo good because they have to pay people tomorrow. They are doing Q & A now.

He said the ministers are suppose to be announced at 1:00pm tomorrow (bagdad time). That is the plan anyways

Randy said don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen tomorrow. They have to open the budget and when they do, you have the RV. It shouldn't take much longer if for some reason it goes past tomorrow

Randy said that all the articles he has seen point to things being done tomorrow. He reminded everyone about the articles that statedeveryone would start gettng paid July 1st, which means the RV would have to occur tomorrow. He said look for an announcement during Najifi's parliament session tomorrow starting from 1 their time which is 6 am est 5 am cst.

Randy thinks it will happen tomorrow because their are paying people on July 1st and to pay the ministers they have to open the budget, If they open the budget they have to rv! Also if it don't happen tomorrow it will be early July! He also says that it will rv at least 3.40 and go up from there!

Randy believes they will be within 25 cents of the Kuwaiti dinar. I believe the Kuwaiti dinar is 3.63 and, if it goes over the Kuwaiti dinar that Kuwait will revalue their dinar again.

He does sound pretty sure of himself. It is an excellent call and he is definitely sure of this investment.

Randy said it should be your #1 priority to secure your money after RV. Good advice

Q- When do you expect to see the lower denoms?

A- The lower denoms will hit the streets immediately when it RVs. Randy said he believes the lower denoms are in the banks and in the atms.

Guys, this is sooo positive!!! If you get a chance to listen when this is over, I would. Randy seems to really know what he is talking about.

Right now they are talking about taxes and that it will be a 15% tax capital gain tax.

Q-Do you think we will have a time limit to cash in?

A-They will try to pressure you into cashing within 60 to 90 days, but no there will not be a time limit.

Q: What about the banks that are saying they won't deal with the IQD?

A: Randy says they all will when it happens...don't worry about those statements right now.

If you have a few minutes-listen to this call. Praying we all wake up wealthy tomorrow!!!

So I guess I am not sure how RVing helps them to meet their budget? If it were that easy wouldn't every country just RV anytime they fell behind?