Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ebay pulled Iraq Currency online

Snazzy11

I'm not a pumper just an honest mistake!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO HATEFULLLLL IT'S CRAZY MAD AROUND!!!!

No wander everyone is running for the hills!!!

Go RV

It's okay....just everyone is a little jumpy today. Nerves and all. Thank you for posting, and keep up the good work!! Go RV!!

your welcome snazzy, many seem very on edge in the last couple of days , but that doesnt give people the right to jump down your throat , so to speak for an honest mistake,

all i will say is

Behave yourselves or i will fly over and put you all over my knee one at a time LOL

• Upvote 1

your welcome snazzy, many seem very on edge in the last couple of days , but that doesnt give people the right to jump down your throat , so to speak for an honest mistake,

all i will say is

Behave yourselves or i will fly over and put you all over my knee one at a time LOL

YEAH !!! BABY TALK DIRTY TO ME hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

all i will say is

Yes ma'am.. minding my P's and Q's... thanks for sticking up for Snazzy.... here is a quote from her original post...

"Check it out" ....

Now we are all big boys and girls here .. well, most of us are. rolleyes.gif So an honest mistake is an honest mistake... Snazzy, thanks for the post, sorry it wasn't true actually ... but hey, the train is coming and we don't have to beat up someone who is genuinely sharing something they think is news but asks others to "check it out".. and some of you did do that in a civil manner, but lets all take a breath here... I know many of you need this to happen so bad... me too! But what do we have if we get it at the cost of our humanity and kindness? Let's relax a bit folks and patiently wait for that which is coming, and show more respect for our fellow dinarians! Peace! cool.gif