Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES

randalln

Ok! Now i can text

This is what my banker has said. She arranged a meeting with the Investment manager who wants me to sign off the rate.(i asked if it was special rate she said no not at all its the FED rate any more and the bank is responsible )

My investment is a done deal .

I asked if i could cash more for liquid cash (She just about dropped the phone)

She said after i meet with the investment banker to come see her and we would talk.

not going to say much more but BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

The RockStar

• Upvote 1

I know you...I bestowed the nickname.

For those who don't know, Randalln has called it at $1.25 - I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Oui, Oui, Oui!!! All the way home :lol: I can almost feel your giddiness.

YES YOU DID !!!emot-hug.gif

THANK YOUwink.gif

respectfully,

The RockStar

Edited by randalln

Some big names I am told are about to be having some legal problems which may lead to our happiness in many respects... Sorry to be vague but you know how it is... You say something and it doesn't happen or their lawyers keep it out of the media...so...vewy vewy qwiet huntin' wabbits...hehheheheh...How it will affect the RV not sure but I am feeling good that the word yes will be coming soon...same guys told me to get some skin in this game and they have proven themselves to me in many ways... and no they aren't sellers of dinar....their game is much larger....hint to the stuff I am speaking of in the link below....

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

I think i will say now to all those lop'sters

I TOULD YOU SO

the RockStar

You might want to be gracious enough and wait a tad bit longer before stating such a life-altering, even monumental ( at least in regards to this Investment of ours ) event .....This is hot , burning stuff and you don't want to play with fire crackers in your hand.....Friendly suggestion......

Best and Good Luck to us.

You might want to be gracious enough and wait a tad bit longer before stating such a life-altering, even monumental ( at least in regards to this Investment of ours ) event .....This is hot , burning stuff and you don't want to play with fire crackers in your hand.....Friendly suggestion......

Best and Good Luck to us.

All i can say is they may lop cash but they are not lopping investments

Ok! Now i can text

This is what my banker has said. She arranged a meeting with the Investment manager who wants me to sign off the rate.(i asked if it was special rate she said no not at all its the FED rate any more and the bank is responsible )

My investment is a done deal .

I asked if i could cash more for liquid cash (She just about dropped the phone)

She said after i meet with the investment banker to come see her and we would talk.

not going to say much more but BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

The RockStar

Well you just skipped (intentionally?) the most juicy part... The blessed rate... Thanks.

I can stay on this site as long as the Admin allows.....Im able to express my opinion just live everyone else....you tell me to go because I dont support the RV tomorrow....as FLOW would say.....Kiss My Grits......It's not like Im not in support of this investment or I would not have obtained the level of dinars that I have. I can tell that the policies that has to be in order for IRAQ to revalue are coming in line but their banking system is too inefficient for them to handle what is going to be such a major shift of wealth....global wealth....and you feel that their foundation within their financial system can support this RV right now. Very few bills or amendments here in the USA are effective on signing date. It takes proper planning to execute and implement law to ensure the proper flow. IRAQ does not have that and the WORLD knows it. Why do you think its taking every major country to get involved with this process, not mentioning the IMF and the World Bank....at least its good to know that the CBI will be the one who drops the bomb......which is controlled by the IMF and the World Bank......oh yeah the BEAST has its hand in this whole drama....but how and why would the put that much power in a country that they dont know can run it......

Im not going anywhere.......

I Noticed you're not "Verified"... Hmmm.... No Dinar

Krem

I can stay on this site as long as the Admin allows.....Im able to express my opinion just live everyone else....you tell me to go because I dont support the RV tomorrow....as FLOW would say.....Kiss My Grits......It's not like Im not in support of this investment or I would not have obtained the level of dinars that I have. I can tell that the policies that has to be in order for IRAQ to revalue are coming in line but their banking system is too inefficient for them to handle what is going to be such a major shift of wealth....global wealth....and you feel that their foundation within their financial system can support this RV right now. Very few bills or amendments here in the USA are effective on signing date. It takes proper planning to execute and implement law to ensure the proper flow. IRAQ does not have that and the WORLD knows it. Why do you think its taking every major country to get involved with this process, not mentioning the IMF and the World Bank....at least its good to know that the CBI will be the one who drops the bomb......which is controlled by the IMF and the World Bank......oh yeah the BEAST has its hand in this whole drama....but how and why would the put that much power in a country that they dont know can run it......

Im not going anywhere.......

How dare you spell Flo's name incorrectly. Now you have crossed the line!!!

I think i will say now to all those lop'sters

I TOULD YOU SO

the RockStar

Sounds like you landed a big contract. Good luck my friend. Please keep us posted.

Peace

• Upvote 1