Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eerily Quiet

Joeshmoe

Wow, what a week. Monday was all ablaze with posts saying this week is the week and now it is deathly quiet. Is it because everyone feels let down or is it because we are all still waiting and hoping the RV takes place tomorrow? I am starting to feel like I got my hopes too high for the 30th, but we still have tomorrow, right? I am keeping my fingers crossed that it still happens, but I am starting to fear that it won't.

Wow, what a week. Monday was all ablaze with posts saying this week is the week and now it is deathly quiet. Is it because everyone feels let down or is it because we are all still waiting and hoping the RV takes place tomorrow? I am starting to feel like I got my hopes too high for the 30th, but we still have tomorrow, right? I am keeping my fingers crossed that it still happens, but I am starting to fear that it won't.

I think it is the fact that we feel the 30th is the drop dead day, but the old theory, that the government has to be seated before it can happen is keeping everyone feeling nervous.

There is a chance, that the government has been seated, the ministers are in place, and all of the Erbil agreements have been met. It is hard to say, because obviously, the goverment and CBI do not want it known yet.

This may just be the quiet, before the RV Storm, and it will be announced, or just show on the CBI or Forex, without any warnings.

By tomorrow we will know.....sit tight, and stay positive. Go RV!!

:blink::blink: