Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here comes July!

RRSport

197 members have voted

1. 1. Does your gut feeling tell you we will still be here in July same story?

• Yes
    • No its done! Baaaaaa
    • Its Iraq so who knows
    • I dont mind getting pumped for another month of great intel

We can all hope that it happens soon but knowing the A--h0les$ running the country who knows. The fact is that they could RV easily. Even a little bump like to a nickel or 10 cents would help their people and raise moral but obviously the could give 2 $h1t$ about their people. I am still in for the long haul whether the cash in is for that new house, or for a nice vacation. I can tell that most here (even the loppers) are going to stick it out to see what happens. Luck to us all!! :twothumbs: (of course and to the Iraqi people)

Edited by FrankenSLI
  • Upvote 1

We all remember the great letdown that was December '10. Honestly, how many of you (like myself) remember watching Joke Biden at the UN meeting to lift sanctions? Surely, I was going to be rich this year... well, this year's half over, and I'm just hoping we see a revalue before the dollar revalues itself to the dinar's current level through hyperinflation collapse.

• Upvote 6

My contact seems to think we would be very lucky to see any RV this month.

Poll added for opinions.

I think sonny1 was giving it until at least July 5th (the end of his 3 week) for anything good to show of all this. So it may be possible we don't see anything in June ... yes ... but do I want something to happen in June rather than July ... of course. Only time will tell what happens with Iraq.

We can all hope that it happens soon but knowing the A--h0les$ running the country who knows. The fact is that they could RV easily. Even a little bump like to a nickel or 10 cents would help their people and raise moral but obviously the could give 2 $h1t$ about their people. I am still in for the long haul whether the cash in is for that new house, or for a nice vacation. I can tell that most here (even the loppers) are going to stick it out to see what happens. Luck to us all!! :twothumbs: (of course and to the Iraqi people)

Watch the language!! You can do all this expression without the vulgar words.

• Upvote 1

Dinar-hustle, are you aware that your avatar is a Peso sign? It's not a Dollar sign as most of us have been brainwashed by the Banksters to think.

Right on 64 Jag! I appreciate you pointing out the true symbolic meaning of my avatar............you will now call me El Peso-Hustle!

lol!

Gracias Amigo!

ir RV!

• Upvote 1

I think sonny1 was giving it until at least July 5th (the end of his 3 week) for anything good to show of all this.

End Quote

I want to be gracious to Sonny1 due to his rep... So I'll give it until July 12 ( a week longer than what he stated) for this to get done....Can't get more fair than that... Roughly 2 weeks from now.

My opinion? Not happening on the 5th nor on the 12th nor in between.

I hope to be wrong.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Ok with all the predictions that the RV was going to happen in June, I am in good faith just going to give it until December just in case the RV did actually happen in June but not become known to the world until December. :P

I'm just here for the food anyway

• Upvote 2

I think sonny1 was giving it until at least July 5th (the end of his 3 week) for anything good to show of all this.

End Quote

I want to be gracious to Sonny1 due to his rep... So I'll give it until July 12 ( a week longer than what he stated) for this to get done....Can't get more fair than that... Roughly 2 weeks from now.

My opinion? Not happening on the 5th nor on the 12th nor in between.

I hope to be wrong.

Just out of curiosity why do you think it won't? I said what I said before all these articles came out, I was told they would come out and the way they have, even though were a week out from my date I feel more confident now than 2weeks ago.

• Upvote 11

Just out of curiosity why do you think it won't? I said what I said before all these articles came out, I was told they would come out and the way they have, even though were a week out from my date I feel more confident now than 2weeks ago.

'sonny1',

Thank you for you post!

I really appreciate the confidence in which you make your statement and I certainly hope for all who are vested in this, that you are SPOT ON!!!!

Thanks again,

GG

Cos every time a date was set it'd be always punctually gone with nothing in our ( and the Iraqis) hands ... Saw that happen ( not happen) for 7 years...Call me naive ( I probably am) but I for one believe it'll indeed get to us like a (silent) thief in the night.

Again.. I'd be glad-happy-in heaven if it 'd hit on the dates you indicated. Hope you're not doubting me on that.

BTW, I haven't forgotten about the selected wines shipping commitment I made to you a few days ago.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Cos every time a date was set it'd be always punctually gone with nothing in our ( and the Iraqis) hands ... Saw that happen ( not happen) for 7 years...Call me naive ( I probably am) but I for one believe it'll indeed get to us like a (silent) thief in the night.

Again.. I'd be glad-happy-in heaven if it 'd hit on the dates you indicated. Hope you're not doubting me on that.

With respect, its too easy to predict it won't happen based on the fact that you have been let down in the past....looking at what is happening right now, this is the most positive time for an rv I have seen yet....if they are planning on pulling the trigger, now makes sense.

• Upvote 2

With respect, its too easy to predict it won't happen based on the fact that you have been let down in the past....looking at what is happening right now, this is the most positive time for an rv I have seen yet....if they are planning on pulling the trigger, now makes sense.

Ok. I'll respect that and hope for the best....For all of us ( and the Iraqis).. Let's try not to get too delusional though.......

Edited by umbertino

Just out of curiosity why do you think it won't? I said what I said before all these articles came out, I was told they would come out and the way they have, even though were a week out from my date I feel more confident now than 2weeks ago

Read more:

thank you sonny for the update!!!!!!.

its great to hear that you are still confident in

what you stated.

i like many am ready for this and i hope it does go through

not just so i can say i told you so to anyone or that anybody gets

all the credit for being right but that it actually does happen.

thanks again,

cws

• Upvote 1

Ok. I'll respect that and hope for the best....For all of us ( and the Iraqis).. Let's try not to get too delusional though.......

I have been told by someone who works on a base in Baghdad, and who interacts with the Iraqi govt that they are a very corrupt bunch.....and so, like you, I am skeptical they will do this, as is my friend......its difficult to rely on reason when dealing with corruption.

I think sonny1 was giving it until at least July 5th (the end of his 3 week) for anything good to show of all this. So it may be possible we don't see anything in June ... yes ... but do I want something to happen in June rather than July ... of course. Only time will tell what happens with Iraq.

I will preemptively take that warning as well, Munsch, as I may have gotten a little loose on another thread. In my defense, I was working this weekend and didn't get a chance to unwind, so I'm getting in shape for the weekend of the 4th with a little Crown Royal Black and cold Budweiser's. It never fails to bring my vocabulary down a few notches.

Fart?

• Upvote 1

Fart?

:o

that's a real gas!!!! ....

you know waiting on the dinar rv is like sitting and trying to watch the progress of a watermelon...it eventually gets to maturity but if you sat and watched it constantly...you would never believe it ever changed...just another worthless thought :D

I have been told by someone who works on a base in Baghdad, and who interacts with the Iraqi govt that they are a very corrupt bunch.....and so, like you, I am skeptical they will do this, as is my friend......its difficult to rely on reason when dealing with corruption.

Yes. We got to take this also into account no doubt. Unfortunately.