Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hold on to YOUR Dinar Tight

Jac

NOTHING MORE THEN A WAY TO DRIVE INVESTORS TO DUMP DINAR IN ORDER TO BRING THE BIG BILLS. BACK TO CBI OR EVEN TO TAKE THEM OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE NOVICE INVESTOR.

The onrush of lop articles are published at least four times a year and we all have seen it over and over and over the past three years.

Of course I could be wrong but really? Please, remember what Shabibi said at the International Meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in October of 2010. Almost all directors or all Central Banks were present as well as many others. You can find these the reports and articles in that time frame right here at Dinar Vets.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 7

Why would they care whether investors dump their bills or not back into other people's hands? I don't understand what are you getting at, hopefully I just don't get it at all.

The first order of the day is to find ways to get the 25,000 bank notes back CBI. Just my assessment no one need agree with me.

God Bless America!

post-37720-130894329716_thumb.jpg

When Hitler was informed 9000 ships were landing on Normandy he rubbished it as the usual propoganda.

It then ushered in the beginning of the end.

Anyway hopefully no bad news for us.

Thhaaaankkkss DD...

Just kidding, I hope it's all great for us!! ;)

NOTHING MORE THEN A WAY TO DRIVE INVESTORS TO DUMP DINAR IN ORDER TO BRING THE BIG BILLS. BACK TO CBI OR EVEN TO TAKE THEM OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE NOVICE INVESTOR.

The onrush of lop articles are published at least four times a year and we all have seen it over and over and over the past three years.

Of course I could be wrong but really? Please, remember what Shabibi said at the International Meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in October of 2010. Almost all directors or all Central Banks were present as well as many others. You can find these the reports and articles in that time frame right here at Dinar Vets.

God Bless America!

I hate lopsters, they make me crabby.

• Upvote 1

God Bless America!

So what did Shabibi say in Wyoming?

When Hitler was informed 9000 ships were landing on Normandy he rubbished it as the usual propoganda.

It then ushered in the beginning of the end.

Anyway hopefully no bad news for us.

Operation Neptune involved huge naval forces, including 6939 vessels: 1213 naval combat ships, 4126 landing ships and landing craft, 736 ancillary craft and 864 merchant vessels. Some 195,700 personnel were assigned to Operation Neptune: 52,889 US, 112,824 British, and 4988 from other Allied countries.

Operation Neptune involved huge naval forces, including 6939 vessels: 1213 naval combat ships, 4126 landing ships and landing craft, 736 ancillary craft and 864 merchant vessels. Some 195,700 personnel were assigned to Operation Neptune: 52,889 US, 112,824 British, and 4988 from other Allied countries.

Interesting. Thanks.