Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

Dady_Banker

I want to start out by saying I hope it RVs today and when I check the FCE at work it is done! Its just that all the Articles..... to the Intel.... and speculations, that next week is seeming to be the end! Its a start to a new quater, UN sanction lifted, Iraq standing on its own two legs and the UN has the next schedule of rates to change on the 28th!!! Effective on 30th! Its Ironic and one hell of a coincidence. My theory formulated of these Facts and Fictions from Clients to Forums is .. Next Week .. the 28th ... Enjoying (as they say frutation)tip_hat.gif on the 30th .. for one hell of a 4th of July Weekend!!

Bankers Prospective ...................emot-LMAO.gif

true or not time will tell!

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

• Upvote 2

The 28th sounds great to me also. Our daughter is going to have surgery and stay in the hospital for 3 days. She is 26, just graduated from college, unemployed, and too old to be on our insurance. We have gotten the hospital to give us a discounted rate because we agreed to self pay in advance. It couldn't come at a better time.

Although anytime is a good time!!

• Upvote 1

The 28th sounds great to me also. Our daughter is going to have surgery and stay in the hospital for 3 days. She is 26, just graduated from college, unemployed, and too old to be on our insurance. We have gotten the hospital to give us a discounted rate because we agreed to self pay in advance. It couldn't come at a better time.

I hope all goes well for you daughter, as well as for everyone else invested in this headache. Time to just do it already!!!

The 28th is my eight year anniversary!! and the 10 yr anniversary of my home purchase... Weird...

Just remember that the CBI operates independently to the GOI, they are seeking approval for formality only. The IMF doc that i posted yesterday on page 9 states that specifically. IMO SHABS will not "PRESS THE BUTTON" until he returns from ROME and the ARAB Summit!!

We look very good though... Keep your heap up and be positive until she sings!!

I am continuing my research on articles that I will post later!!

:D

• Upvote 1

I will pray for her. Gods bless!

HappyDays, we will be praying for your daughter and your family as she goes through her surgery. And for the doctors and nurses that God will use their skills to eliminate her physical problems.

I also pray that the RV will give you the funds to pay off the hospital in one check.

God Bless.

RV on the 28th!!!!

The 28th is my eight year anniversary!! and the 10 yr anniversary of my home purchase... Weird...

Just remember that the CBI operates independently to the GOI, they are seeking approval for formality only. The IMF doc that i posted yesterday on page 9 states that specifically. IMO SHABS will not "PRESS THE BUTTON" until he returns from ROME and the ARAB Summit!!

We look very good though... Keep your heap up and be positive until she sings!!

I am continuing my research on articles that I will post later!!

:D

Good luck with your daughter' surgery. You and your family will be fine. Prayers will be with you.

Take care.