Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Delta's info debunked?

Poker

"I believe there is a high probability that the inside Iraq rate may well only be the $0.86 to $1.30; I also believe our SHARKS in Washington have negotiated a higher rate (Probably in the $3.00+ range)"

Question: How can there be TWO rates on a currency? Has that ever happened before? Just asking'...

• Upvote 2

Rate or no rate.....what would he have to gain by announcing an increase in the value of the IQD?...and it would still have the same affect with or without a rate...why would he do that?

JMW thanks for trying to bring some common sense to the discussion for there seems to be a serious lack of it. Of course you are right. Shabs would never come out and say publicly that they were about to raise the value of the dinar. Taking into account the source I think it is totally obvious that this is nonsense. I have been reading some ramblings that Shabs said on this supposed TV apperance that they were about to remove the zeros and introduce a new currency which if you think about it would make sense. Right before a redenomination who better to address the Iraqi people about it than Shabs? Of course Frank and his "sources" would conveniently leave that part out and pump it as an imminet RV. Go figure.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

JMW thanks for trying to bring some common sense to the discussion for there seems to be a serious lack of it. Of course you are right. Shabs would never come out and say publicly that they were about to raise the value of the dinar. Taking into account the source I think it is totally obvious that this is nonsense. I have been reading some ramblings that Shabs said on this supposed TV apperance that they were about to remove the zeros and introduce a new currency which if you think about it would make sense. Right before a redenomination who better to address the Iraqi people about it than Shabs? Of course Frank and his "sources" would conveniently leave that part out and pump it as an imminet RV. Go figure.

Well stated dinarck!...some people are so set on becoming instant millionaires that they can no longer grasp reality.

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 3

I'm guessing you didn't actually read what Delta reported?

Slade doesn't usually read what anyone reports. He just likes to bash and belittle people. Not sure why. He used to be part of the solution. However lately he has been a big part of the problem.

Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hey why don't you just disappear i think we all have had enough of you, you bring absolutely nothing to this site be GONE TRRRRRRRRRRRROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

as opposed to reposting someone else's supposed intel which has been wrong 100% of the time. No information is better than bad information. Get a job. You spend way too much time on this site. Find a girlfriend or a hobby or something, I hope it's ok to cut and paste your college thesis cause that seems to be what your good at.

either you have man crush on delta or you are the most gullible person on the planet. call me on july 1st

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

TMCGRAW<I don,t know how many -1,s you are going to get but I GAVE YOU THE FIRST ONE! stop bashing and being a negitive nanny. If you don,t like it ,let it go. Go ahead, say somthing smartarse! Your behind the keyboard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TMCGRAW<I don,t know how many -1,s you are going to get but I GAVE YOU THE FIRST ONE! stop bashing and being a negitive nanny. If you don,t like it ,let it go. Go ahead, say somthing smartarse! Your behind the keyboard.

exactly hes behind a keyboard and that is all he will say and i like how he is so concerned with what i do with my time yet he repsponds to my posts just to B**** about it. Someone has issues here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Stop with the negativity!...

Why is telling the truth being negative around here? Do you really enjoy being spoon fed fabricated, feel good bs all day? I think there are less than 10 people on this forum who have realistic expectations and are not gulliuble enought to think they will turn 1k into 1,000,000

Wake Up. Be realistic

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

exactly hes behind a keyboard and that is all he will say and i like how he is so concerned with what i do with my time yet he repsponds to my posts just to B**** about it. Someone has issues here.

up to a -47 now...looks like he would rather have respect and a few friends....positive thinkers (they are easy to see) contribute info, hope, humor and intelligent debate...a very few contribute male bovine organic fertilizer with negative foo foo flies buzzing around :wacko:

Consider this that no one seems to address and just gloss over. What everyone is concentrating on is the RV(revaluation). What this is is a RI/RV(ReInstatement/ ReValuation) A Reinstatement of the rate to the previous

rate of the old currency ($3.22). Similar to when you reinstate a foreclosure by paying the back payments. You reinstate the loan to its previous balance. Then they are going to revalue the currency from $ .86 to $1.30 So $3.22 RI plus $.86 to $1.30 RV equals $4.08 to $4.52. Kuwait has agreed to help with Chapter 7 if Iraq will RV to a level equal to the Kuwaiti Dinar. Last time I checked The Kuwaiti Dinar was somwhere between these two figures. This will also take care of there budget issues and not leave them broke or budget short that $.86 to $1.30 will do. Just a thought that no one seems to be addressing.

Edited by kjvman
  • Upvote 2

Consider this that no one seems to address and just gloss over. What everyone is concentrating on is the RV(revaluation). What this is is a RI/RV(ReInstatement/ ReValuation) A Reinstatement of the rate to the previous

rate of the old currency ($3.22). Similar to when you reinstate a foreclosure by paying the back payments. You reinstate the loan to its previous balance. Then they are going to revalue the currency from $ .86 to $1.30 So $3.22 RI plus $.86 to $1.30 RV equals $4.08 to $4.52. Kuwait has agreed to help with Chapter 7 if Iraq will RV to a level equal to the Kuwaiti Dinar. Last time I checked The Kuwaiti Dinar was somwhere between these two figures. This will also take care of there budget issues and not leave them broke or budget short that $.86 to $1.30 will do. Just a thought that no one seems to be addressing.

where do you come up with this crap? kuwait and iraq have nothing in common the kwd was only devalued in country by money changers. it never droppedf its official exchange rate

do believe everything you hear on conference calls?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Doesn't anyone find it the least bit suspicious that only Delta and Oakie (both with impeccable reputations) saw this TV appearance by Shabibi? Thousands of us have been searching for ANY mention of this in Iraqi and Arab media with no results. Wouldn't there be links to it, not to mention many print articles discussing it if this had actually occurred? If Shabs had actually said "RV by the end of the month, wouldn't it be HUGE news? (and somewhere other than internet forums)

When are we going to stop falling for their nonsense? It's one thing to "want" to believe it. But after years of relentless BS from these guys, when do reasonable people finally say ENOUGH ALREADY? :rolleyes:

Legolas, please do not put Delta into the same category as Oakie. I have listened to Delta for six months. He has always stated, the RV will be about the Iraqi people not us. For thepast 2 months, Delta, has gone against the grain, stating the rate would be .86 and not over 3.00 or 5.25 as Oakie has stated. If you ever took the time to listen to him you would appreciate his earnest information. I woulds suggest keeping an open mind and using discernment through these times. Analyse everything. In all of these rumors there is probably a little bit of truth. I don't discount anything, Nor do I believe everything and I don't buy Dinar upon rumor. Please read Bondlady's chat.

• Upvote 2

agreed. woah -47!

Edited by CoolKat

I believe there is a high probability that the inside Iraq rate may well only be the $0.86 to $1.30; I also believe our SHARKS in Washington have negotiated a higher rate (Probably in the $3.00+ range).

I don't think it works that way. You will have the same rate everywhere. Hopefully they won't re-denominate (lop). $0.86 is exactly the rate to re-denominate.

Somehow I can't picture politicians fighting for a higher rate for us. Anything close to 1 Dollar without a lop would be great. I'm also worried about all the Democrats chomping at the bit to steal our money with higher taxes.

Edited by Doctor Smith