Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whoremongers?

Who (thefeck) ARE you?

... and in an effort to give you some class and refinement (lost cause though it may be), stop with the big loud font. Your words speak volumes about the kind of person you are, all by themselves. You don't need to shout like that - we hear you.

Go in peace, but please just go. I don't even know you, but the whoremonger remark is uncalled for and in VERY bad form.

Good day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That was my point of contention with the original rant seems that names and finger pointing are in vouge on way out the door. If you dont like site dont call names just leave you will not be missed. The RV will happen or not the same with out your childish behavior.

• Upvote 1

In human nature bad character always floats to the top.

There are four elements to good character: self-discipline, core values, a sense of identity, and integrity. These mods and their post show a lack of all elements. The attitude that the mods took with their posts showed bad character and immaturity. Being influenced by someone with bad character shows a lack of good core values. Adam has shown all four in his dealing with these people and their insubordination. They took advantage of the respect that Adam had shown by allowing them to be mods. To leave in a huff and then post another site (which they knew was wrong) is childish. They signed an open letter and became one entity and I believe, should have been dealt with as one. What is said by one has to be taken as the opinion of all since they left as a group and signed their allegiance as one entity. Adam has shown patience in his dealings with disrespect on his own site. You, my friend and others, have allowed the lack of these to float to the top.

The right thing to do would have been to resign and leave without a post. They could have done that with class and respect intact. Some of those mods I respected but they have shown bad judgment, immaturity, and a lack of class.

Go RV

I probably should have started a new post because it needs to be said...................

Self-discipline = the first and best victory is to conquer self. Leaders other gifts without self-discipline will falter.

Core values= A principle that guides a person’s or an organization’s internal conduct as well as their relationship with the external world. The man who has no inner life (core values) is a

slave of his surroundings.

Sense of identity= No man can for a considerable time wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which is the true one. People are set to

fail if they envision what they want to do before they figure out what kind of person they should be.

Integrity= which is the alignment of values, thoughts, feelings, and actions.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wanted:

The old useful and productive (PRE_DRAMA) DV site to be returned. If anyone has seen it and all the good members that left, please return them or call

1-800-FishMan1969.

If not found and returned, this site may turn out to be a bad reminder of another "has-been" site out there called PD....

And we don't want that, do we?

IMO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Uhhhh.... What did I miss? Where is Scooter? WHAT HAPPENED!!!! Threads like this one are the biggest reason I do not log in much anymore. More fighting, bickering, belittling and downright hatefulness on this site than there is IQD discussion. Chill folks, and where is Scooter?

In human nature bad character always floats to the top.

There are four elements to good character: self-discipline, core values, a sense of identity, and integrity. These mods and their post show a lack of all elements. The attitude that the mods took with their posts showed bad character and immaturity. Being influenced by someone with bad character shows a lack of good core values. Adam has shown all four in his dealing with these people and their insubordination. They took advantage of the respect that Adam had shown by allowing them to be mods. To leave in a huff and then post another site (which they knew was wrong) is childish. They signed an open letter and became one entity and I believe, should have been dealt with as one. What is said by one has to be taken as the opinion of all since they left as a group and signed their allegiance as one entity. Adam has shown patience in his dealings with disrespect on his own site. You, my friend and others, have allowed the lack of these to float to the top.

The right thing to do would have been to resign and leave without a post. They could have done that with class and respect intact. Some of those mods I respected but they have shown bad judgment, immaturity, and a lack of class.

Go RV

I probably should have started a new post because it needs to be said...................

Self-discipline = the first and best victory is to conquer self. Leaders other gifts without self-discipline will falter.

Core values= A principle that guides a person’s or an organization’s internal conduct as well as their relationship with the external world. The man who has no inner life (core values) is a

slave of his surroundings.

Sense of identity= No man can for a considerable time wear one face to himself and another to the multitude without finally getting bewildered as to which is the true one. People are set to

fail if they envision what they want to do before they figure out what kind of person they should be.

Integrity= which is the alignment of values, thoughts, feelings, and actions.

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

Wow this has gotten really to be a soap, The most simple way to get thru if something comes across you don't like simply don't read it.

If you do read it and don't agree try to be honest and respect the fact that others may not thinnk like you do. Everyone has there own thoughts that don't make them wrong or right who sits in judgment here we are here to learn from others about our investment that is all.

I am fairly new and not real sure what anyone has done wrong. I come here to see info and intel that comes to this site latley I have not learned to much do to the fact I check out all the he said she said BS. We need to step back and realize what this site is for our investement and our kids future's for those that have kids and most of all our troops to come home to there familys safe. JMO.

GO RV BABY

• Upvote 1

I'm going to add that there was a difference of opinion as to operational decisions here on DV, and some moderators were not willing to carry out those directives, and so decided to leave.

I'm going to close this thread now because the continuing speculation and comment are not productive in light of our dinar invesment.

• Upvote 2