Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I ask you all a question?

After reading the ENTIRE post, I choose:  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Choose A or B

• A
    • B

Adam,

I don't like the question because of one condition you placed in it. (I know you are trying to make a point with your question, obviously)

In the course of this discussion, evidence is provided that proves Bernie is a scammer. "I didn't know it before the show", but obviously I DO NOW!!!

What if you "Did know it before the show"? Would that even make the question any different seeing you did not know he was going to be on the show???

Just a simple point in regards to the point you are trying to make.

And I voted B, of course.

• Upvote 1

I would be pissed at who ever scheduled you and a scammer to be on a show at the same time. i would see that as a subtle message as someone trying to place you in the crosshair of torches and pitchforks in order to make you less credible by being in the presence of a individual of poor character. i have no vote, b is the better of the latter but still not how i would handle such things i would get to the bottom of who would be trying to injur your credibility in such ways.

If you listened to the show as I did, you would know that the scammer actually arranged to have him on the show. The host actually makes a point of thanking the scammer for making the arrangements.

• Upvote 1

See, I would be offended by the accusations and be thinking this... "I do all this hard work for the community, and this is how I am repaid? A bold accusation that cripples my credibility? Well, if that is the case... I will just depart myself from the situation and let them see that A.) I am not here for financial gains & B.) The community will see the repercussions of making a bold accusation that was false and how it will now impact the community in an on-going sense.

Chew on that mentality :)

I see your point, but disagree.

The work I do for the good of all far outweighs anything some A-hole from Hawaii can say about me.

If I walk away from all the work I have done, some will have the perception that the accusations are

true, and I finally got busted.

By leaving, I may actually be adding credibility to the crap that guy was spewing...

• Upvote 2

If you listened to the show as I did, you would know that the scammer actually arranged to have him on the show. The host actually makes a point of thanking the scammer for making the arrangements.

If that is true, do we know if the invited, yet respected guest, knew of this arrangement?

And if you found out just prior to the show as many were expecting to hear your call. Would you depart, or hold your word and do the show as requested?

We all know that the respected individual in question may have a busy lifestyle in that their stardom has come from hours of research and educating the public. See, even I at one time, saw the understanding of the R/V as a challenge and wished to learn about it. In doing so, I found that bouncing ideas, asking questions, and researching myself was a great approach to educating myself. By educating myself, I found what to look for, what to expect, and how it may work.

My theory was, educate others and they will educate me. A give & take sort of mentality so to speak.

For example, I argue with KeepM and show my ideas against his and we both end up with a grounded sense of the situation and learn a few new things in the process.

For what it's worth at this juncture...He obviously thought about it, and with as much work as he has done, WITH NO FINANCIAL BENEFIT

he has apparently felt very slighted. Many of us are very disappointed about it. Perhaps the best thing is to simply PUT THESE LITTLE

DIFFERENCES behind, and pool our energies in a POSITIVE FORWARD MOVEMENT. We ALL, including Adam, Scooter, Breitling,

Roger, and many more, need the info to keep us all grounded and as accurate info as possible. WORK TOGETHER...Just saying. GoooooooooooRV!!! B):)B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I decided to vote contrary to the majority of the public. :)

Why?

How many pumpers have been "called out" yet still continue to PUMP? A pumper that receive benefits of pumping will continue to pump for the sheer benefit of the funds receive via pumping. So a better question to maybe ask, if the person was indeed a scam artist, yet respected, and that particular person knowingly knew that the evidence was near impossible to uncover... Would they get mad and leave? No - they would lose out on the benefits received by scamming.

The people in the dinar world are very critical about people and their intentions. Therefore, making bold claims really may hurt the credibility of an individual that is praised to a high level. Especially, if this individual is basically doing hard work of research and educating the public with no financial gains other than to educate the community with good intentions. So to be brought into the spotlight in a negative way, to follow-up could create much drama you would not wish to endure to prove yourself otherwise.

Here is an example of a scenario to think about. Lets say your a person who loves doing community work within your local community. Your highly praised for your contributions of doing good hard work which puts locals to have a set of high expectation of you. Someone comes along and makes a bold critical accusation that your contributions were potentially for an ulterior motive such as financial gains. What do you do? Continue contributing and claim that is not true? Or decide to part from contributing to prove that is not show. I know for myself, I would discontinue contributing to my local community via community service to prove that the accusations were false as if I was benefiting, by discontinuing I would no longer continue making financial gains.

See, I would be offended by the accusations and be thinking this... "I do all this hard work for the community, and this is how I am repaid? A bold accusation that cripples my credibility? Well, if that is the case... I will just depart myself from the situation and let them see that A.) I am not here for financial gains & B.) The community will see the repercussions of making a bold accusation that was false and how it will now impact the community in an on-going sense.

Chew on that mentality :)

I know I will get bashed for this, but your post smacks of, "dare to question me? I'm taking my marbles and going home". Instead of fighting the good fight. I guess it's a personal decision that has to be made.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know I will get bashed for this, but your post smacks of, "dare to question me? I'm taking my marbles and going home". Instead of fighting the good fight. I guess it's a personal decision that has to be made.

No, more so, I am going to take the mature route and exit state left and remove myself from the drama and hopefully calm the waters from getting out of hand.

Dinarius Rucker,

Well it is a difference of opinion. If I was obviously receiving kick-backs, financial gains, and so forth. I would think of the best solution to prove that was what I was not about.

Making a statement that it is false, would not settle well many as it does not provide proof. By exiting the stage left, I am attempting to prove that if it were true that by exiting I would no longer receive those benefits. Which, in today's world, $$money$$ talks.

It also is another bad situation where you are in a can't win situation whether you choose A or B

A mature individual would just remove himself from the situation to reduce drama that he does not wish to be involved in.

Therefore, I still stick with option A.

Edited by Darin
  • Upvote 1

For example, I argue with KeepM and show my ideas against his and we both end up with a grounded sense of the situation and learn a few new things in the process.

Si senor!!! Thats why I like bringin up things not normally talked about just because they are unpopular thoughts.....everybody learns....including myself....if everyone talked about the same thing all the time and all agreed on the same thing, this would be pretty boring and no one would learn anything!!

• Upvote 1

i dont follow adam that closely i mearly was responding to the question he posed to the picture he painted for me. why would adam ever want to be in the same room "associating" himself with someone with that kind of reputation i wonder. in that line of work being a representative (or at least a strong figurehead) of something as important as this investment i wouldn't think it healthy to my image to show any relation to a scammer.

I would choose B, if an only if, I was already receiving payments for my research (As if it was a part-time job......)

Why? Because I would wish to hold my word to those that were paying me to continue doing my research. Add in that someone makes a bold accusation that I was doing unethical work on the side, which resulted in kick-backs or additional financial gains, than I would make the statement this is false as I would wish to continue holding my name in good fortune.

For example, AM would have to choose option B because he has an obligation to provide for his VIP members.

All I am saying, is that I probably would of done the same thing... But, I would continue reading and studying only for myself to stay updated....

If that is true, do we know if the invited, yet respected guest, knew of this arrangement?

And if you found out just prior to the show as many were expecting to hear your call. Would you depart, or hold your word and do the show as requested?

We all know that the respected individual in question may have a busy lifestyle in that their stardom has come from hours of research and educating the public. See, even I at one time, saw the understanding of the R/V as a challenge and wished to learn about it. In doing so, I found that bouncing ideas, asking questions, and researching myself was a great approach to educating myself. By educating myself, I found what to look for, what to expect, and how it may work.

My theory was, educate others and they will educate me. A give & take sort of mentality so to speak.

Well, I am a little perplexed that everyone hasn't listened to the show for themselves. Many people immediately after and still are showing outrage about this issue. Before I made a decision as to which side of the fence I would align myself, I did my due diligence and listened to the show in question. It is very apparent that the greatly respected and the scammer are friends and have been for some time. During the CC they state that they have talked about this issue and that issue at great length. They are able to respond to questions and say things like I know (the other) would agree with me as we have discussed it. The only question in my mind is if the well respected knew the in fact that the other was a scammer. I find it hard to believe that he didn't since they are friends and the scammer was banned from DV for proporting that he was a VP for JPMorgan when he wasn't.

It would be much easier to explain things if we could remove all the clock and daggers and use their names. Not like anyone at this point doesn't realize who we are talking about. Disclaimer: If in fact you have no idea who we are talking about then you really should visit the site more often.

• Upvote 1

I gotta go with Keep and do ( C ) …as there wasn’t a third choice, with regard to a little bit different take on this and subsequent context to the question….. so hopefully there is also room for fill in the blank…

After 25 years in government, 10 of them covert, and the last 15 very public with a really big pile of folk in my reporting world…. me personally?

I would say:

“The world is a strange place, and clearly not everything is as it appears to be. I clearly respect your belief as to Bernie, and understand your conclusions. I am however, my own person and would be disappointed if I were to be judged along with Bernie, simply because he and I showed up at the same event. As we both know, the positions you and I occupy in government come with considerable responsibility as to what it is we say and do. Because my opinion carries considerable weight based upon my contribution to this administration, I take this responsibility even more serious when it comes to my public comments about another individual. I prefer to instead focus upon my accomplishments and remain distant from those entanglements that are not a direct reflection of my interests and efforts.

While your information as to Bernie’s credibility is most certainly compelling, I don’t see the benefit of my weighing in on this one way or the other, as this is a personal conclusion that must be garnered by each and every individual making this decision.

May not fit in well with the choices, and may not be real popular….and having been in this kind of situation more than a few times…. it is always….. always…. suggested to refrain from commentary in any public forum for a whole host of reasons. Even if you are right, ….. not in a public forum. And this is protocol from one who is seasoned…. I would imagine it quite possible that the whole event took you by surprise, and you weren’t even prepared to go there, much less come under some kind of pressure to respond about something that you didn’t see as your bone to pick. Just a guess though….

The longer I live, the more evidence there is that all sides are correct on some level, and most generally it’s a matter of context and perspective……

Is there any type of prize involved with this contest..... I am really in the mood for a prize these days.... :D

• Upvote 9

Well, I am a little perplexed that everyone hasn't listened to the show for themselves. Many people immediately after and still are showing outrage about this issue. Before I made a decision as to which side of the fence I would align myself, I did my due diligence and listened to the show in question. It is very apparent that the greatly respected and the scammer are friends and have been for some time. During the CC they state that they have talked about this issue and that issue at great length. They are able to respond to questions and say things like I know (the other) would agree with me as we have discussed it. The only question in my mind is if the well respected knew the in fact that the other was a scammer. I find it hard to believe that he didn't since they are friends and the scammer was banned from DV for proporting that he was a VP for JPMorgan when he wasn't.

It would be much easier to explain things if we could remove all the clock and daggers and use their names. Not like anyone at this point doesn't realize who we are talking about. Disclaimer: If in fact you have no idea who we are talking about then you really should visit the site more often.

To be honest, I didn't know the Rudy-character was a scam artist until this drama unfolded. I always thought he was basically banned from DV only because he was trying to use DV as a way to sell his side business for gains. Like how maybe some other dinar sites sell their services such as creating off-shore corporations to protect post R/V funds. Not all pumpers pump directly for dinar sales, they do so for other kick-backs on the side.... Many people believe that it is for dinar sales due to the advertisements on the site.

• Upvote 2

I also feel that this poll will be slightly skewed as many will post "B" in hopes that this individual will read the poll and see that he chose the wrong option and come back to the IQD-world.

I am only choosing A to as I believe the actions this individual took were justified.

• Upvote 1

I also feel that this poll will be slightly skewed as many will post "B" in hopes that this individual will read the poll and see that he chose the wrong option and come back to the IQD-world.

I am only choosing A to as I believe the actions this individual took were justified.

I feel a little simple, right now.

I picked B, because I thought I was answering for myself.