Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

swear words

kobuk1

Only immature mental weaklings use swear words....your abbreviations aren't hiding anything...please refrain from using swear word abbreviations....someday you'll stand before God...watch out.

Edited by kobuk1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Only immature mental weaklings use swear words....your abbreviations aren't hiding anything...please refrain from using swear word abbreviations....someday you'll stand before God...watch out.

OMG!!!!unsure.gif

Are you serious..? If Im going to get "Freeze Dried and sent to Hell" For my Language and many others as you Indicate, God may need to get a Few Billion Hail marys from the Pope and and start slingin.................

Im just Thinking out loud.

Sowwwy.sad.gif

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I mostly agree with you up until the God part.

I don't think swear words convey much of anything useful, so I'm with you there, I think. But I don't mind seeing them. Down with censorship!

I agree, glad she have any chance to censor any or all music from the 50's and up.....

Well there's 2 minutes of my life I will never get back reading this thread.

pp :angry:

• Upvote 4

I am a 33 yr old woman with 4 children and a husband, and also a Christian. I am not perfect, I am not immature and I am definetely no mental weakling. I use swear words sometimes and if that was all I have to stand in front of God and account for I would not be afraid. You're not judging other people are you??

• Upvote 9

We all stand in judgement, now or later at the very least by our peers- so take care. For what you offer to our eyes and ears indicates context of your thinking if not the quality of your thoughts. Don't put in my eyes and ears what you would not want in your mouth.