Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter From All Of Us.........

Today, I want to give an opportunity for everyone to speak out and let Adam and Scooter now how much we appreciate all the time and effort he has given us, and unselfishly dedicated to this venture we are all involved in. As a family member, i hope and pray that this thread reaches him, and he will see that we care about him as family. We all came into this thing at different times, but we will go out together in the end. Scooter you cant let bad people take you from the ones you love: We Care:

Feel free to post your thoughts after reading his letter to you: http://dinarvets.com...een-a-pleasure/

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Today, I want to give an opportunity for everyone to speak out and let Adam and Scooter now how much we appreciate all the time and effort he has given us, and selfishly dedicated to this venture we are all involved in. As a family member, i hope and pray that this thread reaches him, and he will see that we care about him as family. We all came into this thing at different times, but we will go out together in the end. Scooter you cant let bad people take you from the ones you love: We Care:

Feel free to post your thoughts after reading his letter to you: http://dinarvets.com...een-a-pleasure/

ditto

Thanks Scooter!

Rise above Scooter! Your honor will only be stronger if you stay and show the devils and terrors that you can stand through their onslaught! I know you need to spend time with family and have some personal time away from Dinardom, but please, stay with us for the long haul (hopefully it won't be that long : / ) and post from time to time. You've done more than enough research, you don't have to do that anymore, but at least do casual posts and take part in discussions!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Awww Scooter, this is a sad day indeed. While I completely understand and agree with your decision, and why you felt it necessary to do this, this is a huge and incredible loss for most of us here on this site. I'm so very sorry they forced your hand on this one. You really had no other option but the one you chose. As AM said, you are a big boy, and with that being said, you did what a "big boy" had to do. I have a feeling nothing much bothered you except for the few posts AM made concerning you, which in my opinion were completely and totally uncalled for. He should have known the truth if he knew you at all and never asked for what he asked of you, or basically "accused" you of. You must have felt utterly betrayed, and again, while we will miss you greatly, I for one would have done exactly what you have done.

Thank you for all your hard work, for your intelligence, the time and energy and commitment you put into this so that we would know truths rather than BS, and again, I am so very sorry this had to happen. I wish you nothing but joy and happiness with your family - Happy Father's Day, Scooter. Thank you again for all you did for us. I do hope we hear from you again, Scooter.

As for Mr. Montana, I appreciate greatly all you have brought to us as well. I know this is a huge commitment to you as well, and the fact that you are sincere and don't bring us BS is worth more than you know. However, my opinion is that you were wrong in what you said to Scooter. Don't want to go into it more than that, really, but I do think he must have felt betrayed.

Barbara

• Upvote 4

THANKS ADAM AND SCOOTER MOD's, THIS IS A FIRST CLASS WEBSITE IN REGARDS TO INFO YOU ALL SHARE ,@@@@@@@@@@@ DAN ,TONY WEBSITE AND THERE MOD's ARE IN A SINGLE FILED LINE SMELLING EACH OTHERS CRACK FILTHY LIEING CLOWNs!!!!!! THERE INTEL COMES FROM THE SMELLY CRACK INFRONT OF THEM , I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT'S THE TRUTH !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't understand why we need to tell them this again. Scooter and Adam gets there do share of thanks from us all the time.

Please don't read negative into my post here but, some will.

I agree army but I have seen my share of good ppl ( thought at the time ) come and go on this site. This one hurts and I think it sucks!!!!!!! I really hate most humans........... :(

• Upvote 2

Hear, hear! Scooter, Illl say it again: You are a gift to DV and a great many involved in this investment. It's evident to everyone here, and I daresay even to your detractors that you, unlike anyone else, have a gift and a special knack of cutting through the fog of news and economic goings on in Iraq and all the information regarding this investment; and like your stated goal, you have helped me to better "understand this investment with factual information", contrary to what we have had to endure from "others". Your hard work has given me, at least, a clearer view of, and greater confidence in, the validity and the soundness of this investment.

I respect and applaud your decision to focus on your immediate family, and I only wish you the best! I must say, however, your "Dinar Vets family" will miss you!

Shalom!

• Upvote 3

Scooter: Hello, This is probably, the hardest post, I have written. Since I joined this family 10 months ago. In that time, with your interpretation

and implied encouragement to do our own research, Not only do I understand the financial and political world, of the dinar and Iraq. But more of the general financial and political happenings, of the world. While I understand, your actions and response. I can honestly say I will miss your posts, information and humor in chats. Really I hope to see you, as we end this ride. Thank you and your family for sharing you and your time with us. Bless you and yours Robert :tiphat: B PS not going to say good bye just SEE YA

• Upvote 2

Hmmm Guess I missed something? Doesn't sound good. All I know is, Scooter, you are a hero educator in the eyes of

THE WEATHERFORD ACTING FILM & STUNT ACADEMY (The students and I have been waiting on this RV together and keeping up with your educational posts) These kids look up to you as we wait to finish our film project with RV funds. The Academy Kids & I wish you and your family well. Hope all is OK. We love you. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Scooter-Thanks for all the research and endless hours,you have spent, in the effort to educate and help pull us across the finish line. God has blessed you with the talent of communication. Some of the info was above my pay scale -but it did make me think deeper. No one can diminish the honesty and friendship you have shown to all. Some people are small minded ---and just can't appreciate sincerity and brain power. (just can't fix "stupid') Here's what I say to them :P You are LOVED and appreciated by most. Looking forward to meeting you and other dinar friends at the end of the journey---on the beaches of the world-- :)

Dearest Scooter ,

Am so very sad to see you go. You always made the room fill up with sunshine ,just being here to talk to all of us in chat.

Yesterday was the saddest day ,for chat........felt like crying all day.

You have a brillant mind that we all took for granted. But loved to see you in the room to chat......you never looked down on anyone..........you are so very MISSED!!!

With many thanks for all you have done,the tons of work.

Really want all things wonderful for you and yours.

warm hug,myst

• Upvote 1

Scooter, I'm sorry to read about your decision. I have always been impressed by your ability to find and assimilate data and create very meaningful reports. Sorry to see you go but, don't blame you one bit.

I appreciate all of your hard work and great insights!

Hoot

• Upvote 1