Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6-17-11 Okie Chat

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. We're Not Afraid To Speak Our Mimes.

June 17th, 2011 03:52 pm

[johnnydinaro] CNBC: “global stocks are up on possbile currency deal” … oil is tanking….currently at $93.42 …. once it plummets below $93 watch stuff hit the fan….

Jun 17 9:05 AM [johnnydinaro] AZMike no but they just interviewed the CEO of Bank of America and he was talking favorable about global investing

[johnnydinaro] oil down from $95.34 to $93.11 down 2.14% …. oil should plummet PRE RV while gold should plummet POST RV

[johnnydinaro] posted on PTR – [acdc] nav yes i agree and it has been said its been done for 3 wks now ask tony, just an opinion. Throw it out it could mean nothing, but do watch oil it will drop like a shooting star

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WHOEVER IS STATING IRAQ WILL DUMP BILLIONS (BILLIONS) OF BARREL OF OIL ON THE MARKET IS DELUSIIONAL

[johnnydinaro] OKIE_OIL_MAN that has been said of me many times in the past…nothing new

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU—WAITING ON THE INEVITABLE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE BEEN TOLD SO MANY TIMES BY THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN CONTROL THAT”TODAY” IS THE DAY THAT I AM TAKING A WAIT AND SEE ATTITIUDE NOW

[milagros] Hey Okie – I hope you know I have always been one of your supporters through thick and thin. Hoping you might give me some perspective since you are higher up the food chain than I am. There are SO many leaders in the Dinar World ie: you, Dusty, Dan, Tony, Blaino, Frank/Delta, TK, etc – and all seem to understand this is coming. But the past three weeks have been the most intense in the 17 months I have been invested…and we seem closer than ever….but can you help me understand what keeps “pushing this back”….don’t mean to sound naive, and I can make educated guesses from all my research but intereseted in your take on things. Thanks and God Bless.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] MILAGROS—YES—IN A WORK—POLITICS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WORD

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU GUY’S THINKING THE BOTTOM WILL DROP OUT OF THE OIL MARKET—–WILL HAVE A RUDE AWAKENING IF YOU HEDGE CONTRACTS IN THAT DIRECTION

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF YOU GUY’S WANT TO LOSE YOUR A$$ AND ALL IT’S FIXTURES—–JUST SHORT OIL—–

[justgeo] OKIE_OIL_MAN If you consider the plan that we will be buying oil at $32 bbl one would think oil will stay quite high for some time to come — we need the spread to be large between what we’ve already agreed and what it would be currently trading at

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUSTGEO—THERES A SHORT FUSE ON THE CHEAP OIL AND ALSO A REDEMPTION FACTOR BUILT INTO AGREEMENT

[lynnieq100] Okie_Oil_Man Are we still in the window………………… or did we fall out?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WINDOW—ANYTIME—-(EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE??)

[COWGIRLINTEX] OKIE_OIL_MAN Well…good morning…you sweet southern gentleman..so good to see you..hope you are feeling much better…and THANK YOU for sharing with us last night on the call!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] COWGIRL–WASN’T MUCH TO SHARE—WHEN EVERYTHING IS ACCOMPOLISHED AND WHEN EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID—–THERES NOTHING LEFT

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WILL BE BACK LATER IF I RECEIVE ANYTHING NEW—-

**JOHNNYDINARO IS KNOWN AS JPMORGAN HERE AND EHL ELSEWHERE (He is good and honorable man in my eyes as well. I only posted his chat as well because he also has my attention–did not mean to infer that “they” were going at it and I messed up there, forgive me)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Heard through the grapevine that congress is about to put a stop to all the Wall Street traders in oil futures. This is the reason our gasoline costs $4 / gallon......Speculation. Hope that they are successful in stemming this so that America can get the prices lowered ......Then we all can catch our breath.

• Upvote 1

Okie, Lionel, or whatever your name is, no doubt you are reading this.

Using multiple aliases to admire your endless BS spam will never change the fact that you are a legend in your own mind. NO ONE could ever be so chronically and shamelessly wrong about this stuff as much you are. There are plenty of internet spammers with too much time on their hands, but your imaginary elitist BS is way beyond ridiculous. Your narcisstic nonsense is giving this investment a bad reputation. Leave currency speculation to the inteligent people here who practice critical research. Don't go away mad, but please. Just go away. And get help.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well everything is completed, but we are still waiting. :blink: What I don't understand is if the RV is completed but not announced is why are the CBI auctions still selling at the old rate. Seems a little odd to me. I guess I'm just not as smart as ol Okie. :D GO RV!!!!

The auctions are too control inflation nothing else. Stop looking at them as they mean nothing.