Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How I personally KNOW it will revalue!!

navysky

Two weekends ago I attended an "Emergency Preparedness Fair" in Orem, Utah and there was a certain man that has served in the military or was part of a special operation. His topic that he was teaching us, at this fair, was how to escape an urban war scenario. So the experience he shared, from personal experience, was just one instance as to how he used his training for real life application! In his special operation he was somewhat vague about location and timing (month, date, year) but more specific when telling us the purpose of their mission was to blow up a truck that was carrying 250,000,000 dinars. My jaw hit the ground and I began to put 2 and 2 together!

250,000,000 dinar at a current value of $220,000, give or take, doesn't do much for any terrorist organization. However, post RV...$1 billion does a lot ($250M x $3.89 GR rate = just under $1B). Whether he knew he was leaking valuable intel and confirming the importance of dinars, I don't know...but I DO know that it is a high priority (for the military) to keep dinar out of the hands of terrorists as much as possible, and I would venture to assume that this has been a big part of the delay we are facing!

Hold on, put your faith in our military and keep your prayers, optimism and good intentions coming!! We are very close!!

I heard from family members in the military, some of the same info, may the military members be quick and safe, GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 5

It was said that Bin Laden had over 1 Billion New Iraqi Dinars when he was killed...in his possession!...at a revalue rate of 1 to1...it would have given Al Quiada appx. 1 Trillion US Dollars to operate on!

Not bashing but that's some false intel. Gold Team found some $$ but no IQD...

• Upvote 1

Yes, I am bashing. The only reason it will RV is because it has to I want to be rich.

No maybe it's because the sky is blue, No maybe it's because I want to be rich,

No maybe it's because the sky is blue, No maybe it's because I want to be rich.

You can read into anything if you want to.

It doesn't have to do anything, but I hope it does RV

KEEP IT REAL PEOPLE, THIS IS A GAMBLE AND YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT LIKE THAT!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

250,000,000 IS A LITTLE LESS THAN 10 TIMES THE DINAR I CURRENTLY HOLD IN MY SAFE DEPOSIT BOX.

SOMEONE COULD EASILY PUT THAT MUCH DINAR IN A GARBAGE BAG SO WHY BLOW UP A TRUCK TO DESTROY IT. JUST STOP THE TRUCK AND TAKE IT FROM THEM.

YOU CAN COME UP WITH A BETTER STORY THAN THIS CANT YA??????

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 13

It was said that Bin Laden had over 1 Billion New Iraqi Dinars when he was killed...in his possession!...at a revalue rate of 1 to1...it would have given Al Quiada appx. 1 Trillion US Dollars to operate on!

Actually 1 Billion at a 1 to 1 ratio would equal 1 Billion still. But hey I wish it did mean that.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not reliable enough to put my family's life on the line, but based on his past predictions and successes...as reliable as any prediction I've heard if not more! You won't hear me bashing George even if it proves out he was completely wrong! He lives by what he feels God wants him to do, and in my book he is a great example of what we should be striving to do! I trust George to be relaying the info that he has relayed exactly as he heard it. Do I trust him with personal revelation on my behalf or for my family? No. That is my responsibilty and stewardship. I bought dinar long before I ever heard about George, but I'm adding my prayers to his that this does come through as he predicted, however that looks! And I consider the biggest fools to be anyone that bashes the Lords servants, because if you've read the end of the Bible...the Lords side DOES win!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Not reliable enough to put my family's life on the line, but based on his past predictions and successes...as reliable as any prediction I've heard if not more! You won't hear me bashing George even if it proves out he was completely wrong! He lives by what he feels God wants him to do, and in my book he is a great example of what we should be striving to do! I trust George to be relaying the info that he has relayed exactly as he heard it. Do I trust him with personal revelation on my behalf or for my family? No. That is my responsibilty and stewardship. I bought dinar long before I ever heard about George, but I'm adding my prayers to his that this does come through as he predicted, however that looks! And I consider the biggest fools to be anyone that bashes the Lords servants, because if you've read the end of the Bible...the Lords side DOES win!!!

It would be nice to try and seriously reason about things but it seems it's going to be difficult if not impossible given all that. Anyway I do wish you the Best.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Taboo: I heard this myself, from his own lips, so I just relayed it exactly as I heard it...or whatever important parts I got out of it. I didn't stretch the truth at all and you can believe it or bash it...I really don't care! I know I heard it, and so I'm sharing it!

You know, you must live a pretty miserable life to be bashing or attacking a complete stranger. If you don't want to believe it, you have your agency...but you truly show off your insecurities when you attack someone that is trying to share a hopeful story (relayed in first person) about how this IS a good investment to be in!

I think people like you should either get a grip and put some faith in it, or sell what you have and walk away. Money is just an accelerator! If you have good intentions you'll be able to do a lot more good with it. If you don't, you'll just make yourself much worse off! I think anyone bashing people that are just trying to help are just exposing what weak and insecure people they really are!!

• Upvote 16

Well, the rumor closely parallels the plot of the movie "The A Team".

The movie was very entertaining. Murdock was a real trip.

The movie was about intercepting counterfeit US dollar shipments that Saddam was responsible for having made, and recovering the plates used to print the counterfeits.

As always, Hanibal and the rest of the A Team was called in for the job.

I agree, the rumor is as good as any of the others, and the movie was exceptional...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought ,they ,said 5 billion.OH, what ,ever at least the military got it.

• Upvote 1

WRONG INFO, HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH SPREADING FALSE RUMORS.. :P

Taboo: I heard this myself, from his own lips, so I just relayed it exactly as I heard it...or whatever important parts I got out of it. I didn't stretch the truth at all and you can believe it or bash it...I really don't care! I know I heard it, and so I'm sharing it!

You know, you must live a pretty miserable life to be bashing or attacking a complete stranger. If you don't want to believe it, you have your agency...but you truly show off your insecurities when you attack someone that is trying to share a hopeful story (relayed in first person) about how this IS a good investment to be in!

I think people like you should either get a grip and put some faith in it, or sell what you have and walk away. Money is just an accelerator! If you have good intentions you'll be able to do a lot more good with it. If you don't, you'll just make yourself much worse off! I think anyone bashing people that are just trying to help are just exposing what weak and insecure people they really are!!

Thanks for the info, no need to try and reason with certain peeps on here. They have nothing better in life to do.

• Upvote 1

250,000,000 IS A LITTLE LESS THAN 10 TIMES THE DINAR I CURRENTLY HOLD IN MY SAFE DEPOSIT BOX.

SOMEONE COULD EASILY PUT THAT MUCH DINAR IN A GARBAGE BAG SO WHY BLOW UP A TRUCK TO DESTROY IT. JUST STOP THE TRUCK AND TAKE IT FROM THEM.

Sometimes I wonder why you are even here at DV - you don't believe what anyone says except Irvman :blink: and we know how credible he was before he was banned - the person posting this thread was sharing something they heard and of course you have to post a negative reply, why? Why not just move on?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sometimes I wonder why you are even here at DV - you don't believe what anyone says except Irvman :blink: and we know how credible he was before he was banned - the person posting this thread was sharing something they heard and of course you have to post a negative reply, why? Why not just move on?

'Riley',

I could not agree more!

It is always flabbergasting to see so many negative individuals who want nothing more than to attempt to diminish the hopes and or aspirations of others. We all know IQD is a risk, but a risk we have all been willing to take because of the potential positive outcome.

GG

• Upvote 4

You are assuming it was all 25K notes...try 1's, 5's, etc...that is a bunch...jus' sayin'

Good job Navy! Thanks for the post!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1