Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash in banks in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

bamagirl

I was wondering if anyone knows of a bank that will cash in our dinars when/if RV happens? I am in the Tuscaloosa, Alabama area, my personal bank will not touch it (or so I'm told), so I'm looking to open a new account somewhere. Any ideas anybody?

bamagirl, just wait patiently.

Banks are telling everyone right now that they want nothing to do with the IQD.

When/if it RVs, they'll change their story very quickly IMO. Don't worry about where you'll cash it in just yet.

Have a great day.

bamagirl, just wait patiently.

Banks are telling everyone right now that they want nothing to do with the IQD.

When/if it RVs, they'll change their story very quickly IMO. Don't worry about where you'll cash it in just yet.

Have a great day.

Ditto

When this happens, they will want your money. That how they stay in business. wink.gif

I was wondering if anyone knows of a bank that will cash in our dinars when/if RV happens? I am in the Tuscaloosa, Alabama area, my personal bank will not touch it (or so I'm told), so I'm looking to open a new account somewhere. Any ideas anybody?

One bank comes to mind, WELLS FARGO because they are a big outfit and because they just bought out currency exchange so i imagine even tho they may say no now you can bet its in the works.

Thanks everyone, I just spoke with a lady at Wells Fargo (I did not mention IQD) she told me they exchange currency, it takes 24-48 hours, I have an appt. Friday with her to set my account up. The bank I have always used is a small bank in a small town and they don't exchange any currency, I got worried after I spoke with them this morning, I never worried about cashing in, I always thought I would take it there and they'd handle it.

Yep - gotta wait

and... Roll Tide!!!

Thanks everyone, I just spoke with a lady at Wells Fargo (I did not mention IQD) she told me they exchange currency, it takes 24-48 hours, I have an appt. Friday with her to set my account up. The bank I have always used is a small bank in a small town and they don't exchange any currency, I got worried after I spoke with them this morning, I never worried about cashing in, I always thought I would take it there and they'd handle it.

Bamagirl! Be careful. You need to shop around AFTER the RV takes place for the BEST RATE. The banks will be competing to get your business. Please shop for the best rate. Do some reading here and on the web for currency exchange rates. Depending upon how much dinar you have, the rates could cost you thousands and thousands of dollars if you do not shop around.

REMEMBER: You have the upper hand, not the banks. They want your business and you have many to choose from. Your due diligence could make a huge financial difference to you. If you join VIP, Adam has made arrangements for a special rate with certain banks, none of which we will know until the RV takes place. The cost of $49 is worth the price of a good rate.

Take care......

Carrello

Hey Bamagirl! Roll Tide! I'm in Ttown too! I was planning on shopping the rate with Wells Fargo as well, ( depending on any other options available through VIP) but even before I joined VIP, I asked my bank (Bank of Tuscaloosa) about their currency exchange policy, and was directed to a currency exchange branch in Birmingham. I inquired specifically about IQD, and was told they would be exchanging IQD. Hope this helps, you are welcome to email me any time! I would love to hear what Wells Fargo has to say! Good Luck!

On a side note, hope all is well with you and family after the storm! What part of Tuscloosa are you from? I'm in the Taylorville area, but grew up in Northport. It's nice to know there is a fellow dinarian in town! :)

Bamagirl,

I don't normally recommend joining a site, but I think you should investigate the VIP section. Reasons being are that Adam states he has negociated a better rate that will be available to VIP members; he has a list of participating banks that will be released; and other good information about protecting any post-RV wealth.

I have heard that Wells Fargo will be one of the 4 major banks that do exchange, however, hearing your story sends up a red flag to me; namely, that of the 24-48 hour turnaround. If that means you have to let someone else have possession of your dinar for that time while they authenticate it- I get cold shivers. True story-- years ago, I had a transaction that revolved around the Cherokee reservation and gambling in NC/ Tennessee. A local bank called me to tell me that $350,000 had been deposited in my account. I placed them on hold, got my attorney, business partners, and accountant on a conferenced line and had the banker repeat the news. This was on a Thursday. I went out of town on business, returned Monday, went to the bank to redistribute the money. Lo and behold, it was gone. Official story was that the Banker had been over-zealous and had misinterpreted a test signal to reflect the deposit. Bottom line, I finally got my money but it took over 7 years of attorneys and court proceedings. Not all bankers are crooks, but some of them might be... if the dinars leave your possession, what's to stop them from replacing yours with counterfeit and saying 'sorry, but these aren't legitimate'? I know, I know, I'm cynical and, perhaps, too cautious... but I've learned to be. Regardless, the point is be careful who you give possession of your dinar to, especially post-RV. Good luck and Go RV

Thanks for the concern dman, I appreciate it and never thought about replacing money or whatnot. I think I worded that wrong, she told me they needed a 24 -48 hr heads up to do a currency exchange, I never thought about how long it would take after exchange.