Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

exchange rate in iraq

Go to a bank in the US and cash in there, or you can follow some of the instructions Adam has in his VIP section, which I would do if I wasn't in Iraq already. But since I am here my parents will have to do the cashing in for me well at least 1/2 of it. Traveling to Iraq isn't the funnest thing to do, for one thing you would have to get a Entry Visa and than you would have to get a Exit Visa. I got my Visa's from going thru my employer, I don't know how you would do this for yourself. ( Like I said I would read Adams book and check out his VIP section I hear that he has set up some kind of deal with some banks out there ) I am not a VIP myself and that's only because I wouldn't be able to use his services, only because of my location right now.

Go Rv

God Bless America

ok well if you must go to the ME to cash in

why not fly into KIA kuwaite international airport

you can exchange dinar right in the airport

if not there are many banks in kuwaite city that will help you

you could go to either of the two big malls there and and eat at johnny rockets or TGI fridays and change your money no sweat

start an account and wire the money home

and incidently i have been flying round trip from Kuwait to the states and back for a long long time and have never paid over $2200 for a ticket

and i usualy dont even buy the ticket untill the day i travel

try Al-Shamel travel they are in the KIA and have always worked well for me

or you can wait and cash out in America

I would choose the later

Semper fi

I never think of Kuwait which is a great idea, plus there is Dubai, you could do some vacationing there too. check out the indoor ski hills and the worlds tallest building..

OH NOOOO!! Don't do it! Your safety is my concern. huh.gif

If I were you, I would just be thankful you are blessed to gain something more than you had before.wink.gif

The risk is not worth it. Scary stuff.unsure.gif

Congrats on being a part of this history making investment. smile.gifBless you & your family.

• 4 weeks later...

Is your life worth the little amount you would save? As long as you have options here take them, and again when the time comes you are going to have a little bit of leverage. Open an account with a couple banks and then let them fight over spread to get your business. Simple terms, find what one bank will give you and go to another and tell them ABC offered you a spread of XYZ and to beat it or your business goes there. Banks stand to make money as well.

WOW SMEE - DON'T SUGAR COAT IT OR ANYTHING LOL LOL

tongue.gif Good one! I was thinking about what someone said.. rich people don't blow themselves up! So if it RV's... at whatever rate.. they will feel a whole lot better about the situation and less likely to set off car bombs. However... they could be celebrating a wee bit too much with their guns, shooting them in the air and such.. and one thing science has taught us... "what goes up, must come down"! Yeah... I would stay stateside too there if I were you! biggrin.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

WELL SAID! Having been in the ME and N.Africa you need to ask yourself what you value your life at? You do not have the rights and protections you enjoy here in the US, many times those in Law enforcement over there are just as corrupt. Often times he who has the biggest stick wins! You are far better off taking the hit here, walk away nice and safe with a huge gain over what I'm sure you paid for your Dinar. JMO. Peace.

Hey BanG! What are you doing on here. Your banned!

You ban everybody off the dinar dater site for having an opinion. You should see the mouth on this guy. I politely disssed keep on DD for his incessant LOP talk and this guy bans me.

Your foul mouth will get you in big trouble one day dude. If you said what you did to me on dinar dater face to face, you'd have a bloody nose!

Hey BanG! What are you doing on here. Your banned!

You ban everybody off the dinar dater site for having an opinion. You should see the mouth on this guy. I politely disssed keep on DD for his incessant LOP talk and this guy bans me.

Your foul mouth will get you in big trouble one day dude. If you said what you did to me on dinar dater face to face, you'd have a bloody nose!

BanG and the other Mods left around June 20,

The post you referenced was posted June 15.

I am sure they all deeply appreciate you promoting the site that they went to.

so i understand the risk factor involved in traveling to iraq to cash in. i'm wondering if there will be a lower spread cashing in there than it would be at any bank here. i guess i'm wondering if the risk will be worth the reward.

Doesn't make sense. Period.

Why even worry about you dinar at this time. right now it is worthless 1168.00 on the forex. it will be 12-18 months before it will rv. you guys need to do your own homework and stop going by what the nut jobs are telling you. I have been in this investment for 3 years and have heard the same hog wash since then. the guru's are sending you false hope. Put your dinar in a safe dry place and back away from your pc or this will drive you nuts and make you one unhappy person. The intel from the guru's have been wrong for the 3 years I have been in it. It will be no sooner than 2012 before we see this come to pass. take a look back at all the post, they have been misleading or flat out lies. DO YOUR HOME WORK

Oh for heaven's sake ... you invested a pittance compared to what you will realize in profit ... why are you trying to maximize by such a small margin by going to Iraq? The plane could crrash. The Iraqi's could go on a rampage. You could get shot in the crossfire or be standing on the street and have one of the remote control packed with explosive cars blow up in your face. Is that risk really worth it? Now if it was a matter of going to some peaceful, sandy beach with lots of sunshine, cool drinks and warm breezes, sure. But Iraq? Take the profit you will make and stop being so greedy. Sheesh!

<_<

smee2

well said smee

WELL SAID! Having been in the ME and N.Africa you need to ask yourself what you value your life at? You do not have the rights and protections you enjoy here in the US, many times those in Law enforcement over there are just as corrupt. Often times he who has the biggest stick wins! You are far better off taking the hit here, walk away nice and safe with a huge gain over what I'm sure you paid for your Dinar. JMO. Peace.

wink.gif Nothing like a covert operation.. smooth, very smooth... thanks for showing up... how have you been sir? cool.gif